Iain lee should be a presenter

2»

Comments

• tigerlily96tigerlily96 Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any one else feel sorry for him?

Rather a come down from the rather excellent 11 O'Clock Show, and I swear I see disappointment written all over his face - I can't bear to watch him I'm so gutted for him... :(

No:D:D:D
  • Daisychain21Daisychain21 Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    I know Channel 5 are not the most intelligent channel on TV but I really think the presenters should be impartial Davina and Dermot never showed themselves up they were too professional as presenters and you never knew if they disliked a H/M.
  • rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Na_Jiao wrote: »
    He is such a dish. Love him, but don't know what the heck he is doing on such a 4th rate programme like BBBOTS. He is far too talented.

Not sure about the 'dish' bit but the rest i agree with.
    Janette800 wrote: »
    It's the only work he can get ....he's not that good

He does the paper review on Sky in the morning and is equally at home talking current affairs and politics as he is talking about the BB dross.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was he warned to be extra nice tonight or was he doped up on those drugs he keeps talking about?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    I know Channel 5 are not the most intelligent channel on TV but I really think the presenters should be impartial Davina and Dermot never showed themselves up they were too professional as presenters and you never knew if they disliked a H/M.

Davina showed a strong dislike for Makosi, or is that just my memory failing me again?
    Forum Member
    amc825 wrote: »
    Davina showed a strong dislike for Makosi, or is that just my memory failing me again?

You are probably right, but I just think it is so unprofessional its getting boring now with Emma and Iain
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love his honesty and I agree he is a dish :) I,d like him and Rylan to present BOTS seperatley like 3 nights each or give Rylan the main show and Emma & Iain BOTS ... no AJ at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think anyone needs to feel sorry for Iain, I think he has plenty of work on radio and sky and has said he agreed to to do BOTS aslong as he could express his opinion ... dont think he was begging for the job at all
    Forum Member
    curvybabes wrote: »
    I agree he is a dish :) .

His teeth are minging:eek:
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iain Lee is a breathe of fresh air imo.Its nice to have a presenter that acts on impulse and feelings rather than an agenda. Plus I don't mind when he criticizes us or the show as much as the ones toeing the party line. :D I find him witty and hes quite energetic and direct. I also find him enjoyable to watch on Sky News some mornings. Hed be a fantastic host imo. Ok people have issues because of the whole Callum thing, but Callum challenged him and he didnt disappoint. He aired his genuine views, many of which the fans/this board and even the panelists and audience have been saying for weeks on Bots. Why should he backtrack simply because Callum was present? Everyone was already catering to him and supporting everything he said or did whilst in the house in both interviews, is that really the outcome that we want from BB? Every hm isnt challenged or questioned earnestly, because theyre present they should be addressed gently and everyone should go easy? Its funny how this only becomes a problem when is specific hms isnt it? Simply because he said what others didnt like, I dont think he should only say what others agree with thats not why he gets cast on these tv shows. Hes controversial and goes with his brutal views, its the same with Pete Burns hes cast for the same reasons. You may not like or agree with there views but they arent there to air your views theyre there to express their controversial opinions regarding the show and the hms, theyre representing them as a viewer and adding a different outlook. I dont want panelists to be suppressed from taking on individual hms whether your a fan or not, no one would like such control on the likes of these boards. We express our extreme/negative views because thats how we see it or feel why shouldnt they have the same rights to express themselves regarding the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Their is a difference between being human once in a blue moon and every show being blatantly biased with an agenda. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love his honesty and I agree he is a dish :) I,d like him and Rylan to present BOTS seperatley like 3 nights each or give Rylan the main show and Emma & Iain BOTS ... no AJ at all.

Id go with Iain and Rylan together, polar opposites would be amusing. And EW the remaining nights because I find her very comfortable and in control when she hosts. AJ has become too big headed imo and you can tell she doesnt care to much for the viewers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His teeth are minging:eek:

havent looked at his teeth :o they can be fixed just hopefully not with the same dentist as rylan :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Their is a difference between being human once in a blue moon and every show being blatantly biased with an agenda. :D

True dat. Seemed every year there was a female that Davina wasn't to keen on, but apart from that she was Big Brothers version of Sweden. The blatant bias on BOTS and there gang mentality is why i only watch the last ten minutes of the show. The regulars they have in the audience are terrible too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Id go with Iain and Rylan together, polar opposites would be amusing. And EW the remaining nights because I find her very comfortable and in control when she hosts. AJ has become too big headed imo and you can tell she doesnt care to much for the viewers.

Yeah they could be good together, AJ I,m not even sure she watches the show half the time
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was funny how Iain was a bit softer on tonight's episode. Perhaps he really did get wound up by Callum.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    I thought it was funny how Iain was a bit softer on tonight's episode. Perhaps he really did get wound up by Callum.

He's not going to make the same mistake twice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True dat. Seemed every year there was a female that Davina wasn't to keen on, but apart from that she was Big Brothers version of Sweden. The blatant bias on BOTS and there gang mentality is why i only watch the last ten minutes of the show. The regulars they have in the audience are terrible too.

Its becoming very same old same old, its very predictable before you tune in sadly. Its very rarely the audience and all the panelists disagree.

I only tune in for the exclusive and the news thats about it. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah they could be good together, AJ I,m not even sure she watches the show half the time

She seems above the show and us the viewers, she reminds me of GL at times. I really did root for AJ but its gone to her head imo.

I.L and Rylan half the week and EW for the other nights.
  • ArtieArtie Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a fan of Ian who absolutely lost it during the Callum interview, or AJ who loses the plot most nights.

Where has AJ sprung from? She's just like one of those annoying teen TV presenters.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mickmercer wrote: »
    He's not going to make the same mistake twice.
    Yeah, he did kind of lose it.
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's better that he presents his opinion
  • radiofreeradiofree Posts: 7,316
    Forum Member
    Iain Lee is an idiot

he won 'mastermind'.
    he won 'the weakest link'.
    he's no idiot.
  • FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah because avoiding eye contact with a guest and staring at the table for 5 mins is presenting at its finest. :rolleyes:

The mind boggles.

I thought that was quite funny:D
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the only work he can get ....he's not that good

OK, fair enough you don't like him but he's writing and broadcasting elsewhere as we speak and has been for years.