The soap section through the night thread

Comments

• Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone noticed Shrimpy has gone?

Either he's flicked the other market traders the bird for taking advantage and flounced off or Tracy's got him handcuffed to the bedpost.
  • callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    19 hours until Corrie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only way Caz can redeem herself slightly is if she beats Sophie up.
  • Zeus89Zeus89 Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben96 wrote: »
    The Kate/Caz storyline seems to feature in nearly every episode and It doesn't seem to be progressing either.

That seem's to be a common trait with corrie these days
  • benjwx1benjwx1 Posts: 5,374
    Forum Member
    Over in Emmerdale, I'm enjoying Chairty's involvement in Belle's storyline, I'm loving her one liners :D But on a serious note, I'm liking the new direction this has gone in with the return of Belle's mental health problems.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only way Caz can redeem herself slightly is if she beats Sophie up.

Oh please this needs to happen
    Forum Member
    19 hours until Corrie

Well that's depressing. :(
    Forum Member
    Zeus89 wrote: »
    That seem's to be a common trait with corrie these days

Unfortunately, yes :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Over in Emmerdale, I'm enjoying Chairty's involvement in Belle's storyline, I'm loving her one liners :D But on a serious note, I'm liking the new direction this has gone in with the return of Belle's mental health problems.
    I like the direction too, i think it might lead to another suicide attempt by Belle.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    Great idea for a thread OP :) I'm always up till all hours.
    Ditto! Throughout the summer I'm up until 3am. :D

The worst thing about Kate/Caz is Sophie's acting all sanctimonious. She needs to stay out of other people's affairs, the nosy cow.
  • notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    I still can't take to the new Connors, especially Aidan and Johnny who are just non-characters for me. Kate is slightly more interesting but there are already so many young female characters in that age bracket on the show that she's also surplus to requirements.

I feel exactly the same about Rana too if I'm honest!! Did we really need another pretty but totally unnecessary female, especially one so bloody full of herself!!
    Forum Member
    I like the direction too, i think it might lead to another suicide attempt by Belle.

Maybe. Did you see the thing on twitter about
    a poster at the Emmerdale set had "Missing" and a picture of Belle, that they forgot to take down from filming when people were visiting for the tour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe. Did you see the thing on twitter about
    a poster at the Emmerdale set had "Missing" and a picture of Belle, that they forgot to take down from filming when people were visiting for the tour.

No i haven't that's intresting. This know has me thinking history might be repeating itself with her going off to the moors, like Zak did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Kate/Caz storyline seems to feature in nearly every episode and It doesn't seem to be progressing either.

I wouldn't mind if they just admitted that Sophie is a lustful sex pest who stalks girls and tries to act like a caring individual as a way to seduce them. She messed up Jenna's job, followed around homeless Maddie and offered her a roof over her head as a means to keep her bed warm, and is now taking advantage of Kate's situation to act like a heroic individual and Caz is some kind of monster.

It is pretty much a foregone conclusion that Sophie and Kate are getting together. We all knew it before Kate even made her debut.
    Forum Member
    No i haven't that's intresting. This know has me thinking history might be repeating itself with her going off to the moors, like Zak did.

Maybe yes, I like that Emmerdale take storylines in directions that you wouldn't expect, it keeps it interesting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe yes, I like that Emmerdale take storylines in directions that you wouldn't expect, it keeps it interesting.

I think it's the best out of all the soaps for that
    Forum Member
    In Corrie, I'm liking that the writers are referencing the past more not just in the scenes where they are remembering someone that they loved that has died, but also in other scenes, for example Michelle at the hospital talking about Ryan.
  • Kirk AngelKirk Angel Posts: 4,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In Corrie, I'm liking that the writers are referencing the past more not just in the scenes where they are remembering someone that they loved that has died, but also in other scenes, for example Michelle at the hospital talking about Ryan.

They're probably trying to make up for forgetting Kevin's dead child.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kirk Angel wrote: »

That was poor
    Very poor
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was poor
    Very poor

What do you expect!? It's half one in the morning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corrie have made a bit of an effort as Kirk have said after the whole Kevin dead son thing. The worse soap for trying to forgot there past is ED, who are ashamed of there heritage.
    Forum Member

With the long process that all of the scripts have to go through, you would've thought that It would've been flagged up by someone, It looked really bad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you expect!? It's half one in the morning.

No i mean they not remembering about Kevins son,it was poor :D
    Forum Member
    Corrie have made a bit of an effort as Kirk have said after the whole Kevin dead son thing. The worse soap for trying to forgot there past is ED, who are ashamed of there heritage.

What do you mean by this? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With the long process that all of the scripts have to go through, you would've thought that It would've been flagged up by someone, It looked really bad.

In hindsight it seems like a brilliant idea to mess that up only because it gave them a kick up the arse. I'm glad they're trying to fix everything it was nice to be remembered about the past.