• Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Freddie looks broken doesn't he?
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I really don't mean to be heartless because being accused of something so terrible, when innocent must be awful but judging by his physical appearance alone, all I see is a very unhealthy man, mainly due to the fact he's so overweight & quite clearly very unfit.
  • Options
    Early RiserEarly Riser Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    Yes, and I noticed a missing tooth as well, he always liked having his teeth looking good........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't mean to be heartless because being accused of something so terrible, when innocent must be awful but judging by his physical appearance alone, all I see is a very unhealthy man, mainly due to the fact he's so overweight & quite clearly very unfit.

That could be due to a health condition BEL ....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That could be due to a health condition BEL ....

Quite possibly Betty, I was only judging by what I saw & to be fair Freddie Star has never lived the healthiest of lifestyles.
  • Options
    Lidtop2013Lidtop2013 Posts: 4,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw it on Channel 5, he was holding onto his lawyer to even walk and he was shaking, just looks like someone who's 10 years older than he is! It showed clips of him 2 years ago and although he was still big-ish he looked healthy etc, amazing how he's changed in such a short space of time.

Was horrible to watch to be honest...
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think of the toll it would have on you having that hang over you for 18months.

The stress alone could do terrible things to someones health and bring on and exasperate underlying health conditions..
  • Options
    Lidtop2013Lidtop2013 Posts: 4,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Think of the toll it would have on you having that hang over you for 18months.

The stress alone could do terrible things to someones health and bring on and exasperate underlying health conditions..

Yeah I know that. It's completely broken him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite possibly Betty, I was only judging by what I saw & to be fair Freddie Star has never lived the healthiest of lifestyles.

I've never seen him look so dishevelled and so unhealthy as he did today ..awful to watch him on tv
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He has looked terrible for a long time, well before the accusations. I don't know if he drinks, but he is a very heavy smoker and is very overweight. The stress of course will have taken it's toll of course, but I think his lifestyle is much to blame.

Didn't he have a heart attack a while ago and a bypass op?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    He has looked terrible for a long time, well before the accusations. I don't know if he drinks, but he is a very heavy smoker and is very overweight. The stress of course will have taken it's toll of course, but I think his lifestyle is much to blame.

Didn't he have a heart attack a while ago and a bypass op?

Yes I believe he did & if that's not a warning to quit the ****, get a bit fitter etc. I don't know what is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've never seen him look so dishevelled and so unhealthy as he did today ..awful to watch him on tv

No it wasn't comfortable viewing, hopefully he can now put the past 18 months behind him & start looking after himself a bit more.
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just saw it on Sky. He looked terrible.

I couldn't believe how much he's went downhill. He not only looked terrible but also seriously ill in my eyes. He already had a bad heart.

He had a two day beard growth and looked like he's not had a bath for weeks.

Maybe he's been drinking too. Who can blame him.

Feel so sorry for the bloke.:(
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was shocked by how much he has deteriorated since this all started.

He doesn't look good at all. Looked like he could keel over at any moment.

Always a shock to see those who were once such sharp and successful people in their time descend so badly into ill health.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I believe he did & if that's not a warning to quit the ****, get a bit fitter etc. I don't know what is.

Let's hope so, otherwise I don't think he will be around much longer. :(
  • Options
    cal4751cal4751 Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just turned on the TV. I was just in shock. Freddie looks terrible, like many here have said a broken man, but also many health issues due to his lifestyle.
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What broke him was being linked with Jimmy Saville as some sort of paedo. That would kill any innocent man.
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lidtop2013 wrote: »
    Just saw it on Channel 5, he was holding onto his lawyer to even walk and he was shaking, just looks like someone who's 10 years older than he is! It showed clips of him 2 years ago and although he was still big-ish he looked healthy etc, amazing how he's changed in such a short space of time.

Was horrible to watch to be honest...
    And to think that our police and justice system has done this to him.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's quite a change in Freddie, and not in a good way either. He looks completely broken. I was gobsmacked by how broken he looked. He looked to be on the verge of tears.
  • Options
    anthony davidanthony david Posts: 14,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mossy2103 wrote: »
    And to think that our police and justice system has done this to him.

The CPS said they could have convicted him on one charge but it was "not in the public interest". Translated I think that means, "He is innocent and were totally incompetent but we will slur his good name out of spite".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it wasn't comfortable viewing, hopefully he can now put the past 18 months behind him & start looking after himself a bit more.

Maybe all this hanging over his head has sent him into depression and with that his health has suffered .. The sparkle he always has in his eyes wasn't there today
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The CPS said they could have convicted him on one charge but it was "not in the public interest". Translated I think that means, "He is innocent and were totally incompetent but we will slur his good name out of spite".

No they CPS can not say they could of convicted him of anything...that's up to a jury not them. If they believed their case was slightly provable they would f charged him.. To me that part of the statement was so people would still think he is lucky to get off with something
    That one line leaves a stain over his character ...
  • Options
    bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Though there are still plenty of people conviced he did it. It's just it can't be proved after all "why would a woman lie and put herself through this". Well when money is concerned there are plenty of people who would do anything to get hold of some.