Options

Joey Essex member of mile high club

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2631735/Joey-Essex-enjoyed-mile-high-romp-Amy-Willerton-hooking-Im-A-Celebrity.html

Joey has talked about how him and Amy Willerton enjoyed a 'steamy romp' (vom) in the plane loo on the way back from IAC.

Surely a gentleman never tells but it appears Joey ain't no gentleman.

And Joey Essex has written an autobiography? :o For one thing, what the hell has he done of any interest to anyone and, for another, is it written in crayon?

Comments

• Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Tacky and tasteless putting this in a book if indeed it did actually happen as Joey claims.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    He is only in his twenties isn't he? I don't understand it when people write an autobiography at that age.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cay wrote: »
    He is only in his twenties isn't he? I don't understand it when people write an autobiography at that age.

He's 23. It should be about 10 pages long, if that.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'mi boock iz grate wots da time innit'

thee end
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ghastly, ghastly person. Ugh.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Did Amy know? ;)
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Through all the artificial 'hype' folk seemed to lose sight of the fact he was actually a pretty boring person on I'm A Celebrity.

An autobiography? Once he has learned how to tell the time I presume learning to write will be the next step.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    He's 23. It should be about 10 pages long, if that.

It's ridiculous. I think anyone under the age of about 50 shouldn't be allowed to write an autobiography. I would make exemptions for people who were dying or for people who had done something very exceptional at a young age but that's about it.

What bothers me more is that there will be people out there that will buy it.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd be ashamed to brag about that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cay wrote: »
    What bothers me more is that there will be people out there that will buy it.

There are too many people out there who would literally buy poo if it had the name of a "celeb" on it.
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't imagine this man child having sex. I picture him to be like a ken doll below the waist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    I'd be ashamed to brag about that

I'm not sure a manchild famous for saying 'well reem innit' and being unable to tell the time would actually understand the concept of shame tbh
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'm not sure a manchild famous for saying 'well reem innit' and being unable to tell the time would actually understand the concept of shame tbh

The only people who seem to feel any shame at all these days are those of us who have no reason to. Those who SHOULD feel ashamed of themselves have no understanding of the meaning of the word, let alone ever feeling it.
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As for being a "member" of the Mile High Club, JoeyBoy's literally taking the pee, isn't he? ;)

I'm amazed that he's planning to write an autobiography of his own life. I bet it will run to 46 pages, half his age for each chapter & half his colourful crayon drawings using loads of school copybooks as materials. I hope JoeyBoy doesn't wear himself out doing all this, poor little fella...he'll be needing another holiday in Dubai again to recover from all this!
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Further proof that z-listers will do or say anything for attention.

Go away you pair of nobodies.

Yawn.
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Im too nice to say what I truly think about people who buy this book and buy into this hype.

Its called showBUSINESS for a reason.Their taking people for fools and some are.Dont be fooled.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't imagine this man child having sex. I picture him to be like a ken doll below the waist.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally the real Amy is getting exposed, the man eating sex pot side.

TBF he punched above his weight, he will be dining on shagging a beauty like Amy forever.
  • Options
    Rip the TV EyeRip the TV Eye Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I've heard about this story.

It was all over the front page of today's NEWSpaper.
  • Options
    hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate Joey Essex.

He seems to only be loved by the lowest of the low and his 'Fick' act his getting tiresome. His horrible gormless face, stupid voice and feminine fashion sense just make me despise him even more.

If all Essex men are like this then god help us.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmeister wrote: »
    I hate Joey Essex.

He seems to only be loved by the lowest of the low and his 'Fick' act his getting tiresome. His horrible gormless face, stupid voice and feminine fashion sense just make me despise him even more.

If all Essex men are like this then god help us.

Not gonna be pre ordering the book on Amazon then? ;-):D
  • Options
    hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Not gonna be pre ordering the book on Amazon then? ;-):D

I avoid anything to do with that oxygen thief.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His perfect woman had no Amy qualities too.. ouch! someone's scorned.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Finally the real Amy is getting exposed, the man eating sex pot side.

TBF he punched above his weight, he will be dining on shagging a beauty like Amy forever.

I think he can probably "make do" with Sam...
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Did Amy know? ;)

OK Now THAT'S funny :p