James Otto (My most favorite singer)

Comments

• SweetHeartHollySweetHeartHolly Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go here for a chat that James recently did. :):):)

God bless you and him always!!! :):):)

Holly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go here and here to listen to James sing two awesome songs that I just found named "One Foot In The Fire" and "Burn, Burn, Burn".

Holly
  • Steve35Steve35 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this spam?

I think so:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^ Not its not. This is a chat about my favorite music person which is why it is in the music area of this forum. :):):)

God bless you and James always!!! :):):)

Holly

P.S. By the way, thank you for all that you do to keep it going. :):):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you have never seen James sing live before, you can see him on your screen tonight at 8PM EST by going here. :):):)

Holly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The performance that I tell about in my previous message here has been moved to this Thursday night December 20th at 8 PM EST.

Holly
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread still going:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^ As long as James continues to sing, I intend to keep it going because to me, a person is missing out on the best that there is if they have never heard of him, I love the precious beautiful sweet hearted teddy bear SO much!!! :):):)

Holly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go here for a brand new write up on James! :):):)

Holly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you have never seen James sing live before, go here to see him sing live on your screen with country duo Love & Theft tomorrow night at 9 PM EST. :):):)

God bless you and him and Love & Theft always!!! :):):)

Holly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you have never seen James sing live before, you can see him on your screen Thursday March 14th at 9 PM EST by going here. :):):)

Holly

P.S. As of right now 35 more people can see the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If any of y'all here happen to like the Speed network show named My Classic Car, James will be on it this Sunday night at 10 PM EST I believe! Go here for pictures and a preview! :):):)

Holly
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my lord. Go away already.

God bless me, myself and I always.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^ You act like skipping over what doesn't interest you is an impossible thing to do here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh well. God bless you and James always!!! :):):)

Holly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go here to listen to James sing his song named "A Good Time For A Good Time" during a visit to KBQA of Santa Fe, NM three days ago. :):):)

Holly

P.S. To me, what makes this song of his so good is that it is a song that everyone can relate to in one way or another. Who doesn't need their idea of a good time every once and a while? :):):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blargh.
  • crazymonkcrazymonk Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol at Holly!!!!! I will try James seeing as we can't escape him! :D
  • marcusgvmarcusgv Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Well SweetHeartHolly I've listened to all those tracks you listed.
    I get your point about C/W and Soul. Country and Western songs with a soulful voice. If you like Country and Soul like this, you should listen to Van the Man's 'Pay the Devil' from 2006, you can hear the old soul rebel have a go at Country.

Van Morrison - Pay the Devil (2006)

Perhaps we'll get an Otto song on the Nashville TV series?

Still think it should be Country and Southern (Tennessee is hardly in the West is it?)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^ That would be AWESOME if a song from James was played during that show at some point! And if you really have checked out all that I have shared of him here, you really didn't have to hear them all if you didn't want to. I just love giving people plenty of his songs to pick from! Which ever songs you decided to listen to, thank you for checking them out! It really means a lot to me. :):):)
    crazymonk wrote: »
    Lol at Holly!!!!! I will try James seeing as we can't escape him! :D
    Yes you can. Unless someone is forcing you to have anything to do with what I share of him here.

God bless you two and James always!!! :):):)

Holly

P.S. For the record, If you are being forced, I am not the one who is forcing you. I just love to share the word about my most favorite singer with the world. Nothing more. What's done with what I share is up to the rest of y'all. :):):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I know, I just meant even if I wanted to ignore him, your thread would always be there to remind me! :D It's great to be passionate about your fave artist!! :)
  • mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not only all of those but I have found these,

'Where angels hang around' compliments 'Walking on Memphis'

And 'In Colour'

Oh yeah my name appears as marcusgv sometimes...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I know, I just meant even if I wanted to ignore him, your thread would always be there to remind me! :D It's great to be passionate about your fave artist!!
    You have no idea how much I appreciate your understanding of where it is that I am coming from. I hate when people get the wrong idea and sadly nothing that you say to them will make them consider other things. :(:(:(

Holly

P.S. Another reason why I spread the word about James is because of the raw deal that I think the music industry has given him so far. To me his singing and songs both are just as good as the ones that are played every five seconds these days on country radio if not more. :):):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww babe I think it's this after every post that gets on people's nerves....

God bless you and James always!!!

Holly

It doesn't bother me but it seems to get on other peoples wick! :D
  • mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He might want to listen to Adele as she does soul c/w music.
    There's a bit of James on this Adele cover but it's mainly the girls...I do like Reba.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mgvsmith wrote: »
    Not only all of those but I have found these,

'Where angels hang around' compliments 'Walking on Memphis'

And 'In Colour'
    Ever since I first heard him sing "Where Angels Hang Around" five years ago, I have given what I can to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. My only regret is that I did not start giving sooner. A child should never have to spend their life in a hospital bed the way that my mom has had to here and there ever since the age of 35. :(:(:(
    Aww babe I think it's this after every post that gets on people's nerves....

God bless you and James always!!!

Holly

It doesn't bother me but it seems to get on other peoples wick! :D
    I never mean to get on the nerves of other people. I just want people to know that at least one person online wishes them well...no matter how badly we may disagree on whatever it is that we are talking about. In my opinion, this world couldn't be in more need of the Lord anyways when its one thing after another that we hear about in the news, but of course that is just me. :(:(:(
    mgvsmith wrote: »
    He might want to listen to Adele as she does soul c/w music.
    There's a bit of James on this Adele cover but it's mainly the girls...I do like Reba.
    I am sure that James knows all about that Adele lady because I've seen her mentioned here and there on his Twitter page!

God bless you and her and James and my mom and everyone at St. Jude always!!! :):):)

Holly

P.S. I remember when that live cover performance of Adele's song was done!