Have we ever had such an annoying forum?

iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
Forum Member
I'm sorry but in the 3 years I've lurked/been on this forum I've never known it to be as bad as this. Every tiny comment/observation is being taken to the entire next level. If somebody moves a footstep there has to be several threads on the front page about how evil that HM is and how much of a bully they are.

Woah, Jale was shocked after hearing an outsider shout over the wall big information. Wow, what an evil bitch she is for daring to talk about it. I mean what type of vile person dares to discuss huge information. Only real baddies do that, we NEED Jale out. She is playing to get Chris out! Her comments to Chris were worse than Connors rant about Deana!!!!!! She is the new Pauline!!!!!! No way can she win!!!!

Give me a break, the OTT reaction over everything on here is getting a bit stupid...

Comments

• diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    Unbelievable innit.
  • Ashfield22121Ashfield22121 Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed.

One silly mistake does not a Pauline make :)
  • SunnySunshineSunnySunshine Posts: 5,399
    Forum Member
    Oh god. It's been waaaay worse than this. *veteranface*
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The over analysis and scrutiny of housemates is nothing new. Seems like business as usual.:)

As I don't (so far) have a favourite this series, I'm quite happy with this rise and fall of popularity trend of various housemates.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They get worse (and in some cases thicker) year by year.

That's not an attack on everyone, but these members who pop up for one series, piss everyone off then disappear soon as the series is over.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Have we ever had such an annoying forum?

Signs point to yes
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,527
    Forum Member
    You should've seen the forum back in the days of BB5/6/7/8/9

It was extremely hostile back then and everyone SERIOUSLY backed their favourites.

Nowdays it's just pretty standard stuff tbh
  • AmicaAmica Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iMatt_101 wrote: »
    I'm sorry but in the 3 years I've lurked/been on this forum I've never known it to be as bad as this. Every tiny comment/observation is being taken to the entire next level. If somebody moves a footstep there has to be several threads on the front page about how evil that HM is and how much of a bully they are.

Woah, Jale was shocked after hearing an outsider shout over the wall big information. Wow, what an evil bitch she is for daring to talk about it. I mean what type of vile person dares to discuss huge information. Only real baddies do that, we NEED Jale out. She is playing to get Chris out! Her comments to Chris were worse than Connors rant about Deana!!!!!! She is the new Pauline!!!!!! No way can she win!!!!

Give me a break, the OTT reaction over everything on here is getting a bit stupid...

I agree.

I have felt very uncomfortable watching how Jale has been treated and have seen other posters have written that she must have been doing something to cause it that we haven't seen.

It seems that some posters are using one incident tonight to justify this previous treatment.
  • JeliteJelite Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine what it was like when the show was popular.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iMatt_101 wrote: »

Took the words right out of my mouth
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBH I find her boring and her woebegone face is getting on my wick.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought balls and calls and aeroplanes were massive events in BB. Everyone spoke about it for days and days and daysssssssssssss after. What's the problem now. Is Pauline fingering out to the GBP or is it Mystic Mark telepathically screaming "get Jale".
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Oh god. It's been waaaay worse than this. *veteranface*

Just what I was thinking - we are only at week 2 though - lets wait and see.

I think it simply gets progressively nastier/tenser on here every year TBH.

Worse during CBB though - it's brutal.;-)
  • tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have we ever had such annoying HMs?

This bunch are the most dislikable people ever .....
  • LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spot on! There is no perfect housemate and every person has a different definition of what perfect is. It's odd to watch people change their opinion so fast, I always thought I had a problem NOT changing my opinion quickly enough but jeez not over this.
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    It's just not the same without WHATM.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Amica wrote: »
    I agree.

I have felt very uncomfortable watching how Jale has been treated and have seen other posters have written that she must have been doing something to cause it that we haven't seen.

It seems that some posters are using one incident tonight to justify this previous treatment.

But if you feel Jale has been unfairly treated, why do you think it is ok for Jale to treat Chris unfairly. It's not the first time she's done it,she's done the same to Kim.
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    While she did disapointed tonight, I do agree. The reaction has been OTT.

Someone even suggested she'll go over Pauline on Friday. A lol moment. :D
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    I actually think the forum has been very nice so far this year, and most of us have been in agreement about the housemates.

This is a forum to discuss the housemates, so if they do anything good or bad that we feel should be discussed thats what we are here for.

Jale was popular because she was the underdog and was being treated very unfairly by the group, but the first chance she had to get in with those who have been ostrasizing her, she took it. Couldn't wait to throw Chris to the wolves, offering information that she said she would keep to herself and that no one asked her for.

What a disappointment she is.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    I find this thread amusingly ironic. Every year, during and after every show a whole crop of threads appear as FMs (me included) pick up on a minor detail and throwing their hands up in horror. Its the forum equivalent of turning to your partner or companion and saying "Did you see that?"

Every time 95% of those threads die with no more than one or two responses. Every now and again someone looks at this familiar and normal pattern and throws their hands up in horror and declares the end is nigh.:D
  • David166David166 Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been a lurker on the BB forum for years.. Finally registered... found myself getting caught up in the latest debates!! I swore i wouldn't! But on the whole i agree with you... Something can happen in the house and before you can lay a finger on your keyboard there is a thread about it!!
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    tomorrow wrote: »
    Have we ever had such annoying HMs?

This bunch are the most dislikable people ever .....

Exactly, and just when I thought Jale had integrity and a backbone she throws Chris to the wolves. They are all as bad.
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pedro wrote: »

True. That was always a good place to hide while the hyperbolic threads were being started by the dozen.

It's no different now than in previous years. If anything it's a bit better because there are no clear favourites yet who people defend to the death irrespective of how shitty they are.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember a thread just a few days ago stating how peaceful we all are this year:D

I have only been on 2 years myself but watched BB from the first year.I have many,many,many bad words to say many of the housemates on many occasion and I don't hold back in what I think.I also stand by the ones I feel I can relate too.I am quite happy to admit when I am wrong and change how I feel every day.That's BB and it's a fantastic look at how we view people based on what we are allowed to see.It's all fine.Whats not fine for me is when people on here attack each other based on who they do or don't support.We all have a right to our opinion and that's all it is after all.

Saying that I have met no one myself who I have ever found offensive.Those I have disagreed with have always been polite.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pedro wrote: »

So true :(