Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    [/B]

Now that's an interesting comment, as the thread title is Peter Andre......NOT...You can only post here to attack Peter Andre.

Nope that's not the case. But if you come on to a thread, all guns blazing, like you did a few months ago, with your first post (which was removed by mods) attacking posters and their opinions then it's hard to have a debate without trouble brewing. Like last weekend, some TM supporters came to the thread to defend their beloved, but ended up attacking other posters opinions and their 'logic' and many of their posts were removed. Again.

And I don't care if people like TM. They can surely come here and say so, but I will then use my right of reply to convey my opinion, should it be different.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    But why should that bother you so much? So the paps follow him to a bar. Big deal!

Doesn't bother me at all but I reserve my right to laugh at his ridiculous need to keep his face in the media gaze despite his protestations of being so private these days.

Funny how a real star like Brad Pitt managed to spend a whole day at Legoland without the paps finding out or Johnny Depp visits GOS and no one knew until a parent told people about it. But PA can't have a beer without the paps passing by - natural and private my arse
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you say something good or positive about PA you're accused of working for CAN media. Or having CAN media WIFI switched on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a difference between having an opinion and ridiculing everything about him - from his height, nose, hair, skin colour and his every movement is analysed and criticised. And not even his fiance is spared ......her motives are questioned for falling in love with him. And all done for amusement - having a laugh at someone's expense.
    I'm a bit perplexed ? If someone comes across as ridiculous and puts themselves up for ridicule, are you saying we shouldn't take the pee out of them?
    We shouldn't criticise them for their behaviour?
    It's my sincere opinion he's ridiculous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you say something good or positive about PA you're accused of working for CAN media. Or having CAN media WIFI switched on.

Oh.My.Word.

And you actually take silly fluffy CAN joke type talk seriously?

:o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit perplexed ? If someone comes across as ridiculous and puts themselves up for ridicule, are you saying we shouldn't take the pee out of them?
    We shouldn't criticise them for their behaviour?
    It's my sincere opinion he's ridiculous.

Yep. If it walks like a ridiculous self obsessed fame ho and talks like a ridiculous self obsessed fame ho, then odds are that it is a ridiculous self obsessed fame ho and sometimes a spade needs to be called a spade.

IMO, you sell your soul to the media devil, you are fair game for having what you sell criticised
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Oh.My.Word.

And you actually take silly fluffy CAN joke type talk seriously?

:o:D

Just making a point.
    It stifles debate and if answered in kind - causes offence (funny that)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just making a point.

But, as far as I am aware, it's only one FM who ever says that anyway
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just making a point.

If it's any consolation, I don't think you're posting from the CANBarn WIFI tonight, JC:D
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not at all. If someone says "I like Peter Andre" well fair enough, that's up to them. I might not understand why, but it's a free country, and it would be boring if we all liked the same things.

However, when people come on here with some exaggerated PR splurge about all of Andre's "exciting projects" and a lot of sentimental BS about his family - that really does sound like they're working for CAN (not that I've ever said that).

I don't mind if people like Andre, I do mind if they question my intelligence and morality for not liking him.

As for what somebody said above about people questioning Emily. I have never questioned Emily. I can't imagine what she sees in Andre, but that's her business. I do question the OTT image that Andre's PR people are trying to create for her and about their relationship - all that fairytale crap and practically making her out to be in the reincarnation of the Madonna. It's ridiculous, never mind Andre continually insisting that Emily wants to be private but then constantly blabbing about her to the media, getting her photographed by the paps and posting pictures of her on his various social media accounts. I don't question Emily at all - I question the way she's treated and presented by Andre and his PR people.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    Not at all. If someone says "I like Peter Andre" well fair enough, that's up to them. I might not understand why, but it's a free country, and it would be boring if we all liked the same things.

However, when people come on here with some exaggerated PR splurge about all of Andre's "exciting projects" and a lot of sentimental BS about his family - that really does sound like they're working for CAN (not that I've ever said that).

I don't mind if people like Andre, I do mind if they question my intelligence and morality for not liking him.

As for what somebody said above about people questioning Emily. I have never questioned Emily. I can't imagine what she sees in Andre, but that's her business. I do question the OTT image that Andre's PR people are trying to create for her and about their relationship - all that fairytale crap and practically making her out to be in the reincarnation of the Madonna. It's ridiculous, never mind Andre continually insisting that Emily wants to be private but then constantly blabbing about her to the media, getting her photographed by the paps and posting pictures of her on his various social media accounts. I don't question Emily at all - I question the way she's treated and presented by Andre and his PR people.

For me, I think that there will come a point when Emily is actually fair game to be criticised.
    There is a massive difference between being the spouse of a celebrity, and becoming a zelebrity yourself.
    There are many celebrities who are way more famous than Tangoman, yet manage to keep their spouse utterly private and out of the public eye.
    Emily has been in TM's rubbish reality show and has been on numerous magazine covers. By doing this, she seems to be becoming a zelebrity by default.
    If she is as willing as she appears to put herself and her baby into the public arena, then she has to expect that some comments about her will be less than favourable.
    It may be unfortunate, but she picked Tangoman, and she knew full well what an out and out fame **** he is.
    Perhaps the next time someone suggests she appear on a magazine cover in her bikini, she should say no.
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Yes a quiet drink with a pap in tow. How very private and natural - those are still his mantra aren't they?

Looks like he's even bought the pap a coffee - the pics on holymoly show 4 drinks on the table - but only PA, Carl and one other siting there :) Makes it so much easier to get papped when you invite the pap to go for a drink with you !
  • GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    Yep. If it walks like a ridiculous self obsessed fame ho and talks like a ridiculous self obsessed fame ho, then odds are that it is a ridiculous self obsessed fame ho and sometimes a spade needs to be called a spade.

To quote the undoubted Queen of daytime television the great Judge Judy
    If it walks like a duck talks like a duck then it Is a duck
    And Oscar Wilde the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about

The only person he's bothered about is him end of
    And to keep himself in the public eye he will do just about anything
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me, I think that there will come a point when Emily is actually fair game to be criticised.
    There is a massive difference between being the spouse of a celebrity, and becoming a zelebrity yourself.
    There are many celebrities who are way more famous than Tangoman, yet manage to keep their spouse utterly private and out of the public eye.
    Emily has been in TM's rubbish reality show and has been on numerous magazine covers. By doing this, she seems to be becoming a zelebrity by default.
    If she is as willing as she appears to put herself and her baby into the public arena, then she has to expect that some comments about her will be less than favourable.
    It may be unfortunate, but she picked Tangoman, and she knew full well what an out and out fame **** he is.
    Perhaps the next time someone suggests she appear on a magazine cover in her bikini, she should say no.
    I finding it hard to take to her, she hooked up with him and knew full well what she was getting into. I fail to see any reason why she suddenly can't be criticised.
    She has obviously gone down the Zeleb route now and is putting herself about as much as him and as for that poor baby.
    Never bought into all the sweetness and light persona. If she doesn't want pictures of herself in the trash rags, then as you say, she can just say no.
    Somehow I doubt she ever will.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are a few that defend her, or excuse her behaviour, or just find the positives in what she does or says.

Anyway, I apologise for dragging KP into this thread.

We'll have to disagree on that Jimmy. There are a few who don't like her at all but are accused of defending her because they don't agree with the venom being spat 24/7 but we'll never agree on that so probably best not to go down that road as we know where that will end up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »
    Looks like he's even bought the pap a coffee - the pics on holymoly show 4 drinks on the table - but only PA, Carl and one other siting there :) Makes it so much easier to get papped when you invite the pap to go for a drink with you !

Oh well spotted :D. He really is the twonkiest twonk in twonkville isn't he?

Natural and private, strength to strength - *gag*. He's no better than Chantelle or Imogen for having the paps on speed dial
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And todays headline Pete news is.........Pete drinks beer. Think CAN might need to up their game just a touch

http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a587400/peter-andre-enjoys-a-beer-after-questioning-fifty-shades-leading-man.html

Just read what he said about Jamie Dornan as the lead for Christian Grey. TM thinks it should have been Christian Bale. He said about JD as lead, and I quote 'what's that all about?'

For me, Jamie Dornan has more talent, charisma and good looks in his little toe than TM could ever dream of having in a billion light years.

Jamie Dornan doesn't sell his wife and baby daughter for money. He makes his money on the attributes I've mentioned above.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read what he said about Jamie Dornan as the lead for Christian Grey. TM thinks it should have been Christian Bale. He said about JD as lead, and I quote 'what's that all about?'

For me, Jamie Dornan has more talent, charisma and good looks in his little toe than TM could ever dream of having in a billion light years.

Jamie Dornan doesn't sell his wife and baby daughter for money. He makes his money on the attributes I've mentioned above.
    Seems like he's had another attack of verbal diarrhoea, he should lay of the Guinness.
    What's with all the "dude" talk? How embarrassing.
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I finding it hard to take to her, she hooked up with him and knew full well what she was getting into. I fail to see any reason why she suddenly can't be criticised.
    She has obviously gone down the Zeleb route now and is putting herself about as much as him and as for that poor baby.
    Never bought into all the sweetness and light persona. If she doesn't want pictures of herself in the trash rags, then as you say, she can just say no.
    Somehow I doubt she ever will.

Oh, I'm not suggesting Emily is totally off-limits or anything. It's just, for me personally, I haven't seen or heard enough of her to form a proper opinion. Everything is filtered through Andre and his PR spin of her and their relationship. She's clearly consenting to this to a certain extent, but I personally feel I don't know enough about her (beyond her fondness for cheesy men of slightly below average height), too make a character judgment.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Fishing for a spot on the soundtrack with a six month worldwide media tour to promote it;-)? Poor cinema staff. Having to clean up after FSOG while listening to Peter Andre:(:o:blush:"!

Have you noticed that the only time Peter Andre is associated with anyone/anything properly famous is because he mentions them himself. He's rarely, if ever, mentioned by those he wishes were his contemporaries, other than them to take the pi$$ like David Walliams.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    Oh, I'm not suggesting Emily is totally off-limits or anything. It's just, for me personally, I haven't seen or heard enough of her to form a proper opinion. Everything is filtered through Andre and his PR spin of her and their relationship. She's clearly consenting to this to a certain extent, but I personally feel I don't know enough about her (beyond her fondness for cheesy men of slightly below average height), too make a character judgment.
    I think what put me off her is how she seems perfectly willing to follow Andre in his pursuit to get into as many trash mags as possible.
    According to Andre when he decided to call it a day on his highly successful reality show :D he claimed she is such a very private person and the rest of the drivel he came out with, leaving on a high etc.
    So now down the line, we see she isn't very private at all, willing to be papped in garden centres, a bikini shoot, list goes on. So either Andre was telling porkies about her being private or she was telling him porkies or there was another reason why the reality show ended and I suspect that's more to the truth.
    They now appear to me almost as bad as each other, to me she seems to be enjoying it and willing for her child to be allowed the same amount of privacy as princess and junior.
    I did initially feel sorry for her, but that's gone down the plug hole.
    It will be interesting to see how the next year pans out.
    Maybe we should have another sweepstake where we can make our predictions :)
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
    Administrator
    Hi,

A number of disruptive posts have been removed from this thread. Users are allowed their own opinions and shouldn't be accused of being not genuine as a result. Any further posts to this affect will be removed and posters may have further action taken against them.

Thanks,
    DS FS
  • JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=tangledinblue;74003126 I think what put me off her is how she seems perfectly willing to follow Andre in his pursuit to get into as many trash mags as possible.
    According to Andre when he decided to call it a day on his highly successful reality show :D he claimed she is such a very private person and the rest of the drivel he came out with, leaving on a high etc.
    So now down the line, we see she isn't very private at all, willing to be papped in garden centres, a bikini shoot, list goes on. So either Andre was telling porkies about her being private or she was telling him porkies or there was another reason why the reality show ended and I suspect that's more to the truth.
    They now appear to me almost as bad as each other, to me she seems to be enjoying it and willing for her child to be allowed the same amount of privacy as princess and junior.
    I did initially feel sorry for her, but that's gone down the plug hole.
    It will be interesting to see how the next year pans out.
    Maybe we should have another sweepstake where we can make our predictions :)[/QUOTE]

Hardly her fault that she appears in the "trash" mags when they are photographed on the red carpet at various events - she is Pete's fiance so they are going to be snapped as a couple. Should she perhaps put a blanket over her head? ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hardly her fault that she appears in the "trash" mags when they are photographed on the red carpet at various events - she is Pete's fiance so they are going to be snapped as a couple. Should she perhaps put a blanket over her head? ;-)
    So what about the bikini shot, the garden centre etc. but I do like your idea about the blanket :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what about the bikini shot, the garden centre etc. but I do like your idea about the blanket :D

Ack, I think most people appreciate the odd red carpet shot is to be expected in Zelebville.

It's quite another thing to have Fameflynet on speed dial!:D
This discussion has been closed.