Beth and Luke Final 2?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    diamond1 wrote: »
    even Dan's recognised and mentioned in his NOW column Samia's "issues" with skating without Sylvain

perhaps I'm reading into it but I get the impression he thinks at this stage in the competition she should be the next to leave on skating merit.

Who's Dan? I don't read NOW.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's Dan? I don't read NOW.

oh sorry I forgot you don't watch the show so won't be familiar with the professionals who skate on it ... especially the longest serving ones who've been part of the show from the start

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/blogs/now-says/542569/samia-ghadie-can-t-leave-sylvain-longchambon-alone-on-dancing-on-ice
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh sorry I forgot you don't watch the show so won't be familiar with the professionals who skate on it ... especially the longest serving ones who've been part of the show from the start

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/blogs/now-says/542569/samia-ghadie-can-t-leave-sylvain-longchambon-alone-on-dancing-on-ice

Dear me, how old are you :D:D:D

Two points, I'm not familiar with crap mags like NOW so I have no idea who writes for them. I did think you were talking about Dan Whootton at first.

And I think Dan has no right to make comments about fellow contestants, when he is still in the competition. Smacks of unprofessionalism :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear me, how old are you :D:D:D

all the pro's are referred to on this forum by their christian name .... Dan being one of the most well known so most people posting here who have a genuine interest in the show would know who I was referring to

I answered your question. I;ll not bother anymore though as it's perfectly clear to me what your agenda here is :D
  • Options
    WickedPlansWickedPlans Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    Luke and Samia are clearly the weakest of the remaining contestants.
    And Luke whines too much!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all the pro's are referred to on this forum by their christian name .... Dan being one of the most well known so most people posting here who have a genuine interest in the show would know who I was referring to

I answered your question. I;ll not bother anymore though as it's perfectly clear to me what your agenda here is :D

Second time you've mentioned my 'agenda'. I've already told you I haven't got one, unlike you :) You just don't like the fact that some of us can see through you and others on here ;)

Genuine interest, ha ha, is that what you call it?
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiger Rose wrote: »
    Previous history does tell us that the voting gets sensible in the semi final. Coleen did indeed top the votes for most weeks even beating Ray but come the semis her vote thankfully completely collapsed. And Jessica got striaght through to the final having struggled for votes all series

The big concern is this week - on merit the skate off should really be between Luke & Samia but as we know things don't always work out that way. I wouldn't be that shocked if we end up with a Matt/Gareth skate off, especially if Beth were to top the judges leaderboard which will see one of the best 3 go home. We will then by default see Luke or Samia in the final either of whom would comfortably be the weakest finalist in the history of the show.

It would be good to see Luke and Samia in the S/O. To me it doesnt matter who goes. The following week it should be Matt or Gareth and Luke or Samia in the S/O with Luke/Samia going. It should,hopefully make the viewing more interesting with 2 strong skaters and one reasonably strong (Gareth) in weeks to follow. Either way I would love to see Beth in the finals and am not too fussed if it is against Gareth or Matt.