Call of Duty Ghosts 1080p on Ps4 only 720 on Xbox

13»

Comments

• Options
    ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jokerz wrote: »
    I play some PC games on my laptop. Difference from 1080 to 1600*900 isnt that huge!.

Pay no attention to this man. He's a PC elitist and part of the pc master race ;)
  • Options
    darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    Pay no attention to this man. He's a PC elitist and part of the pc master race ;)

But he also has a point;)
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Just a magic number I hoped we would achieve. Im sure 720 or 900 will still look nice enough
  • Options
    darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Is Just a magic number I hoped we would achieve. Im sure 720 or 900 will still look nice enough

Apart from BF4 I think all PS4 titles are 1080. Might he wrong though.
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where does 60 fps coming from anyway? Is it just the standard refresh rate of 60 hz. I presume there is no such thing as 40fps? Ie. Its either 30 with 2 passes to create a full screen or else 60 to do it in one?
  • Options
    jokerzjokerz Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it's not but 720 to 1080 is huge.

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Where does 60 fps coming from anyway? Is it just the standard refresh rate of 60 hz. I presume there is no such thing as 40fps? Ie. Its either 30 with 2 passes to create a full screen or else 60 to do it in one?

Just the refresh rate. When a game slows down from 30fps to 20fps its not as smooth as 30.

Yeah you can have 30,40,50. Its just the fps can fluctuate during play. All depends on demand on the hardware.

60fps is ideal but 40-60 is good anyways.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just the refresh rate. When a game slows down from 30fps to 20fps its not as smooth as 30.

Yeah you can have 30,40,50. Its just the fps can fluctuate during play. All depends on demand on the hardware.

60fps is ideal but 40-60 is good anyways.

See ! there he goes again with his 60fps lol He'll be going on about his ultra game settings next ;) something console gamers can only dream about....damn PC'ers lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See ! there he goes again with his 60fps lol He'll be going on about his ultra game settings next ;) something console gamers can only dream about....damn PC'ers lol

Ultra??

How about super duper ultra with massively realistic graphics that make your eyes bleed!

Bleed I say!

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ultra??

How about super duper ultra with massively realistic graphics that make your eyes bleed!

Bleed I say!

:D

lmao :D