is stephen mulhern a homosexual ?

Comments

• minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorisday74 wrote: »
    :D lol, aye well. I cannae help it.

Ill let you off on account of the Hot weather.;)
  • eye3eye3 Posts: 2,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have always thought he was gay, maybe in a few years he will come out
  • solace2008solace2008 Posts: 1,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind if he is or isn't gay. He's a talented guy, funny. Gay/straight/bi I'm sure he'd make someone very happy. :D
  • aiseyaisey Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    I do wonder if we are actually in 2012 at times.
  • AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aisey wrote: »
    I do wonder if we are actually in 2012 at times.

Well this thread was started in 2009, they were different times way back then. :p

I can't figure Stephen out, but if I had to bet on it, I'd go for gay.
  • tawetawe Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldn't give a monkeys who`s gay or who is not!! and I cant for the life of me see why someone would think of starting a thread about it :rolleyes: some people need to get out more and do something more fulfilling with their lives:rolleyes:
  • SMcginn03SMcginn03 Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    He is gay, He's going out with the guy who owns haven holiday parks. Stephen came to the holiday park I work at with him, clearly in love with each other.
  • nancyboynancyboy Posts: 1,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He gives me the willies.

But not in a good way.
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People saying Stephen Mulhern is camp - do you even know what camp means?

Just because he doesn't have rippling biceps bursting out of his 2 sizes too small shirt, doesn't mean he's camp
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Masie wrote: »
    Does it matter?
    And it is none of our business

Trouble is, it is now a thread on D.S. so its every ones business, and everyone will have an opinion that they consider to be correct. :):D:)
  • kleinzachkleinzach Posts: 994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rated_2000 wrote: »
    no ones saying it matters...jus aking the question

So why ask if it doesn't matter? I don't get the obsession.
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    Saw Mulhern today in the flesh presenting his new show 'Big Star's little star' - he definitely pinged the gaydar.
    Ant McPartlin's wife was doing his make-up and he kept on calling her to re-apply his makeup ;) pretty boy;)
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Has always just struck me as camp, posh Kids TV presenter type rather than gay, but as a straight bloke it's not really my area.
    TTTango wrote: »
    Saw Mulhern today in the flesh presenting his new show 'Big Star's little star' - he definitely pinged the gaydar.
    Ant McPartlin's wife was doing his make-up and he kept on calling her to re-apply his makeup ;) pretty boy;)

Were you not the fantasist who claimed to be attending Simon Cowell's 50th but who posted here while it was on going? Or was that someone else and you were just were in the audience for this? Was definitely someone in this bit with a username beginning in 'T', apologies if that was another poster.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TTTango wrote: »

There are still people who use words like "gaydar"? It's such an annoying, incorrect, and slightly offensive notion that some people think they can tell whenever somebody is gay or not.
  • gemsmummygemsmummy Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kolakube wrote: »
    No he isn't

He's going out with Emma Barton who used to play Honey in EE I'm led to believe.

They have split up now, but the relationship lasted about 5 years.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In one of the Showbiz forum threads about meeting celebrities, one poster said they recently met Stephen 'and his boyfriend' on a flight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    In one of the Showbiz forum threads about meeting celebrities, one poster said they recently met Stephen 'and his boyfriend' on a flight.

Yes but most regular posters in the Showbiz forum are delusional.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rated_2000 wrote: »
    i cant guess if he is or isnt?

Why do you ask..do you fancy him then?
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flowers786 wrote: »
    Always thought he was a gay, but he ain't. He was going out with Honey from Eastenders.

I thought she was dating Perry Fenwick (Billy), they seemed close at the soap awards anyways and what other reason would she have to be sitting with the show unless Honey was coming back and nothing has been said that she is.
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    hes as gay as simon cowell
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    Who cares if he's gay or straight?
  • CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bassebuwa wrote: »
    Who cares if he's gay or straight?

His partner.
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    C14E wrote: »
    There are 5 men on BGT and all of them have had rumours about their sexuality!

Ant McPartlin hasn't LOL. Although he was part of the famous triangle. The triangle was just an urban myth.