Options

Susanna Reid

Comments

• Options
    Cg_EvansCg_Evans Posts: 2,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    I think she's not a ratings winner unless she shows cleavage/her legs/her knickers.

sharon stone wannabe only sharon stone is gifted with that star quality

:D

compare with suzanna reid looking like a panto drag queen on strictly and "knowing" she was going to win lmao!!!

she made bbc breakfast news look ridiculous in recent times, it was all her her her
  • Options
    barcajadenbarcajaden Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did she go uni?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barcajaden wrote: »
    Did she go uni?

yea, politics philosophy and law

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susanna_Reid

wouldnt think it though
  • Options
    barcajadenbarcajaden Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cg_Evans wrote: »
    yea, politics philosophy and law

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susanna_Reid

wouldnt think it though

Wow didnf know she went Bristol. Didnt really expect that
    Thats a very good uni
  • Options
    DavidTDavidT Posts: 20,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barcajaden wrote: »
    Wow didn't know she went Bristol. Didn't really expect that
    That's a very good uni

Got to be a Bristol joke in there somewhere.
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    I think she's not a ratings winner unless she shows cleavage/her legs/her knickers.

I think the fact that SR seems to positively revel in showing off her cleavage, legs, knickers has gained her some otherwise unwarranted male attention.

Unfortunately she hasn't seemed to realise that any female showing off in the same way would get the attention of these same saddos - men with nothing better to do than gawp at a woman on the TV in the mornings.

I don't think she 'gets' that it could be any woman these men are gawping at.

Put a brown paper bag on a females head, sit her in a TV studio with a short skirt and low cut top, let her flash her wares to the viewing public and bag headed woman would still get herself a fan club.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the fact that SR seems to positively revel in showing off her cleavage, legs, knickers has gained her some otherwise unwarranted male attention.

Unfortunately she hasn't seemed to realise that any female showing off in the same way would get the attention of these same saddos - men with nothing better to do than gawp at a woman on the TV in the mornings.

I don't think she 'gets' that it could be any woman these men are gawping at.

Put a brown paper bag on a females head, sit her in a TV studio with a short skirt and low cut top, let her flash her wares to the viewing public and bag headed woman would still get herself a fan club.

And your right, but she seems to think she so special, when she not. As you say any one flashing legs and knickers would get the same reaction.
  • Options
    Brucie BonusBrucie Bonus Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Please can this pathetic nonsense stop. Very low venting off negative feelings about her on this forum. Easy to bitch about someone in front of a computer. Grow up!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please can this pathetic nonsense stop. Very low venting off negative feelings about her on this forum. Easy to bitch about someone in front of a computer. Grow up!!

So all the men just watching to ogle her are grown-up, I will stop when ITV see sense and give the main job to Charlotte, and get rid of the ego is Ms Reid.
  • Options
    boksboxboksbox Posts: 4,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    myscimitar wrote: »
    And that just about sums up her talent?.

More likely sums up you irrational hatred
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she seems to think she so special, when she not
    Isn't this the way 9 year olds argue with each other? Wait till you get teen hormones, then you will understand the appeal that is Susanna :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    I'm far from a fan of Susanna Reid myself but the levels of hatred being reached in this thread are scary!
  • Options
    Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went back to the Beeb.

Got fed up with the pouting & gurning.

Not even little Laura has tempted me to stay!
  • Options
    Jaden_RileyJaden_Riley Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    I'm far from a fan of Susanna Reid myself but the levels of hatred being reached in this thread are scary!

its almost bullying

some people must have really sad lives.
  • Options
    xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    Its mainly women jealous of Susannas success in
    TV journalism.

Shes got a fab job in TV and best of all ... at 9 pm shes on her way home with the rest of the day to herself .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    TV journalism.

Shes got a fab job in TV and best of all ... at 9 pm shes on her way home with the rest of the day to herself .

Well they not going to be jealous for long a few more months at the most, and then she might have all day to her self!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TV journalism.

Oh dont be so siily and ridiculous. For you to assert that you must firstly know all commentators'' status, which you dont, so nil points there and further since when has status or money or the lack of it ever been relevant...are you suggesting people without a tv career and a 300k salary have an opinion which is worthless?

And

Since when has "jealousy" become the prime reason for criticism of anything. I assure you I have nothing to be jealous about with that entity :D

i just dont like her, I think she is unprofessional self obsessed and a bore, certainly nothing like a journalist should be, if thats ok with you

PS Im sure you meant 9 AM!!

:)

Another stupid comment
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Isn't this the way 9 year olds argue with each other? Wait till you get teen hormones, then you will understand the appeal that is Susanna :cool:

Ya think? :confused:
  • Options
    mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Believe me, I'm no fan of her weird uneasy brand of news-presenter & Tiller girl, but, it could be worse....

It could be...
    Angela Rippon.

or, even worse....

Kate Garraway!!!!!
  • Options
    xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    Interesting that Kate.... like Charlotte.... was originally
    on Sky News .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting that Kate.... like Charlotte.... was originally
    on Sky News .

But Charlotte is a star in the making for ITV, if only they get that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    mr muggles wrote: »
    Believe me, I'm no fan of her weird uneasy brand of news-presenter & Tiller girl, but, it could be worse....

It could be...
    Angela Rippon.

or, even worse....

Kate Garraway!!!!!

I like Kate Garraway, her muttony dress sense and inapropriate haircuts aside. I think she's the best of a bad bunch.
  • Options
    The_MothThe_Moth Posts: 7,751
    Forum Member
    boksbox wrote: »
    More likely sums up you irrational hatred

It is really strange isn't it?
  • Options
    boksboxboksbox Posts: 4,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But Charlotte is a star in the making for ITV, if only they get that.

Don't you mean Ms Hawkins?
  • Options
    Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boksbox wrote: »
    Don't you mean Ms Hawkins?

Must admit lookswise, she'd fit in at Itv News if GMB goes tits up.

As for Ms Reid, god knows.