Options

Hollyoaks 'Whodunnit' Spoilers/Speculation

124»

Comments

• Options
    maddiesdoormaddiesdoor Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love it to be Silas or at least have some kind of mention, I doubt it though.

I have to say this is all looking really good and even the aftermath looks great too. This should be pretty gripping (depending on how long it all goes on for).

Apparently the fall is pretty spectacular and let's not forget this is Hollyoaks who did Sarah's parachute jump, so should be impressive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's tonight on e4!!
  • Options
    nickymongernickymonger Posts: 11,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well based on tv spoilers I still think its will.what type of person tries to get their own brother banged p for murder when clearly it's not him certain he killed her.i don't get why will hates his bro that much? Wht has dodger done to deserve such hatred?even in this behaviour and without the murders,he is coming across akin to silas.and if the killer runs away,it means will can walk.without physio how would that be possible?and how would he have faked the doctors prognosis?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also.is texas still being filmed through the present will gave her.could she wear it on her wedding day and thus the killer is filmed ie.source of reveal later on
  • Options
    JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It won't be silas . Annoyed !
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's tonight on e4!!

Ooh, good!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think will would be better anyway as he seems like silas mark ii.and I like the idea of a later showdown of a hardened dodger vs will.its pxxssed me off that dodgers family are acting like this is no big deal that dodgers ex who he was going to propose to a few months back,whose bro cheated s expected to stand up, be happy and be best man.on what planet would that happen even if over the ex?it comes across as what the cripple wants,the cripple gets and don't complain or mock as he's a cripple.in the real world,most people in a wheelchair want independence and not to be treated differently,so will as the psycho guy manipulating and playing on his disability is annoying me enough that I want him locked up.and if he doesn't commit the murder,how will we see him get comeuppance and see he's in the wrong.and whilst I feel zero sympathy for will,minute sympathy for Leanne and Theresa,minute for texas p; her willingness to hurt dodger who has nothing to deserve it frustrates me.i feel most sympathy for dodger forced to participate in the charade and being forced to be best man,involving a speech about the happy couple for his ex!
  • Options
    JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also think after this storyline has played out, hollyoaks need to avoid any ,murders or fires for at least 2 years ! As its been overkill to say the least.
    Time to think outside the box.
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JayPee86 wrote: »
    I also think after this storyline has played out, hollyoaks need to avoid any ,murders or fires for at least 2 years ! As its been overkill to say the least.
    Time to think outside the box.

Nah, a year maybe but two!? It wouldn't be Oaks anymore... :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are a lot of deaths in 'oaks but they do them so well. Some of the best soap deaths are from Hollyoaks.
  • Options
    MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Didn't even think of these two before the episode but have a feeling it's either Anna or Dr B.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought her death scene was beautifully done and worked really well.

In contrast to Sarah's death for example, her's was fast and quick paced (you really 'felt' that journey with her) but this was slow-mo (I guess because the journey down is quicker).

I wasn't too keen on the petals falling on her face as it made her death look too "nice" but I get what they were trying to do.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    MrWoodySir wrote: »
    Didn't even think of these two before the episode but have a feeling it's either Anna or Dr B.

Yeah I'm thinking Anna too; otherwise what the hell was the point of having her come to the wedding and then just "slip off" again without saying anything, yet they seemed to focus on her presence quite obviously as if it was important. My guess is they'll show flashbacks and Anna laving wasn't actually her leaving, but she stuck around and heard all the stuff between both Texas/Will and Texas/Dodger and felt so angry at Texas for hurting both her boys...
  • Options
    SpencerLeveySpencerLevey Posts: 1,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else notice Patrick smirking/smiling whilst looking at Texas falling?

My theory is he probably told Anna all about the love triangle and she went loopers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was a quick scene where you see Anna leave the wedding room. I think it's her.
  • Options
    kaylz23kaylz23 Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    It sounded like you could hear someone running away after she was pushed through the window, therefore ruling out Will. Unless of course he's managed to start using his legs and not told anyone :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really wanted to watch tonight's e4 episode but will see it tomorrow.

Is it still the wedding day?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it true Will killed Texas!?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep! And the creep can walk! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I recorded the e4 episode and just watched it. Really brilliant stuff!

Wondering if there's more flashbacks to come?