Range Extender

1235»

Comments

• mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That link has got your email address on though. It must be you because if you type it into google a ds link comes up where you have mentioned it before.

Yep, he's tried saying it's not him before...

This thread says it's him
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1110438
  • cmorriscmorris Posts: 6,157
    Forum Member
    Just PTLLS I have
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cmorris wrote: »
    Just PTLLS I have

So why did you say you had a DTLLS??
    Forum Member
    People think I have a higher qualification
  • Admiral StarAdmiral Star Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well at least we're all clear now. Good luck to you really if you can find work with it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hang on, do you mean to say you've lied about having a higher qualification than you actually have?
    Forum Member
    No actually the highest I have is a BTEC HND
    Forum Member
    Well at least we're all clear now. Good luck to you really if you can find work with it.

Finding work is difficult atm

The highest teaching qualification is PTLLS
    The highest IT qualification is MCP
  • Admiral StarAdmiral Star Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finding work is difficult atm

The highest teaching qualification is PTLLS
    The highest IT qualification is MCP

I'd personally put your HND above your MCP. I don't rate these MCPs, especially after finding out that a lot of people cheat by looking at exam dumps posted on the internet, before their exam. Not saying you have of course but it's devalued them in my opinion. If you're going to test someone you need to give them a list of tasks to do with a time limit.
  • StigStig Posts: 12,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Craig, when are you going to learn to keep quiet and walk away from the abuse you are receiving here?

I feel quite sorry for you. My guess is you have some kind of learning disability or personality disorder. There's no shame in that.
    Forum Member
    Thanks Stig at least I have someone who wont judge me. I only write on here 1st of all for advice then it spirals out of control. I have a learning disability (a bit)
  • chenkschenks Posts: 13,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Stig at least I have someone who wont judge me. I only write on here 1st of all for advice then it spirals out of control. I have a learning disability (a bit)

there's absolutely nothing wrong with asking for advice..... however most people will be a bit narked off if you are charging someone to do work and then coming here asking how to do it.

also, people give you advice but you then ignore it or change your story half way thru the thread.

there is no shame in being out of your depth, but admitting it takes guts. having read pretty much all the threads you start asking for advise (from the very basic to the more complex) it is very clear that you are out of your depth in this field. maybe you should spend more time learning and educating yourself before attempting to take any paid work.
  • FlufanFlufan Posts: 2,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The wireless worked for a while then decided to fair (this was used with the range extenders). With the Repeater, it was able to get a solid connection throughout the house from repeating the signal from the BT Home Hub but refused to load any web pages.
    I then tried repeating the signal which did work away from the kitchen with strong signal but no pages could display, I tried to load pages but failed.

How much investigation did you do into this failure regarding the configuration you'd used? How far did you get? (Please don't say that you did that while the broadband was down... :).)
    Forum Member
    Nope, I spent about 2 hours sorting configuration and moving things around but nothing and yes broadband was up
    Forum Member
    I have sorted this problem out, I have ran a cable from the utility room to the kitchen and moved the router to the kitchen, plugged it all in and it worked.

I have also put the home plugs in a decent spot in the house from good range.

Apologies for the late reply but they have been away and just got back.