"Continuum" Season 3; UK Pace, SyFy UK [NO SPOILERS, EVEN IN TAGS]

For those who haven't heard (or read!) Digital Spy has confirmed that Syfy are showing Season 3 from Wednesday, January 28 at 10pm.

My only problem is I can't remember what the heck happened in S2. Is there a "catch-up" video on YouTube or something that I can watch? :confused:

Comments

• swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can read summaries of each episode here......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuum_(season_2)

I only watched series 2 on the recent showing on SyFy but I can't remember it a couple of months later so I'll have to read up before series 3 starts !.......:o
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,669
    Forum Member
    Yeah. I figured that but thanks anyway. Was hoping for a video re-cap or something. (Mainly 'cos I'm a lazy git :D)
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Seasons 1 and 2 are on iTunes and available from Amazon, if that's any help :D
    Forum Member
    Nope. Not paying for them :) I'm sure I'll get back into it!
  • bananam8nukbananam8nuk Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    Nope. Not paying for them :) I'm sure I'll get back into it!

just thought I would mention Netflix!! you get a 30 day free trial with them, if you already had one, use a different email and card number,

I only mention it, coz I noticed they got season 1 and 2, and wondered if we were getting season 3 and seems now we are, after reading this thread, :D
  • GDKGDK Posts: 9,475
    Forum Member
    Continuum series 3 is now available in the US on disc DVD and BluRay. My copy has just shipped. :)
  • Durham ViperDurham Viper Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My only problem is I can't remember what the heck happened in S2. Is there a "catch-up" video on YouTube or something that I can watch? :confused:

SyFy are showing S1 & S2 daily in the early mornings from 05/01 before they start showing S3
  • paulschapmanpaulschapman Posts: 35,536
    Forum Member
    Yeah. I figured that but thanks anyway. Was hoping for a video re-cap or something. (Mainly 'cos I'm a lazy git :D)

Sign up for a free 30 day Netflix contract (just cancel after you have seen Continuum if you do not want to continue otherwise it is £6.99 a month) - it is on there.
    Forum Member
    SyFy are showing S1 & S2 daily in the early mornings from 05/01 before they start showing S3
    Thanks for the heads-up.
    Forum Member
    GDK wrote: »
    Continuum series 3 is now available in the US on disc DVD and BluRay. My copy has just shipped. :)

Unbelievably, my Blu Ray of season 3 was delivered this morning! :o

That's my seasonal watching sorted out! :)
    Forum Member
    I've now binge watched season three and it's every bit as good as seasons one and two. Recommended! :)