Options

EastEnders Week 36 Spoilers

jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
Forum Member
Monday 5th September 2016
All hell breaks loose as the Mitchells find themselves in a dangerous situation.
Kim realises that Denise isn't herself.
Pam and Les prepare for Paul's funeral but the pair are at loggerheads when Les makes a suggestion.

Tuesday 6th September 2016
There's danger in store for two Albert Square residents as the chaos continue for the Mitchell family. Will the pair be able to protect their loved ones without landing themselves in grave danger?

Thursday 8th September 2016
It's the day of Paul's funeral and while emotion run high for the whole of Walford, Les and Pam are struggling to face the day ahead. Will the pair be able to say a final farewell to their beloved grandson?

Friday 9th September 2016
Pam and Les are still struggling following Paul's funeral but while the couple cope with their grief in very different ways, Les is left stunned when Pam makes a shocking suggestion. Will he agree to her proposal?

Source: All About Soap

Comments

• Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this the Les and Pam exit. ? Sounds a good week.
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds good in a way, but also a bit lame.

I always thought they used the first week in September, to start or climax, a major storyline. And begin to sow the seeds for Christmas
  • Options
    Tomski12Tomski12 Posts: 15,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a good week. Which Mitchell's do we think are in danger? Pam and Les will probably make me cry. I'm sure I've seen somewhere that Pam's sister Mim puts in an appearance this week.
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All hell breaks lose and the Mitchells find themselves in a dangerous situation

Oh **** is Gavin back again?
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    Sounds like a good week, me thinks Pam and Les will leave then, shame as I like them.
  • Options
    lapetitepaumeelapetitepaumee Posts: 796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds good in a way, but also a bit lame.

I always thought they used the first week in September, to start or climax, a major storyline. And begin to sow the seeds for Christmas

I think the first seeds of the Christmas storyline is in the previous week, with Denise's "mystery illness".
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope we get to see Mim at the funeral. Sounds like a sad but good week planting Les and Pam's exit.
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bass55 wrote: »
    Oh **** is Gavin back again?

It will be to do with
    Grant no doubt
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grant's back to stop his kids sh@gging each other. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds a decent week
  • Options
    Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Sounds like a good week, me thinks Pam and Les will leave then, shame as I like them.

I like them too, I think they were easy targets as far as the axe was concerned. They could easily have found more stuff for them to do, their characters were definitely not played out at all.

Edit: Forgot to thank James for the spoilers :)
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have Roger Sloman and Lin Blakely finished filming now?
  • Options
    Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    soap-lea wrote: »
    It will be to do with
    Grant no doubt
    Could it be to do with Ben and Jay going after Paul's killers and it going wrong and they take revenge on the Mitchell's might be nothing to do with Grant, if it is it will no doubt be Grant and Phil who are in danger and have to work together to get safe or it will be Grant and Sharon with Phil coming to the rescue.
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fergie86 wrote: »
    Could it be to do with Ben and Jay going after Paul's killers and it going wrong and they take revenge on the Mitchell's might be nothing to do with Grant, if it is it will no doubt be Grant and Phil who are in danger and have to work together to get safe or it will be Grant and Sharon with Phil coming to the rescue.

oh actually yeah now you mention it :D
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    Digiguide Spoilers

All hell breaks loose for the Mitchell family - can Grant help?
    Kush confides in Stacey over recent events.
    Pam and Les prepare for Paul's funeral.

Tuesday 6th September 2016
    The chaos continues for the Mitchell family as lives hang in the balance.
    Kim tries to get through to her sister.

Thursday 8th September 2016
    It is the day of Paul's funeral but Pam struggles to face reality.
    One resident finds themselves at the wrath of an old foe.

Friday 9th September 2016
    Pam and Les struggle to stay united.
    Sonia makes a shocking revelation to an unsuspecting Dot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Getting pretty sick of "lives hanging in the balance" for the Mitchells, to be honest.
  • Options
    Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    bass55 wrote: »
    Getting pretty sick of "lives hanging in the balance" for the Mitchells, to be honest.

It is getting a bit silly now to be honest as in the last year or so we have had Gavin kidnapping Phil, Gavin holding Kathy, Sharon, Ben, Dennis and Phil hostage threatening to burn down the house, Vincent held the Mitchell's at gun point and throttled Phil, Vincent also tried to strangle Phil with some rope, we have had the Homophobic attack were the Mitchell's thought Ben had been murdered, Gavin murdered his sister and held Kathy, Buster and Sharon hostage before being arrested, Ben tried to suffocate Phil with a cushion, Phil almost killed Louise when he went on his digger rampage at the Car Lot and now there is this latest drama. The Mitchell's in the last year alone have gone through enough near death experiences to last about 6 lifetimes.

I think this hostage situation will be caused by Ben and Jay getting in over the heads going after Paul's killers and Grant will save the day after a phone call from Sharon as Phil is currently too ill to deal with the problem himself due to his Liver problems.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is getting a bit silly now to be honest as in the last year or so we have had Gavin kidnapping Phil, Gavin holding Kathy, Sharon, Ben, Dennis and Phil hostage threatening to burn down the house, Vincent held the Mitchell's at gun point and throttled Phil, Vincent also tried to strangle Phil with some rope, we have had the Homophobic attack were the Mitchell's thought Ben had been murdered, Gavin murdered his sister and held Kathy, Buster and Sharon hostage before being arrested, Ben tried to suffocate Phil with a cushion, Phil almost killed Louise when he went on his digger rampage at the Car Lot and now there is this latest drama. The Mitchell's in the last year alone have gone through enough near death experiences to last about 6 lifetimes.

I think this hostage situation will be caused by Ben and Jay getting in over the heads going after Paul's killers and Grant will save the day after a phone call from Sharon as Phil is currently too ill to deal with the problem himself due to his Liver problems.

It's overkill. Carry on this way and they will burn out, fast.

The Mitchells needs a new direction under SOC. Constant life-threatening danger is becoming increasingly boring and predictable.
  • Options
    Neil_NNeil_N Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member

I agree this is getting a bit too much. Hopefull SOC can have the Mitchells take a new direction and not have them involved with dramas and near-death experiences. The show has lost a lot of viewers over time, and if they want viewers back and not have us in third behind ED (they can prove they can beat CS), this isn't the way.

I'm glad Pam and Les are getting focus in that particular week and Paul laid to rest. So sad they're going - Roger and Lin are good performers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This must be Pam and Les leaving .