Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    Nobody is upset though .Or worried ,or uptight and def not sad :).
    Just pointing out the reality as opposed to speculative theories .
    Yes ,the brighton gig tonight and lovely senseisam is front and centre ,woo-hoo ! It'll be a great gig as usual I'm sure.:)

Like the fact his latest album sank without trace after a week? Is that the sort of reality that needs pointing out?
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Like the fact his latest album sank without trace after a week? Is that the sort of reality that needs pointing out?

And the fact that he has had so few successful singles he has to pad out his concert with covers...expensive ticket prices for a wedding singer with delusions of grandeur. No wonder none of the gigs are sold out.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And the fact that he has had so few successful singles he has to pad out his concert with covers...expensive ticket prices for a wedding singer with delusions of grandeur. No wonder none of the gigs are sold out.

:cry:
    Poor Tangoman.
    Maybe his fan spent all her money on coffee, perfume and prawn rings and didn't have enough cash left for his Big Nit out in Butlins.
  • JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the proof of this?

On his Twitter timeline. From people who were there.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrybob wrote: »

I think Pru means that where is the proof that everyone in the photos were just to see TM -it could be people in town at the time just being noisy -there's no proof unless you get everyone to sign a writ that everyone was there just for Andre ;)

Ps and a few pictures of selfies with fans is not proof that gazillions of people queued to see TM -you know how it's often over exaggerated :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    I think Pru means that where is the proof that everyone in the photos were just to see TM -it could be people in town at the time just being noisy -there's no proof unless you get everyone to sign a writ that everyone was there just for Andre ;)

Ps and a few pictures of selfies with fans is not proof that gazillions of people queued to see TM -you know how it's often over exaggerated :D

"sky remote".
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nah ,they are all mistaken .
    It's a queue of people waiting to get into the centre for a general saturday browse.
    Queueing round the block from 7.30am until 6pm , as you do of a saturday ,lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a queue of people waiting to get into the centre for a general saturday browse.
    :o:o
    Jeese, I know he likes being late everywhere, but what time did he finally arrive??
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've looked at the picture again and I reckon there's 200 people tops there. Maybe the queue was snaked round and round the streets of Swindon.

And there's certainly not too much of a virtual queue for iTunes when his rubbish albums are released :D

Thats because whilst he does have fans, it's very much a niche market and he just isn't popular with the public in general.

In my opinion.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "sky remote".

Ew I was just changing channels>:(
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Ew I was just changing channels>:(

Thank god I have a virgin media remote :cool:
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »

One rather zealous fan was reported to have gotten TM to sign her arm and then she was going to head off to the tattoo parlour to have the signature made into something a bit more permanent.

Now that's dedication!
    I call it stupidity, but there you go..:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Indeed polli, what a popular shopping centre - wonder what their secret is? You have to laugh. Whatever next - people attempting to count how many in the queue ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed polli, what a popular shopping centre - wonder what their secret is? You have to laugh. Whatever next - people attempting to count how many in the queue ?

it appears that you solely visit this thread to be as antagonistic as possible.

Perhaps we also need another TM thread down in general discussion so we can treat this topic with the ultra seriousness that it deserves.

Now I'm off to find the magnifying glass before I go to work so I can continue counting the actual numbers in the queue.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perhaps we also need another TM thread down in general discussion so we can treat this topic with the ultra seriousness that it deserves.

Now I'm off to find the magnifying glass before I go to work so I can continue counting the actual numbers in the queue.

ROTFL oh the irony!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    ROTFL oh the irony!

There's the I word again!!

And I don't post on the TM appreciation thread. So not really sure of your point. Again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was a lighthearted remark in keeping with this lighthearted thread, and not in the least antagonistic! But no need for the magnifying glass - the Manager of the Brunel centre confirmed more than 500 people there. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YTywdlQ3gs&feature=youtu.be
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a lighthearted remark! But no need for the magnifying glass - the Manager of the Brunel centre confirmed more than 500 people there. :)

Really? Funny, I didnt get that vibe from it. Polli probably did, though.

Yes that proves without doubt that TM is massively popular across the British Isles. That's probably why his music is such a success. And after all, he classes himself as a ''musician' first and foremost.

Now, where's that magnifying glass......
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a lighthearted remark in keeping with this lighthearted thread, and not in the least antagonistic! But no need for the magnifying glass - the Manager of the Brunel centre confirmed at least 500 people there. :)

Oh!, No, that can't be right can it ........somebody on here who wasn't even there has only counted around 200, so............:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

clxxt barxxx alxxxa
    @SLxDEWxLSxN
    peter andre is in swindon and look at the line to see him wtf

https://twitter.com/SLADEWlLSON/status/518419507157946368
    I've looked at the picture again and I reckon there's 200 people tops there. Maybe the queue was snaked round and round the streets of Swindon.
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Oh!, No, that can't be right can it ........somebody on here who wasn't even there has only counted around 200, so............:D

Now I don't know about you - but I can't see round corners or through buildings - so I was actually referring to the number of peope I could see in the picture shown. I also said that there may be a further queue of people snaking around the streets of Swindon. And indeed it appears there was, and extra 300 of them! So, I didnt actually claim the total amount was 200, I said there was about 200 in the picture that the eye could see.

:D
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see the preening ponce is on yet another OK cover this week..
    Gushing about Privatemily who is also splashed across the front

Very private indeed
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a lighthearted remark in keeping with this lighthearted thread, and not in the least antagonistic! But no need for the magnifying glass - the Manager of the Brunel centre confirmed more than 500 people there. :)

You mean...the 600 are back???

:D:D:D:D
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »

Very private indeed

Good grief, not another one, surely? What is this now, seven or eight? In 9 months. I'm not sure even The Price has ever managed that (I'm happy to be corrected on that point). It's particularly ridiculous given his many protestations of increased privacy and a desire to step away from the limelight. It appears nothing will ever stop Andre from shoving his pinched orange mug onto the front cover of the gutter press.

No matter how many people turn out, signing bottles of cheap Poundshop quality perfume in a shopping centre is a pretty sad activity for an alleged "superstar".
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »

Very private indeed

'Preening ponce' - I think I love you :)
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey - He must have developed some super powers to go with his superstar (in his dreams) status.

Arrives at 3.30pm - stays til 6 - 500 people in the queue to see him - Then there is the press call and photo's with the staff / interviews with the local rag ......and then the actual signing........he sure manages to get through signing his name, the kisses and the endless selfies very quickly - if I was in a queue for hours I would want more than the 20 / 30 seconds or so he gives to each fan !

I wonder if simpering Gemma or Claire stand there with a stop watch !

.........................either that or not all the 500 were actually there to get their pong signed !
This discussion has been closed.