Catfish - US Pace

ChateauMarmontChateauMarmont Posts: 2,373
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Did anyone watch any of these episodes? What did everyone think?

My standout ones were....

Sunny and Jamison - Sunny was so so funny when she found out, I have no idea how she couldn't tell that was a girl she was talking to on the phone.

Kya and Alyx - If I found out the person I'd been talking to for years was a transsexual girl I'd have run a mile, I'm impressed they managed to work through it without so much as a problem. Strange couple though!

Rob Pattinson-alike and Aaron (I think) - I cannot believe a guy who looks like him and could have his pick of girls fell for this person online. I felt so so sorry for him!

Obviously my standout person is Max, he tells it like it is unlike Neeeveee who likes to sugarcoat everything and see the best in it.

Comments

• LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Just started to watch Catfish because my sister told me to :rolleyes:...and Im hooked (sorry no pun intended)

Just been totally gob smacked with the Arron/Amanda and Tyler ...didnt expect that one :eek:

Going to series link it .
  • ChateauMarmontChateauMarmont Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's sort of funny though in a purely sadistic way. You sort of look at it and think why these people haven't done what Nev and Max have done in the first place checking them out!

I was gobsmacked at that one took, I think Tyler was way too nice to Arron as well.
    Forum Member
    What made me laugh when Tyler was going to see "Amanda" in the car with Nev and Max he said maybe shes going to be a hot country girl :D

And Arrons 2 girlfreind so wanted their 15 mins of fame.
  • nWo 2013nWo 2013 Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    Is this even legal for the person who is being the pretender?

Not that they don't deserve it lol

I have been trying to watch this but always forget.
    Forum Member
    Series 2 starts tonight.