Corrie - Fiz the victim

HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The Queen of hypocrisy, forgiveness just is not her middle name, how long before she off our screen??

Comments

• SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Not soon enough
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    The Queen of hypocrisy, forgiveness just is not her middle name, how long before she off our screen??
    Just until her baby bump gets too big to hide, thankfully. :cool:
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll concede that she's an annoying bint that makes me want to physically gouge my own ears off and eyes out whenever she is on screen, but I challenge anyone to amass a more complete range of lumberjack clothing.
  • abbottababbottab Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fiz is turning into a right miserable cow!
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abbottab wrote: »
    turning into

Hi 2001, 2014 here :eek: :D
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fiz is turning into a right miserable cow!

What's new lmao.
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,932
    Forum Member
    Can't believe I hate the hard faced git so much. Wish we had a vomiting smiley.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    I'll concede that she's an annoying bint that makes me want to physically gouge my own ears off and eyes out whenever she is on screen, but I challenge anyone to amass a more complete range of lumberjack clothing.

:D

I must admit that I find it hard to be impartial and fair were Fiz is concerned because of my intense dislike for the character, so maybe I had better not comment :blush:
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D

Tbf, Moira McTart on ED runs her a close second. :D
  • abbottababbottab Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What annoys me with her is that when Hayley died she was so shitty towards Roy...yes I could understand her heart ache at not being able to say goodbye, but she went on and on and on about it....I'm surprized Roy didn't throttle her, because I wanted to :)
  • callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What do you want, her to be all smiles and friendly to Maria after what she had done? Lets be serious now.
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What do you want, her to be all smiles and friendly to Maria after what she had done? Lets be serious now.

Fizz?? Smiley and Friendly?? Can't see it myself sorry!:cool:
  • screammynamescreammyname Posts: 97
    Forum Member

Some would call it karma after the way she stole tyrone off maria in the first place. I don't like fiz anyway, she bores the shit out of me.
  • callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some would call it karma after the way she stole tyrone off maria in the first place. I don't like fiz anyway, she bores the shit out of me.

Not really, how many years ago was that? How many blokes has Maria gone through since splitting from Tyrone? Hardly like she was upset in all that time.

Maria is a boring character, she sucked at that so called 'breakdown' storyline. Why bother bringing her back, she has passed her sell by date.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I hope Karma pays Todd a visit ASAP!
  • screammynamescreammyname Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Not really, how many years ago was that? How many blokes has Maria gone through since splitting from Tyrone? Hardly like she was upset in all that time.

Maria is a boring character, she sucked at that so called 'breakdown' storyline. Why bother bringing her back, she has passed her sell by date.

I agree about maria being a boring character, how she has survived on the soap this long is anyones guess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Fizz is in no position to judge anyone, yes she has a right to be upset, angry even but Maria was her best friend and they went through a lot together. I just think Fizz could have been a little bit more understanding given that she knows maria better that most and it was completely out of character for her. That's all.

Won't comment on your last paragraph as this is a Fizz thread and not Maria.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree about maria being a boring character, how she has survived on the soap this long is anyones guess.

I guess not everyone agrees with you.:)
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What annoys me with her is that when Hayley died she was so shitty towards Roy...yes I could understand her heart ache at not being able to say goodbye, but she went on and on and on about it....I'm surprized Roy didn't throttle her, because I wanted to :)
    And now she seems to have forgotten he exists, luckily for him.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member

And yet now can't be bothered with Roy it seems.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Im glad it was just a phase, although she was entertaining and border line psychotic. I prefer her over Fiz though
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D

Tbf, Moira McTart on ED runs her a close second. :D

But Moira is rather attractive, doesn't have frizzy ginger hair and she doesn't have crumbly teeth like Fiz does!

I can't get over Fiz being so haughty - this is the same woman who got a lot of money by deception and was lucky not to have been sent down for a few years!
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dead eyed harridan.
  • PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,135
    Forum Member
    There did not seem to be much of an apology by Maria , and that face she had on her!
    Maria is a pretty girl and certainly no need to scowl like she did tonight.
    I also gather that Fizz is pregnant. Any ideas how they are going to write in her maternity leave. Also, is it true that Kylie pregnant too (actress, not the character) and I take it that they are writing her out round the Barbados trip, though she does not look pregnant yet.
  • kenikikeniki Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would prefer to watch Fizz than ANY of the Windass/Owen family, there is not one of them I can bear to watch.