Omg! The Michelle Keegan interview was totally edited!!!

Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,489
Forum Member
So we all read on here that Michelle confirmed on The Jonathan Ross show that
Tina was going to be killed off
yet that wasn't shown on the show??:eek:

So how did DS find this out? Did Corrie panic about this story being confirmed?! We need to know:mad:! Lol

Comments

• BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know I watched it specifically for that:mad: rather annoyed at itv actually...
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I thought she would talk about her exit storyline. What was the point of the interview if they weren't going to mention it? Unless as you say it might have been edited.
  • Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,489
    Forum Member
    Baban wrote: »
    I know I watched it specifically for that:mad: rather annoyed at itv actually...

Couldn't believe it when Jonathan wrapped up the interview:eek:, I was like WTF:confused:!

How did DS see the unedited version?! I want to see it:mad:!!!!! Lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,900
    Forum Member
    Well she did make it clear that her skin tone was natural, as a result of her Spanish genes!:)
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SallyArmy wrote: »
    Well she did make it clear that her skin tone was natural, as a result of her Spanish genes!:)

It doesn't really explain why she seems to look darker every time I see her.
    Forum Member

Lol and yeah fair play to her, she did acknowledge that her orange skin is very much commented on!!!

She seemed really nice and I just hope my prediction that in 2 years time she and Mark will be over and she'll regret leaving Corrie, doesn't come true:(

I hope she'll go on to have a Suranne Jones-esque career and not go down the celeb mag and reality tv trash route:cry:!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,900
    Forum Member
    Lol and yeah fair play to her, she did acknowledge that her orange skin is very much commented on!!!

She seemed really nice and I just hope my prediction that in 2 years time she and Mark will be over and she'll regret leaving Corrie, doesn't come true:(

I hope she'll go on to have a Suranne Jones-esque career and not go down the celeb mag and reality tv trash route:cry:!

The sight of Peter taking her roughly on the gingham table cloth was not pleasant.....:eek::D
    Forum Member
    The sight of Peter taking her roughly on the gingham table cloth was not pleasant.....:eek::D

Oh I don't know, he could take me roughly any day of the week:o:eek:!!
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's primarily of Irish descent and there are pictures of her from early in her acting career showing her as a pale skinned brunette :)
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's never been pale as such but there's no way her current colour is natural. I wish she'd just stop trying to look like every other orange brunette going. Though mixing with the Essex crowd she's only gonna get worse...
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can definitely see her passing off as a Spanish beauty if I saw her walking around in Spain and didn't know who she was :)

Now she will probably pose for FHM Spain :D

Lucky Mark Wright ;)
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was funny when he was showing the twitter pics, seeing her cringe because she thought he was gonna bring up the selfie of her breasts that she accidentally posted. Maybe he was going to but she said don't so they cut it??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's never been pale as such but there's no way her current colour is natural. I wish she'd just stop trying to look like every other orange brunette going. Though mixing with the Essex crowd she's only gonna get worse...

If you can find some pics of her from when she first appeared on the show back in 2008, you'll be surprised at how pale she looked.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was funny when he was showing the twitter pics, seeing her cringe because she thought he was gonna bring up the selfie of her breasts that she accidentally posted. Maybe he was going to but she said don't so they cut it??

Yeah I always laugh that Michelle tried to cover it up by saying it wasn't her breasts, they certainly was! and they was lovely nothing to be ashamed off for having such big natural tits ;)

Do these celebs have a personal Twitter poster who travels with them? some of them Twitter pictures don't look they was taken by Michelle or Mark, especially the one of them asleep together on the plane..
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Yeah I always laugh that Michelle tried to cover it up by saying it wasn't her breasts, they certainly was! and they was lovely nothing to be ashamed off for having such big natural tits ;)

Sure. Natural. Please tell me you're not being serious - I'd hate to be the one to break it to you. Her lips weren't actually stung by bees either :(

Non-live talk shows are always edited to pieces. That and the fact that they're mostly hosted by glory-hogging smug twits is part and parcel of their worthlessness.
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MK did look very hot on the JR show. She looks great in black.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So we all read on here that Michelle confirmed on The Jonathan Ross show that
    Tina was going to be killed off
    yet that wasn't shown on the show??:eek:

So how did DS find this out? Did Corrie panic about this story being confirmed?! We need to know:mad:! Lol

Clearly she wasn't supposed to confirm it
  • FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,824
    Forum Member
    cooler wrote: »
    MK did look very hot on the JR show. She looks great in black.

Exactly what I thought, totally stunning.
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic legs on her.
  • mac2708mac2708 Posts: 3,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    She's primarily of Irish descent and there are pictures of her from early in her acting career showing her as a pale skinned brunette :)

Note the increasing orangeness here
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1154822/I-ugly-duckling-says-glamorous-Corrie-star-Michelle-Keegan.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mac2708 wrote: »

Look at how pale her hand is in the bottom photo......that's pretty much her natural skin colour.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Look at how pale her hand is in the bottom photo......that's pretty much her natural skin colour.

She is a nice girl and great looking but a bit of a fibber!
    From white to fright: Michelle Keegan overdoes the fake tan as she emerges from salon almost unrecognisable

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1161716/From-white-fright-Michelle-Keegan-overdoes-fake-tan.html
  • FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,824
    Forum Member
    ewoodie wrote: »
    She is a nice girl and great looking but a bit of a fibber!

That can't be right. Perhaps she took a phone call from her Spanish grandmother and her skin changed colour as she was speaking da lingo:D
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FM Lover wrote: »
    That can't be right. Perhaps she took a phone call from her Spanish grandmother and her skin changed colour as she was speaking da lingo:D

Her Spanish grandmother is probably a blue-eyed, blonde! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Her Spanish grandmother is probably a blue-eyed, blonde! :D

I have a friend who has an Irish father and a Spanish mother.....she has the black hair and brown eyes alright, but she's as pale skinned as any Irish brunette :)