'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 180)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,800
Administrator
It scares me too :o DS is my home :( Luckily I had another thread open in another tab so I just read that while I waited for the forums to come back :D
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1492810

Comments

• cooko94cooko94 Posts: 18,550
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      congrats madworld thanks mods :)
    • MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
      Forum Member
      lovesy - Fattyboy says "Mr Magic Hands himself, Syed" :D

Thanks for the split mods :)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Laura i have two scenes in a week i cant watch either (Gay bar and Dancing) both make me cringe
    • MrsPartridgeMrsPartridge Posts: 14,000
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      New part, thanks mods:D

Lovely OP, congrats MadWorld:D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,453
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      First crashing and now new part, my nerves are getting shot to pieces:D

Congrats on OP Mads:)
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      New part :D Thanks mods.

Congrats Mads on OP.. Showing how dedicated :sleep: you are! :p
    • elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Congrats on the new part everyone :) Thanks mods :)
      Congrats on the OP MadWorld :)
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,223
      Forum Member
      We're back! I thought it might have been my computer playing up.

Congrats on part 180 everyone! :D Find it quite hard to believe part 100 was so many ago!
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

Mr Magic Hands!!!!! :D LOL!!!!!!! :D Christian loves Syed's magic hands :cool:
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

Thanks:D Oh yes, I could make some comment about that... but I'll resist:sleep:
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

I'm sure Christian can indeed verify that they are magic hands :sleep:
    • MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
      Forum Member
      New part :D Thanks mods.

Congrats Mads on OP.. Showing how dedicated :sleep: you are! :p

How embarassing :o I now have a thread dedicated to my sadness! :o

Thanks for the congrats everyone :D
    • LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
      Forum Member
      Congrats mads on the OP :)

Indie was just replying to your last post when the thread closed :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think the fact that the dance was choreographed is the main reason why I found it such a cringe. It was fab choreography by JP but I just get embarrassed watching a choreographed dance being danced by people who actually can't dance, especially when they're putting their heart and soul into it. I would have liked it more if the boys dance was unchoreographed to be honest. I'm the same watching BGT and the X Factor with the bad auditions - just can't do it cos I feel so mortified! :eek:

Oh, I still fancy JP though, even after Christian's announcement :eek: Luckily I was able to put my fingers in my ears and go la la la I'm not listening in time :eek: It's a shame though cos I love Syed's line before it where he says about meeting the man he wants to be with forever. But now I can't watch that thanks to Christian :rolleyes:
      Forum Member

LOL. :p I didn't hear what he said when I watched the ep either. Thought it might be seomthing like that though. :D
    • hobbleithobbleit Posts: 10,709
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      yay new thread, congrats Madworld on OP x
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I'm sure Christian can indeed verify that they are magic hands :sleep:

Ok, I'm in good company so I'll give in,

Christian needs Syed's magic hands to rub his lamp for him:sleep:
      Forum Member
      cooko94 wrote: »
      Laura i have two scenes in a week i cant watch either (Gay bar and Dancing) both make me cringe

Ah now you see, I love the gay bar stuff! Jealous Christian is hot :D Not that I'm shallow or anything :sleep:
    • hobbleithobbleit Posts: 10,709
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      lovesy wrote: »
      Christian needs Syed's magic hands to rub his lamp for him:sleep:

:eek::eek::D

The thread is it's pervy finest today I see
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,221
      Forum Member
      It's a shame though cos I love Syed's line before it where he says about meeting the man he wants to be with forever. But now I can't watch that thanks to Christian :rolleyes:

A good technique is to have your finger hovering above the 'mute' button as Syed begins his sentence, then hitting it as soon as he finishes 'forever'. I've managed to watch the lovely line a couple of times using the power of mutedness.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Ah now you see, I love the gay bar stuff! Jealous Christian is hot :D Not that I'm shallow or anything :sleep:

i think its Danny that makes it cringe for me
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

Sooooooo hot :cool:
      Forum Member
      A good technique is to have your finger hovering above the 'mute' button as Syed begins his sentence, then hitting it as soon as he finishes 'forever'. I've managed to watch the lovely line a couple of times using the power of mutedness.

ooooh, good tip, I might try that!
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Congrats Mads and thanks mods :)
      Forum Member
      Congrats mads on the OP :)

Indie was just replying to your last post when the thread closed :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think the fact that the dance was choreographed is the main reason why I found it such a cringe. It was fab choreography by JP but I just get embarrassed watching a choreographed dance being danced by people who actually can't dance, especially when they're putting their heart and soul into it. I would have liked it more if the boys dance was unchoreographed to be honest. I'm the same watching BGT and the X Factor with the bad auditions - just can't do it cos I feel so mortified! :eek:
      Oh, I still fancy JP though, even after Christian's announcement :eek: Luckily I was able to put my fingers in my ears and go la la la I'm not listening in time :eek: It's a shame though cos I love Syed's line before it where he says about meeting the man he wants to be with forever. But now I can't watch that thanks to Christian :rolleyes:

BiB: I went to watch some X Factor auditions a couple of weeks ago, and it's even worse when you're actually in the room with them! :p
    • surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      *****Boy, am I glad I copied this post!******

New part, Congrats to Mads :)

Afternoon everyone :)

Few thoughts about last night.........I like Afia, have always done and last night you saw her vulnerability, missing her mum, her sadness knowing the real situation with both families and I really liked her scenes with Denise, lovely touches there for both of them. Denise was able to be a mum again and Afia felt a mother's touch that she so clearly needs. I also thought that Meryl looked beautiful! The close up when she was dancing was very cinematic and showed her to perfection. Very Bollywood! You never know, maybe she'll get offers there as a result. :)

Tamfia and Chryed have a lot in common and I hope they continue to build their close relationship as it's pretty clear they will need each other time and again. Lovely scene between Afia and Christian. I'm also pleased that EE included the casual racist remarks in the episode as unfortunately that's the kind of language that does take place. It was cleverly done because it was in the middle of an otherwise mundane scene, exactly what tends to happen in real life. Kirkwood is indeed taking EE back to its gritty, working class roots.

Loved the mehndi and I'm pretty sure that Johnny had a blast choreographing for all of them :) Watching it several times you can see the reactions of everyone, especially when the girls take over. You can really see when the boys stop being the characters and they just become Marc, Ricky, Charlie and Himesh interacting :) I hope Marc didn't bang his head at one point but I think he might have done! :eek: When everyone joined in who could tell they were all letting their hair down and just having a goold ol' dance and I'm sure the cast and crew loved it. According to Daran it was filmed the day of the royal wedding which was a bank holiday. It wouldn't surprise me if they went out together after filming.

I have to say....... the chemistry between Yusef and Zainab, wow! Feel the electricity between those two! Nina has a great husband/wife chemistry with Nitin which is great for their characters. With Ace though is a different dynamic and you can believe that their characters would end up in bed together given half a chance, something Jasood never had. I can't wait to see where it all ends!
    This discussion has been closed.