Options

CS: Todd surely does have to die

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 929
Forum Member
✭✭
Tracey confronts Rob about his recent moods and how off he has been, Rob finally opens up and says how he killed Tina. When Rob and Tracey are in the smokers shelter at the back of the pub (where else would they be :)), Todd overhears Rob talking about the murder. Tracey finds out Todd knows about it and runs him over with one of Steves streetcars, by coincidence the same street car which Michael previously used without Steve knowing and without permission earlier in the day, hence Michael lacks an alibi and all the blame shifts towards him.

It's time for Todd to go once and for all :D

Comments

• Options
    JackKlugmanJackKlugman Posts: 5,362
    Forum Member
    3sweet5u wrote: »
    Tracey confronts Rob about his recent moods and how off he has been, Rob finally opens up and says how he killed Tina. When Rob and Tracey are in the smokers shelter at the back of the pub (where else would they be :)), Todd overhears Rob talking about the murder. Tracey finds out Todd knows about it and runs him over with one of Steves streetcars, by coincidence the same street car which Michael previously used without Steve knowing and without permission earlier in the day, hence Michael lacks an alibi and all the blame shifts towards him.

It's time for Todd to go once and for all :D

Where did you get this from?
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    :o Blasphemy >:(

Todd is the only worthwhile thing about Corrie at the moment :cool:
  • Options
    GrannyGruntbuckGrannyGruntbuck Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with this, but change the taxi for a very slow moving steam roller so his death is slow and painful.

I hate the Todd character and will be ecstatic when he is removed from the series.

I will be in absolute bliss if Sean is laying in the road next to him at the time the steam roller comes down the street!
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Possibly some misreading the situation

Todd has years ahead of him. What makes me laugh are the hundreds of little "oooh something wicked must happen to you"

Todds going nowhere
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where did you get this from?

Just made it up
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dying's too good for the shyster.

I'd enjoy seeing Todd-no-longer-Hitler get the almighty beating he deserves though.
    Preferably one where he ends up in a chair like Chris Tate, that'd really suit him.
    He could be thoroughly miserable and blame his woe on every other bugger in the street.
    He'd be good at that.
    Not a flashy motorised chair like Izzy's though that could climb stairs and that, but one of those normal ones you get down at the 'ozzie where Eileen had to puff and pant whilst pushing the ungrateful lump about.

That'd be just superb.
    Sean might even be in with a chance with him then, if there was no competition like and he had him immobilised in a small room.
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a simple castration by a certain nurse who catches him cheating would do me..

great/amusing thread by the way
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dying's too good for the shyster.

I'd enjoy seeing Todd-no-longer-Hitler get the almighty beating he deserves though.
    Preferably one where he ends up in a chair like Chris Tate, that'd really suit him.
    He could be thoroughly miserable and blame his woe on every other bugger in the street.
    He'd be good at that.
    Not a flashy motorised chair like Izzy's though that could climb stairs and that, but one of those normal ones you get down at the 'ozzie where Eileen had to puff and pant whilst pushing the ungrateful lump about.

That'd be just superb.
    Sean might even be in with a chance with him then, if there was no competition like and he had him immobilised in a small room.

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3sweet5u wrote: »
    Just made it up
    You cheeky monkey !!
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Todd bloke is a scholar and a gentlemen. A fine fella if ever I did know one.
  • Options
    KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hoffmister wrote: »
    Just a simple castration by a certain nurse who catches him cheating would do me..

I also thought that castration is what he deserves, before being hanged by the arms on a clothes line until he bleeds to death:D
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Hoffmister wrote: »

Todd would probably swing it so Marcus ended up castrating himself except the way he's acting it's like that already happened :D Marcus is weak and already an established cheat. Now if someone needs to be sacrificed on the Street, I can't think of anyone better :cool:
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's extreme! He would be easy to slap down