Options

Nothing Shown Of Sam Being Annoyed at Being Put Up??

maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
Forum Member
✭✭
Strange that hmmm they must not want "Saint Sam" to go . or cant show her in any bad light it is pathetic.Also nothing shown of Ollie getting annoyed doing the sunday dinner, come on producers they are not Disney Characters infact you could have made them look a bit more interesting.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    Strange that hmmm they must not want "Saint Sam" to go . or cant show her in any bad light it is pathetic.

vote to save liz and jim
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was she annoyed?Ollie is being stupid, they can vote who they want to vote and for whatever reason they wish.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Was she annoyed?Ollie is being stupid, they can vote who they want to vote and for whatever reason they wish.

There is a video of it showing her annoyed with it all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »

yes she was, she was venting about Liz voting her, strange how none of it got shown;-)
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From what I read on the official twitter account Sam was furious she had been nominated and Luisa (no Suprise) had a go at Jim about his tactical voting
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From what I read on the official twitter account Sam was furious she had been nominated and Luisa (no Suprise) had a go at Jim about his tactical voting

Louisa and Linda were bitching all night about him (again) all hit the cutting room floor again strange that...
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Yes they could have shown more of Sam tonight would be a fair balance.

People say she doesn't do anything so this proves that she's getting left out of the edits.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is what makes it so frustrating for viewers outside the UK, we have no access at all to any of the clips, and reading comments about them on here can be so annoying when we can't see what is actually being discussed! Then they don't even show the half of what happened on the highlight show! Makes me feel like I am only seeing half a series :(
  • Options
    snickypoosnickypoo Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is plenty of her looking like a petulant, sulky child though! It's really annoying how everyone is saying that Sam should not be up! Why not? Is she exempt or something!! I really hope she is evicted on Wednesday, she has done nothing to deserve being kept there at all, Liz is far more entertaining and not so self entitled as boring sam!>:(
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Louisa and Linda were bitching all night about him (again) all hit the cutting room floor again strange that...

All night? Have you got the clips please?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    This is what makes it so frustrating for viewers outside the UK, we have no access at all to any of the clips, and reading comments about them on here can be so annoying when we can't see what is actually being discussed! Then they don't even show the half of what happened on the highlight show! Makes me feel like I am only seeing half a series :(

You can watch everything here: http://www.dailymotion.com/user/CBB2014WhatNoBrian/1
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They can't show EVERYTHING. They put this bit in, you moan that bit is not in, they don't put that bit in, you moan that this bit isn't in.
  • Options
    Jay73Jay73 Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    I watched a Clip earlier today (think it was on BB website) and yes she was very annoyed.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,113
    Forum Member
    I got a very negative impression of Sam watching all the videos on the site yesterday, but I didn't get any of that in the episode tonight. Liz came across as the one with the fiercest opinion on it lol while the moaning and whinging of the others was mostly left out.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thank you so much for that but these are all the main shows which I can view, not the little clips they upload to youtube. But thanks for the reply anyway, it's very much appreciated :)
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes she was, she was venting about Liz voting her, strange how none of it got shown;-)

It's really weird. It's as though some of these housemates really do have a sense of entitlement and a sincere belief that certain housemates shouldn't be nominated, and that it's a given that Liz and Jim are perfectly justifiable choices.
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look at how heavily Jim featured tonight! If they took his moments out and replaced them with Sam and/or Ollie moments you'd all be whinging that you're not showing Jim enough because they don't want people to vote for him! Good grief some people are never bleedin happy!