The only housemate that deserves to win is...

BambywambyBambywamby Posts: 444
Forum Member
Christopher . The least bitchy, the most balanced, the kindest and most genuine housemate this year. Everyone else has more negative flaws than an acne covered ar se and they are all so self absorbed it makes me want to switch off.

CHRISTOPHER TO WIN

Comments

• PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Mr Entertainment - Steven.
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bambywamby wrote: »
    Christopher . The least bitchy, the most balanced, the kindest and most genuine housemate this year. Everyone else has more negative flaws than an acne covered ar se and they are all so self absorbed it makes me want to switch off.

CHRISTOPHER TO WIN

I agree.:)
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Entertainment - Steven.

I agree :)
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Christopher as well, I always liked him, not being one of the loudest HMs he has STILL contributed, he hasn't hid himself, he has stood up for himself, supported others and is all in all everything a descent person should be.
  • humbug333humbug333 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ahh..... such a sweet little boy
  • ***netty******netty*** Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    I still don't know who I want to win! I really hope Christopher is in the final though as he is lovely. Definitely don't want Mark in the final, he is so fake.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well i think Christopher deserves to be in the final, hes been entertainment.
  • sandfordsandford Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christopher is one of the good guys in addition to being fair and entertaining.

I would not mind him winning at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Chrisopher most deserving, but it'll likely be Mark as C5 would get more mileage out of him as a BBOTS guest then probably future host.

(btw I'm not a fan of any hm so those obsessive fans wanting to take me to task for MY OPINION (cursor ready at the altert button) don't bother)
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    Yes, I picked Christopher out as my winner on launch night, and I have seen nothing to change my mind. He's a sweetheart. The only other one I would consider is Chris.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rafferty wrote: »
    (btw I'm not a fan of any hm so those obsessive fans wanting to take me to task for MY OPINION (cursor ready at the altert button) don't bother)

why do you hate everyone? >:(:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    why do you hate everyone? >:(:p
    I don't use the word hate towards people.

Answering a question that starts with ''why'' on DS is like asking someone to explain themselves/validate their comment.

I could ask you. 'Why are you asking me if I hate everyone?'

Balls in your court
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    Rafferty wrote: »
    I don't use the word hate towards people.

Answering a question that starts with ''why'' on DS is like asking someone to explain themselves/validate their comment.

I could ask you. 'Why are you asking me if I hate everyone?'

Balls in your court
    I think you'll find Pitman was joking.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    He had a hell of a time with Pauline and Helen initially and has done so well.

I like him a lot and would be totally happy if he won.
  • roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    gilliedew wrote: »
    He had a hell of a time with Pauline and Helen initially and has done so well.

I like him a lot and would be totally happy if he won.

Christopher or Chris.
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris or Christopher both genuinely nice decent people.
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    molliepops wrote: »
    Chris or Christopher both genuinely nice decent people.

I wouldn't describe either of those snakes as nice.
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't describe either of those snakes as nice.

Snakes - those two :confused:

Amazing, the different perceptions of HM's, from viewers watching the same show :o
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    I liek Christopher & frankl;y unless something majpr happens he has won it i feel.But he has barely featured , probably only s;lightly more than winston who you barely see iether

Tbh none of them deserve it truly.
    Not those that have lots of air time are nice or genuine enough to
    And those that have had little air time haven't done enough to earn it either

But what can you do.
    Give both chris & christopher more air time to show case things then they can both leave with their head held high if they did win.
  • rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am liking Christopher, Chris and Ashleigh at the moment. I still feel that one of the chosen ones will win (Mark or Winston).
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still don't know who I want to win! I really hope Christopher is in the final though as he is lovely. Definitely don't want Mark in the final, he is so fake.

I totally agree with this, Christopher is definitely the nicer housemate this year, a little bit full on sometimes but probably the most likeable out of them all. I have liked him from the beginning and feel that he has had a very hard time in the house from Helen, Pauline and Toya.

At the moment my last two standing would be Christopher and Zoe and like you I cannot stand Mark because he is totally fake. I love it that Christopher is starting to stand up to him now too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've wanted him to win nearly from the get-go. Helen was my launch night favourite (oh God), which quickly changed to Jale and soon afterwards Christopher.

He won't win though, it'll most likely be Winston or Mark with Helen as the runner-up.
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Not really been much of a fan. Everytime I think he's found his backbone, he bottles it. He did try to stand up to Pauline but failed miserably, started crying and gave her a hug. Then he seemed to be standing up to Helen with her stupid argument about not getting invited to the Christmas party but he ended up apologising to her ffs.
    Maybe if he ditched that whiny little scrote, Mark I'd like him more.
  • Lozzo99Lozzo99 Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I wanted Chris to win, but as the show is obviously rigged it will be someone else. If Christopher can up his game he may have a chance of sneakin it, trouble is he's got a desperate leech (Mark) stuck to him. >:(
  • lightupvmlightupvm Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bambywamby wrote: »

CHRISTOPHER TO WIN

I'm with you on this bandwagon. Christopher has a big heart.