What happened in Frank Carson's dressing room ?

Comments

• Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to a newspaper and other sites, Linda's husband allegeadly took money from Franks wallet in the dressing room.

Sun+ and the Nolan site http://www.denisenolan.co.uk/the-nolans.html
    I don't see what Jim did that was wrong if that is right. Linda seems to have a big problem. She is mental.
  • viewer123viewer123 Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good for you Jim, she deserved that.
  • Terry NTerry N Posts: 5,262
    Forum Member
    Her husband stole money from Frank Carson? :eek:
  • SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim and Linda were having a quickie and her husband walked in. Sources say they don't know what went on but it sounded like Jim was whisking an egg!
  • Rudegirl66Rudegirl66 Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Could it be this? Read 4th column

http://www.denisenolan.co.uk/the-nolans.html
  • sillygirl123sillygirl123 Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    Her husband was filmed nicking money from Frank Carson's wallet and got arrested for it appaz...

• NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she has been bearing a grudge for all these years over a small thing. He has been trying to put the past in the past but she just won't let it go, that's why he brought it up and into the open. He was saying something along those lines to Lee earlier, get it out, don't bottle it up etc
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she wanted a reaction....she has pushed his buttons even before they went into the house (on the runway)and now she has got it.....I don't blame Jim as I would have lost it with her days ago>:(
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    If Linda is carrying a grudge because of the alleged event against Jim then he is within his rights to call her out on it.
  • CaptainRobboCaptainRobbo Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    Linda was married to Frank Carson ?????

No, Linda's husband dipped into Franks wallet inside the dressing room.

allegedly
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    People should be understanding towards Jim. I would like to see any of you try and keep quiet when you have some crazy woman constantly having a go at you.

jeeepers, i've supported Jim from day 1, and still am to a point, but he was out of line bringing up something about Linda's husband, he's dead, she's a widow - it was a low blow - There's so much to sling back at Jim, lets see if Linda uses it. I'm with Jim on this.....he's been so tolerant ..I was wondering when he would crack
  • Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunno but I bet it was a cracker
  • missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    Her husband was filmed nicking money from Frank Carson's wallet and got arrested for it appaz...

How is that Jim's fault?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    According to a newspaper and other sites, Linda's husband allegeadly took money from Franks wallet in the dressing room.

What the:confused: as a thief or for services provided? This is all very confusing R.I.P Brian
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If that's true, how horrible and vindictive of Jim to have brought it up in there. I don't care how much they dislike each other, that's an extraordinarily low thing to do, not least because Linda's husband is no longer around.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sonicmfc wrote: »
    Jim and Linda were having a quickie and her husband walked in. Sources say they don't know what went on but it sounded like Jim was whisking an egg!

I bet they wished they had put the tap on LOL;-)
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiffani wrote: »
    Maybe he walked in on her and Frank Carson and then told her husband what he'd seen.

Have you ever seen a picture of Frank Carson? Trust me, that never happened :D
  • PlausibleDenialPlausibleDenial Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

allegedly

What? I thought that she said she was married to Frank Carson?
  • TrishFTrishF Posts: 101
    Forum Member

The link doesn't open....

apologies... EDIT just read article. Jim is way out of order bringing this up. The racist, homophobic t***
  • viewer123viewer123 Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

allegedly

" Her husband was filmed taking money from fellow performer Frank Carson's wallet. He was arrested and charged. He pleaded guilty and was later fined."
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    oh dear - it's going to be all over the place now - and this is NOT what Linda would want - Jim's blown it. Linda 1-0 game over. She got him riled, he threw back something he knew would get to her, but he's now shown himself up as being very vindictive

What does the article say ? whatever it is, Linda is already upset and anything about her dead husband she'd want to be private.

Good on him I say. she has been picking at him since she arrived. Glass houses and stones and all that. Tedious woman.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jacs75 wrote: »
    I thought it was a bit low of Jim to do that.

I didnt, i think shes the one who is low, ffs shes the one who keeps shite stirring. She needs to get over it.:o
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Well that was low from Davidson then.

As bad as each other.
  • CaptainRobboCaptainRobbo Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Before going into the house , Linda was living on welfare benefits, so I guess this May explain the money problems if true.
  • teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daemon666 wrote: »
    It isn't actually a sin to talk about a dead person. The only reason Linda would be sensitive about it is if she knew there was something that she hoped was forgotten and doesn't like it being brought up. That's more about her protecting herself than about respecting the dead. She is dressing up self interest as faux outrage.

You are so right. Maybe she feels guilty about something and it's too late to fix it.