What Deana and Adam situation?

billieannbillieann Posts: 699
Forum Member
✭✭
On Twitter it remarks that the insiders are discussing the Deana and Adam situation.... what good is that to anyone, we haven;t got a blo*dy clue. At least try to keep this fiasco sensible, I think they have managed to alienate an awful lot of people with this stupid method of information giving, get the live feed back.:mad:

Comments

• karezza1966karezza1966 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deana got a warning.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    Deana got a warning for making an inappropriate comment to Adam
    I hope they show it
  • billieannbillieann Posts: 699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right ,ok, thanks. Just saw the update now, why is this punishment thing so one sided? Such a blatant show of favourtism. Might as well just crown one of the insiders now and save themselves some money !!!!
  • karezza1966karezza1966 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    billieann wrote: »
    Right ,ok, thanks. Just saw the update now, why is this punishment thing so one sided? Such a blatant show of favourtism. Might as well just crown one of the insiders now and save themselves some money !!!!

Conor got a warning. Caroline got a warning.
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope!

It is about this.

Day 43: Conspiracy or betrayal?
    http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    Adam appears to have misunderstood what Deana was speculating will happen in the coming weeks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a load of garbage.Probably just using this as an excuse,he's been a bit snappy with her anyway. If Big Brother edit this to look bad I'm done with this series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    Adam has fancied Deana (not Lauren) all along. You could see the chemistry between them as they flirted on Friday (shown on Saturday's show).

One way or another this situation was bound to blow-up in their faces.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adam is so stupid.

Urggh, Conor jumped on the bandwagon too. Predictable snake.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you please explain? What's going on between Adam and Deana?
  • clarence12clarence12 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://bigbrotheruk-s2.channel5.com/c5/video/1738466738001/

Adam is just thick or throwing Deana under the bus to get in with the insiders
  • Voice of ReasonVoice of Reason Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a complete misunderstanding of what was said (not helped by the fact that BB also misquoted her in a couple of cases).

Sara was trying to put him right but couldn't actually quote what was said.

At the end of the clip... Caroline: "Some people don't think about what they're saying and how they're coming across". Wtf?
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That video shows that Adam is annoyed with Deana, but what did she get a warning from BB about? :confused:
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I understand Adam as he probably feels that Deana mentioning his name, sets him up to be targeted, but he was always a likely target anyway.
  • Tebby_InamaTebby_Inama Posts: 1,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Adam and Deana situation is regarding the rule break when Deana discussed it with Sara she mentioned Adam's name basically saying he is going to be the insiders next target which if he would think properly and stop misunderstanding the situation he would know that it's true.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish LukeA would just step in and tell Adam to stop being such a frigging numpty!!!!
  • TRICKY123TRICKY123 Posts: 3,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Adam and Deana situation is regarding the rule break when Deana discussed it with Sara she mentioned Adam's name basically saying he is going to be the insiders next target which if he would think properly and stop misunderstanding the situation he would know that it's true.

This

I hope in the morning he thinks more clearly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10.13am: The insiders are having a good ol' gossip about the Adam and Deana situation. ‪#bbuklive‬

10.48am: Sara is defending Deana's rule break conversation in the living room. ‪#bbuklive‬
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Day 43: Deana reacts to the rule break
    20 mins ago

Following on from last night’s rule break, Adam decided to get a little shirty with the Miss India UK. Convinced that Deana had implied that it was a foregone conclusion that he would be up for eviction next week- and not as a flippant comment to cheer Luke A up as it was intended, Adam decided to make it known that he was not a happy bunny.

As Adam stormed off to the Diary Room to ask Big Brother to confirm what she had said, Deana tried to reason with him, saying “Why don’t you come to me first”. However, the man from Dudley didn’t seem to want to hear her excuses and was already incensed by her so-called betrayal.

Clearly upset by Adam’s reaction, Deana proceeded to slope off to the garden, where she was comforted by close friend Sara.

Wallowing in self-pity, Deana muttered “I’m so disappointed in myself. This is the fourth time I’ve broken the rules... I was only trying to cheer Luke A up.”

Tough talking Sara seemed similarly perplexed by Adam’s reaction, reassuring her that she was just over-thinking the whole situation.

“You haven’t been steamed out of your head, got naked, or said anything bad. So why are you so upset?”

Alas, Miss Edinburgh's comforting words seemed to have no effect on the rule-breaker. Still visibly upset, she slunk off to bed, convinced that she’s committed the crime of the century - when really she was only trying to be a good friend to Luke A.

“I need to stop talking what I’m thinking” she summarized.

For the sake of the shower situation, that may not be a bad idea.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adam is so stupid the way he's taking this (and I'm an Adam fan), I do hope he doesn't go over to the dark side.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    That video shows that Adam is annoyed with Deana, but what did she get a warning from BB about? :confused:
    http://bigbrotheruk-s2.channel5.com/c5/video/1738268165001/
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deana got a warning.
    moleymo wrote: »
    Deana got a warning for making an inappropriate comment to Adam
    I hope they show it

What's this about, and where are you getting this from?

Do you just mean she will be punished for talking about nominations?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    What's this about, and where are you getting this from?

some daily star article :yawn::yawn:

Apparently its the gospel of truth, with gems like Luke A perving onthe girls in the shower, and Chris being a racist... in other news, pigs were seen flying!