Comments

• sp2011sp2011 Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The DVD is out soon :D
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they kidding? A DVD?! I suppose the NHS could prescribe it as an insomniac cure.

To be fair that was the best episode by a mile...not that it has much opposition.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was a pretty good episode in fact : it held my interest throughout.
  • ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that was ridiculous AND boring, and then it suddenly ended without warning... that was just weird.
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    That was a pretty good episode in fact : it held my interest throughout.

I thought it was the worst episode thus far. Not a bad feat consider the other two were sh*te.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elanor wrote: »
    Well that was ridiculous AND boring, and then it suddenly ended without warning... that was just weird.

Next week is the final episode. We find out if the Italians managed to escape then.
  • goldieloxgoldielox Posts: 8,425
    Forum Member
    "Coming Soon" - the DVD! That would make a fantastic Christmas present ....to give to someone you hate.
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well - I'll deffo be tuning in again next week - it's so bad it's almost good :cool:
  • McdigestiveMcdigestive Posts: 830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought tonight's episode was good, made me think about how scary it would be (regarding the italians trapped).
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that's sweet, Kiss me In New York:D
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sandydune wrote: »

Something tells me that won't be ending well :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    I saw about half of that episode on and off and thought it was pretty good. Though I was watching it on silent with the subtitles on because my TV recorder/freeview box has decided not to play sound today, stupid thing!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    What evidence does Fellowes have that Italians were locked in a special room while the ship sank?

None because it didn't happen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CD93 wrote: »
    Something tells me that won't be ending well :(

My money is on him surviving....he seems fairly fit and athletic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    I thought tonight's episode was good, made me think about how scary it would be (regarding the italians trapped).

That wasn't nice :(
  • RFSRFS Posts: 7,627
    Forum Member
    goldielox wrote: »
    "Coming Soon" - the DVD! That would make a fantastic Christmas present ....to give to someone you hate.

Oh well I know someone who rather snottily decided they didn't want to "do presents" anymore ... What says "get lost" better than a Titanic DVD!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That weird "memorial cruise" coming up on ITV News.
  • Deirdre BarlowDeirdre Barlow Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    Well - I'll deffo be tuning in again next week - it's so bad it's almost good :cool:

I know! I think Fellowes has achieved making it so awful that it's unmissable:p
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    My money is on him surviving....he seems fairly fit and athletic.

I guess it's sort of win-win. If he lives, he lives! If he dies, Miss Coleman pulls out the tears.
  • McdigestiveMcdigestive Posts: 830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ames123 wrote: »
    That wasn't nice :(

It was really scary. I couldn't quite help but think "what if i was on the outside trying to get my family out on the other side".

I know this is acting but obviously based on true stories etc. Scary
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,373
    Forum Member
    sandydune wrote: »

He should have said "I probably won't survive that long...how about a quick shag now?"
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...well I'm enjoying it. I want the DVD too. :o

I have to say though, even though I'm not too familiar with the Siege of Sidney Street I still knew that it was the year before Titanic sank. That servant who stole the brooch irritated the hell out of me too.

The only people I actually care about are the Batleys, but I'm interested in seeing who lives/dies. Ooh, and the Annie and Paolo. ;)

Is it time to open guesses for the final death list? :D:D
  • allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He should have said "I probably won't survive that long...how about a quick shag now?"

I see why you've called yourself Big Boy!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CD93 wrote: »
    I guess it's sort of win-win. If he lives, he lives! If he dies, Miss Coleman pulls out the tears.

The thing is she hardly knows the guy at all. Killing him off seems a bit pointless as she has only known him for a couple of days, a holiday romance so to speak....the most likely outcome is that he survives against all the odds and is reunited with her.
  • jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The electrician's wife is off to Hollywood to star in her own series on ABC fact