Options

Surely jale can be friends with who she wants

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Vanessa feltz talking rubbish as usual, she didnt have to be friends with the uncool crowd if she didn't want to

Comments

• Options
    BeanyBeanBeanyBean Posts: 2,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yep, agreed, however it may be why she got the boot.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    BeanyBean wrote: »
    yep, agreed, however it may be why she got the boot.

The Ashleigh internet campaign hasn't been touched on because it would have been marlon
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    I thought Jale came across really honest and didn't back off or dissemble when Emma asked her why she became friends with Helen. It was actually a good answer when she said she seen herself in Helen years ago and can see her insecurity.

She also more or less said she felt a bit out of it when sitting with the other group and preferred having a laugh and drinks etc. That whole group isn't all about Helen but other people too like Mark and Winston who just like to have some fun.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    I thought Jale came across really honest and didn't back off or dissemble when Emma asked her why she became friends with Helen. It was actually a good answer when she said she seen herself in Helen years ago and can see her insecurity.

She also more or less said she felt a bit out of it when sitting with the other group and preferred having a laugh and drinks etc. That whole group isn't all about Helen but other people too like Mark and Winston who just like to have some fun.

Rather strange how she seemed to have more fun with Ashleigh and Danielle while the were having fun in pool etc. she never done that with Helen did she. the way she turned on Chris and switched her alliance to Helen was a stab in the back to the ones who stuck by her when she was picked on but yet she decided to turn. this was her downfall. she totally changed to what we thought were a nice girl turned out to be not so nice and laughing about Christopher etc when Helen slated them.
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    claire33 wrote: »
    Rather strange how she seemed to have more fun with Ashleigh and Danielle while the were having fun in pool etc. she never done that with Helen did she. the way she turned on Chris and switched her alliance to Helen was a stab in the back to the ones who stuck by her when she was picked on but yet she decided to turn. this was her downfall. she totally changed to what we thought were a nice girl turned out to be not so nice and laughing about Christopher etc when Helen slated them.

She did have fun in the pool with Helen. The night I distinctly recall was the night all of the hms were in the pool except Toya and Ashleigh.

As for why she's out....who knows? The campaigns going on for Ashleigh perhaps. It's a shame really because all four were strong characters. Others should be out before her. :)
  • Options
    ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you lay down with dogs you get fleas, simple as that. Jale may have been a relatively inoffensive HM, but you can't mix with bad people and not have their reputation rub off on you, rightly or wrongly. None of those four deserved to go, but one of them had to, and Jale mixing with that crowd was enough of a reason to get rid of her, as no one else really offered the public a good reason to evict them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    She did have fun in the pool with Helen. The night I distinctly recall was the night all of the hms were in the pool except Toya and Ashleigh.

As for why she's out....who knows? The campaigns going on for Ashleigh perhaps. It's a shame really because all four were strong characters. Others should be out before her. :)

Don't think its anything to do with a Ashleigh campaign. time again the viewers have evicted ppl like Ashleigh. to me its simple. she changed sides and worse still got pally with Helen after everything she said about her. I sure as hell wouldn't of stabbed the people in the back that had stood by her from beginning.