Jimmy Saville to be revealed as a paedophile? (Part 7)

1133134135136137139»

Comments

• Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jo March wrote: »
    Have just seen this on Twitter

steven messham ‏@smessham 1m

Good to find out that a 62 year old man has been arrested in Leicester re child abuse in care homes in north wales lets hope for many more.

Well, good if it's someone who's actually guilty-and ditto for the 'many more' the tweeter hopes for.
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can expect a very high profile arrest next week but whether the press will report his identity is a different thing. Can't say I am surprised as he looks as odd and odious of that Savile monster.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can expect a very high profile arrest next week but whether the press will report his identity is a different thing. Can't say I am surprised as he looks as odd and odious of that Savile monster.

How do you know this?
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do you know this?

Because I do. Believe me you will know next week or know of an arrest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't say I am surprised as he looks as odd and odious of that Savile monster.

Roy Chubby Brown and John McCririck are the only two that spring to mind immediately.
  • CAMERA OBSCURACAMERA OBSCURA Posts: 8,002
    Forum Member
    Roy Chubby Brown and John McCririck are the only two that spring to mind immediately.

Is looking odd (or being overweight) a crime now.

Any more names to pluck out of thin air based on if you find them 'odd' ?

How about a member of your family, there must be at least one odd looking one, an uncle or someone....I bet they are a peado.. Is that how it works?

Maybe post a picture of yourself and let others judge if they find you odd or not.
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    Is looking odd (or being overweight) a crime now.

Any more names to pluck out of thin air based on if you find them 'odd' ?

How about a member of your family, there must be at least one odd looking one, an uncle or someone....I bet they are a peado.. Is that how it works?

Maybe post a picture of yourself and let others judge if they find you odd or not.
    In Christopher Jefferies' case it would seem it was.
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo March wrote: »
    In Christopher Jefferies' case it would seem it was.

Not forgetting Robert Murat though I fail to see how being blinded in one eye made him look odd.
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    Tory MP John Whittingdale's half brother arrested by police looking into 'VIP paedophile ring' at 1980s guest house

Charles Napier was held by officers from Operation Fairbank this morning
    He lives with his, and John Whittingdale's, 92-year-old mother in Dorset
    Fairbank is probing an alleged paedophile ring who targeted children in care

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2348790/Tory-MP-John-Whittingdales-half-brother-arrested-police-looking-VIP-paedophile-ring-1980s-guest-house.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A tad off-topic, but a BBC Memo to Jimmy Savile telling him how to avoid paying tax on his Top of the Pops fees
    https://twitter.com/DavidhBrown/status/350647579165458435/photo/1
  • CloudbustingCloudbusting Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, good if it's someone who's actually guilty-and ditto for the 'many more' the tweeter hopes for.

The glee some are taking in these arrests before we have any idea whether someone is guilty or not is so uncomfortable to me. Yes, we have to sort out the problem with child abuse and historic abuse but becoming a pitchfork mob won't help anybody.
  • jack pattersonjack patterson Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What is the death count on Savile now? how many had he murdered ?

Perhaps if Ian Brady and Myra Hindley had looked a bit odd and odious they might have been caught sooner?

How about Fred and Rosemary West? perhaps if he had bleached hair and was tubby and she had a wart on her nose, those girls at the bus stops would not have been enticed into his car?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Live streaming had been identified as an emerging threat, it said. Offenders had been found to be targeting vulnerable families overseas, particularly in parts of the developing world."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23137754

How sick can this get before it's stopped?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jimmy Savile cops probe claims he abused children during visits to Royal Marines training HQ
    http://swns.com/news/jimmy-savile-cops-probe-claims-abused-children-visits-royal-marines-training-hq-37238/

Mark Williams-Thomasm ‏@mwilliamsthomas
    Interesting article about #Savile & Royal Marines HQ - he certainly abused children he met as a result of his contact at the base
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,386
    Administrator
This discussion has been closed.