who REALLY wants Rachael to go tomorrow?

trawets09trawets09 Posts: 1,612
Forum Member
✭✭✭
After yesterdays highlights show

1. The way she cried when Dave chose her
2. The way she was nice to him about it later then bitched about him in the diary room
3. The way she indirectly said he should have been evicted for talking about nomninations during his diary room apology and her dirty look (the looks JJ always picks up on)
4. The way she spoke in the diary room about there being no one good enough looking to flirt and hug with (eugh)

I didn't mind her three or four days ago but now I find her absolutely repulsive. She's getting my vote bigtime

Comments

• sonicshadowsonicshadow Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    Agreed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont Rachel to go but she will of course. She is being given the namesake as fall guy. Shame on BB.
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no she said she was upset that nobody fancied her in the house, she never said nobody wadsnt good enough.
  • willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trawets09 wrote: »
    After yesterdays highlights show

1. The way she cried when Dave chose her
    2. The way she was nice to him about it later then bitched about him in the diary room
    3. The way she indirectly said he should have been evicted for talking about nomninations during his diary room apology and her dirty look (the looks JJ always picks up on)
    4. The way she spoke in the diary room about there being no one good enough looking to flirt and hug with (eugh)

I didn't mind her three or four days ago but now I find her absolutely repulsive. She's getting my vote bigtime

I think the way she is taking JJs bullying is a disgrace as well. :rolleyes:
  • Hot ButterflyHot Butterfly Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me - i want her to go
  • sonicshadowsonicshadow Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    I hate the way the word bullying gets thrown around :(.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate the way the word bullying gets thrown around :(.

So do I, but in this case I believe it's warranted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    gentleguy wrote: »
    no she said she was upset that nobody fancied her in the house, she never said nobody wadsnt good enough.

That wasn't true though, she knew Ben fancied her.

I hope she goes, but mostly I hope Sunshine stays.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's absolutey shocking that she should cry when being bullied:rolleyes: how dare she!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jak14 wrote: »
    That wasn't true though, she knew Ben fancied her.

I hope she goes, but mostly I hope Sunshine stays.

but whats wrong her not fancying ben if she doesnt, she already says she liked nathan and jj but jj has been very horrible to her, do you agree with that? as a bi boy i have to say i also fancy the pants off jj but his actions yesterday was a bit too much.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    I think she's handling the situation alot better than others would.
    JJ the control freak needs to go as soon as possible.
    Forum Member

Since when was telling someone you opinion bullying:confused:

Most of the girls are doing there best to ignore Sunshine including Rachael, is that bullying?
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    I wish she'd lose the babyish voice and pouting but I think she's dealt with things pretty well considering.

Yes she was upset - well you would be - but she was nice to him about it afterwards. People go in the dr to vent and that's what she did - she didn't make it uncomfortabable for everyone else.

She is upset that no one fancies her - not the other way round - quite a different thing.

She does indeed give funny looks but the way she handled JJ's onslaught (that was totally laborious) was really good - I thought she'd have histironics but she didn't and he really went on and on and on.

I don't know who I want to go tomorrow - I won't be upset if she does but I don't think she's as foul as many are making out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girl needs to grow a backbone and stand up for herself.
    Forum Member
    but whats wrong her not fancying ben if she doesnt, she already says she liked nathan and jj but jj has been very horrible to her, do you agree with that? as a bi boy i have to say i also fancy the pants off jj but his actions yesterday was a bit too much.

JJ has a problem with her attitude to the whole BB thing, I'm sure he thinks like I do that she's looking for a romance to seal a mag deal, and as much as he may think she is a very attractive girl, he cant get his head around her being so shallow.
  • NerdNerd Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    It might as well be Rachel.

Sunny and Shabby both have more to give. They are both walking, talking unexploded neurosis bombs. Both take mortal offence at tiny slights. I read Sunny as a self-harmer and Shabby as most likely to go postal. We don't want to miss that! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The girl needs to grow a backbone and stand up for herself.

She probably still get slated by some on here for doing so. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJ has a problem with her attitude to the whole BB thing, I'm sure he thinks like I do that she's looking for a romance to seal a mag deal, and as much as he may think she is a very attractive girl, he cant get his head around her being so shallow.

fair enough i just think he was goin on and on too much. i want her to stay on friday for more drama between them lol.
  • Hot ButterflyHot Butterfly Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i want her to stay on friday for more drama between them lol.

but its boring monotomous drama :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since when was telling someone you opinion bullying:confused:

Most of the girls are doing there best to ignore Sunshine including Rachael, is that bullying?

He hasn't just said it once though has he, he's said it over and over again, until she started to cry.

Why does he need to repeat himself over and over even after she has apologised and said give me one more chance.

How do you know the girls are all ignoring Sunshine, the cameras can only show so much and that's even on the LF. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    He hasn't just said it once though has he, he's said it over and over again, until she started to cry.

Why does he need to repeat himself over and over even after she has apologised and said give me one more chance.

How do you know the girls are all ignoring Sunshine, the cameras can only show so much and that's even on the LF. :rolleyes:

The going on and on bit seems to be fault in a few of the HM's this year.

I picked up on a few conversations, the night Govan Shabby and 3 other girls were in the garden being catty, they said they didn't want Sunshine to be seen as a victim so would steer away from her.
    Sunshine saying she smiles at them they ignore her, Sunshine talking to Ben when Ben was upset at them for talking about him within ear distance so he could hear them, she said they do that to her, but she refused to talk about them.
    JJ saying to Ben and Dave about their treatment of Sunshine they agreed......So I'm pretty sure it's true.
  • DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate unfairness in the BB house!
    Seeing that Rachel was not put up for eviction by her fellow hm's it would be grossly unfair if she was evicted over someone who was.
  • Robert RomarinRobert Romarin Posts: 11,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not me...I really want someone who was nommed to go tomorrow.
  • nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dixon wrote: »
    I hate unfairness in the BB house!
    Seeing that Rachel was not put up for eviction by her fellow hm's it would be grossly unfair if she was evicted over someone who was.
    Not me...I really want someone who was nommed to go tomorrow.

I feel the same. I think it would be fairer if one of the other two was evicted (preferably Sunshine). Rachel shouldn't have been up in the first place.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,538
    Forum Member
    no :mad:

shabby to go