Didn't think I'd say this but Jale

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Keeping herself out of arguments. I really thought she would of bit back at them when all the nastiness was going around about her but no she never bit. shes more or less suck up to Helen etc. me I could never sit back and allow them to have talked shit about me without hitting back. Jale is playing the game and knows prob full well how to play it in the BB game in order to have a chance of winning.

Comments

• jeanettexjeanettex Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how has Jale sucked up to Helen?? she told Helen how she felt!!
    they are all playing a game >>>> as it is a game
  • Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it odd how she is almost excusing the vile behaviour that she was the brunt of. For instance, in that exclusive clip of her and Helen on BBOTS she was almost absolving Helen of her "sins" and downplaying the effect it had on her. Very strange...or spineless. I'm not sure. :confused:
  • AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its big of her to allow the past to be the past, but I do hope she keeps away from Helen somewhat, as Helen can drag people down...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanettex wrote: »

Helen is sucking up to Jale. Why are people switching this.

It's Helen over compensating for her disgusting behaviour. Blaming others for influencing her.

Jale can only listen to her waffle and show understanding.

What is she meant to do. Lower herself to Helen's standards and tell her to eff off? I appreciate Jale for being better than that.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanettex wrote: »

Shes either no balls or is afraid of an argument. shes forgiven everything that was said about her. I expected more from Jale and thought she may of eventually stood up for herself.

The quieter no argument peeps do tend to go further you got to admit that.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale is playing the game totally, its obvious. Can she keep it up though.
  • junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it did come across as too desperate to be liked by all, saying appreciate you saying that it means the world to me, you don't need to go that far. Unless she really is very afraid of Helen, I dunno, can't work her out sometimes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trish123 wrote: »

It's Helen over compensating for her disgusting behaviour. Blaming others for influencing her.

What is she meant to do. Lower herself to Helen's standards and tell her to eff off? I appreciate Jale for being better than that.:D

Working both ways if u ask me. understanding? after all the shit she endured is what I do not understand how she seems to be so forgiven..is she really or is it cos she knows how to play the big brother game.
  • MimiJaneMimiJane Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    I think Jale is genuine. She's never picked fights with other housemates and has only ever stuck up for herself, without lowering herself to (say) Helen's standards.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's the biggest gameplayer this series.

She has fooled the public.
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    I find it odd how she is almost excusing the vile behaviour that she was the brunt of. For instance, in that exclusive clip of her and Helen on BBOTS she was almost absolving Helen of her "sins" and downplaying the effect it had on her. Very strange...or spineless. I'm not sure. :confused:

Same here. Makes me feel a fool for sticking up for her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well lets see if she can keep it up or get more involved with Helen. I still agree with others she is the gameplayer
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »

Bigger than danielle.:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    Same here. Makes me feel a fool for sticking up for her.

And me which I did.
  • I <3 TweetyI <3 Tweety Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    Jale is an idiot IMO. These people treated her like crap and then as soon as they show her a bit of affection she acts like all is forgotten. Not the girl we saw in her VT
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member

I agree with you Trish. Jale seems to have some understanding of human frailty, possibly because she has had to confront her own frailties.

Helen's behaviour is abhorrent and unacceptable, particularly it seems when she has had a drink. I honestly think she has a drink problem. But her apologies are very convincing possibly the result of A LOT of practise and it does seem she feels remorse. So for that, in my opinion she is not beyond redemption. I would have accepted her apology and I think Jale was convinced it was sincere.

Helen's behaviour is without question appalling but I think the hard woman exterior is a front for a person who is inside scared and vulnerable. She bristles and prickles perhaps to keep people at a distance and lashes out before she can be attacked. So despite having accepted the apology it would be quite reasonable for Jale to remain wary knowing full well she will blow off again next time the booze comes out.

I am beginning to find Helen quite interesting, uncomfortable to watch and very unpleasant, I would certainly cross the street to avoid her but from the safety of a TV screen I am intrigued by her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    Working both ways if u ask me. understanding? after all the shit she endured is what I do not understand how she seems to be so forgiven..is she really or is it cos she knows how to play the big brother game.

She appreciated the bully admitting she was a bully basically. Probably in that pressure cooker environment it actually did mean the world to Jale. She obviously felt hated and is suddenly being accepted and apologised to.

Helen apologising and admitting she was wrong seems to be a massive deal in there. She seems to be the most powerful hm, even when there are others in the actual role.

Jale has insecurities. The eye brows proved how insecure she is. For her to be accepted by the cool gang might be a first for her in her life.

She doesn't actually really know the extent of what was said either, as a lot of it was said behind her back. If she's playing a game, she is very good at it imo and after all it is one.;-)
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »

Do you think so?

I'm still undecided on Jale. Think this will be a big week for her :)
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree with this. Helen has started the redemption part of her story arc. Doesn't hurt that Jale is clearly favoured on the outside.
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D to true.
  • NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member
    Deary me. Some people do switch quickly on here.

Jale was Billy no mates, no one was friendly with her and many were nasty, She had to survive. She's done it by turning the other cheek. Now they are coming to her. Would we really like Jale to turn on them? Is that the sort of character we like and vote for?

She is playing the game in there because it is a game and because she HAS to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you Trish. Jale seems to have some understanding of human frailty, possibly because she has had to confront her own frailties.

Helen's behaviour is abhorrent and unacceptable, particularly it seems when she has had a drink. I honestly think she has a drink problem. But her apologies are very convincing possibly the result of A LOT of practise and it does seem she feels remorse. So for that, in my opinion she is not beyond redemption. I would have accepted her apology and I think Jale was convinced it was sincere.

Helen's behaviour is without question appalling but I think the hard woman exterior is a front for a person who is inside scared and vulnerable. She bristles and prickles perhaps to keep people at a distance and lashes out before she can be attacked. So despite having accepted the apology it would be quite reasonable for Jale to remain wary knowing full well she will blow off again next time the booze comes out.

I am beginning to find Helen quite interesting, uncomfortable to watch and very unpleasant, I would certainly cross the street to avoid her but from the safety of a TV screen I am intrigued by her.

I agree with you too. I also see a very vulnerable and contradictory side to Helen. I find myself at times feeling sorry for her. Strange but true.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,138
    Forum Member

It's frustrating to watch. Why on earth would anyone WANT to talk to someone after they'd been so vile ( unless there's some money involved;-)). She could have gracefully accepted that piss poor excuse for an apology and just walk away. Befriending Helen isn't going to do anyone any favours.
  • dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    junipaire wrote: »
    Yeah it did come across as too desperate to be liked by all, saying appreciate you saying that it means the world to me, you don't need to go that far. Unless she really is very afraid of Helen, I dunno, can't work her out sometimes.

I agree, and could barely watch when she said that. By all means clear the air with Helen, but have enough self respect not to thank her for not bullying you any more. She should have at least told her exactly how bad her behaviour was and then let bygones be bygones.

As for Helen, she heard those chants again tonight and bingo, yet another apology to Jale who got great cheers! Also, she said she should make her own mind up about people, inferring that others had influenced her about Jale, which was rubbish! She kept stating "she" saw Jale rolling her eyes at Pauline and she didn't like it! She made her own mind up but is too much of a coward to admit it!

For once I'm relieved there's no LF because I'd be nosy enough to want to watch it, but I'd end up being sick watching some of them in there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What would she be achieving at this stage if she starts Helen off again.

People on here seem to be saying unless Jale is a victim they find it hard to support her, surly this can't be right.:confused: