Options

That Nadia is a nightmare!

Comments

• Options
    Matt_MaherMatt_Maher Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The funniest thing is that Nadia has been exposed for the vile, nasty fake person she is.

Her gameplan was to go in and have arguments with Katie. She then expected everyone at home to be sat agreeing with her and cheering her on.

She's got it spectacularly wrong :D
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    Sasparella wrote: »
    As Alexander said tonight, if you don't want people looking then don't have it hanging out, and don't get changed in front of them. Do they expect the men to walk round looking at the ceiling all day and night in case they inadvertently get a glimpse of their bums hanging out of their thongs ?

Alexander is the only person speaking sense - common sense.

Yes a woman has a right to work in an industry where she is using her sexuality to make money without being at risk of sexual assault or abuse but these young ladies need to consider self-awareness and personal responsibilty instead of practically accusing any man who looks at a woman of being a perv - ridiculous.
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amaretto2 wrote: »
    Nadia is like a parody from a comedy sketch. Hard to believe that she really exists.

Oh they do. Especially in the media. Looking to jump on men for any silly reason.
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mellsbells wrote: »
    Every time CBB or BB starts I always think I'm going to really like certain people. Nadia was one of them. Then it all takes a familiar turn and I end up loathing the moments they come on the screen. My god woman, you are doing yourself no favours! I am hoping that without Ken to berate, she will finally set her tongue loose on Katie. Because I'd like to see Katie give her a bloody good talking at. She's making Katie look positively lovely in comparison at the moment.

As a woman of 48 it makes me despair that this is how older women are often perceived, harridans who take over, boss people about and become irrational over the slightest thing. That said, I really didn't think I'd like Patsy but I've really warmed to her.

'That Nadia' please be nominated soon.....

:blush::blush: I'm mortified. I actually started a thread the first night saying I'd instantly warmed to Nadia. She's an awful pain in the aras.

Having said all of that, I do hope it doesn't turn into another Linda Nolan situation on here with her getting horrendous abuse for being a bit of a gobshoite.

She really needs to call herself aside........
  • Options
    SteganStegan Posts: 5,039
    Forum Member
    Nadia is a nasty, bullying little hypocrite. When she strutted out into the garden in pursuit of Ken, he should have just blanked her whilst peddling the exercise bike. Ken doesn't have to answer to the likes of her. If the cocky little control freak persisted, he should have just said GO AWAY very loudly, followed by " and get your hair and face sorted - you look a right mess".

Ken was entertaining though. Yes, he was pushing the envelope a bit but what do CBB producers want? A bore fest full of precious, mealy mouthed, self appointed PC police? We all know how irritating and tedious such people can be - not to mention hypocritical many of them.
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vix77 wrote: »
    Sick of her shushing everyone while she talks, who the hell does she think she is? I liked her before seeing her on big brother but now she's getting right on my last nerve.

She needs to sort her hair out too, it's a bloody mess :)
    hahaha love it....
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nadia won in the end. It took a lot of effort to stalk and goad Ken until he said what she wanted to hear, though.
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    :blush::blush:I'm mortified. I actually started a thread the first night saying I'd instantly warmed to Nadia. She's an awful pain in the aras.

Having said all of that, I do hope it doesn't turn into another Linda Nolan situation on here with her getting horrendous abuse for being a bit of a gobshoite.

She really needs to call herself aside........

Don't be- a lot of us thought she was much nicer than she is- it reminded me of the night Pauline went into big brother and I thought - "She's lovely- she could win this" - she couldn't hide her true self for long- just like Nadia unfortunately :(
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A repulsive interfering old busybody. She instigated that with Ken last night. She just had to get involved and refused to let it go. She followed him out to the garden and she goaded him. When she finally got the reaction she was HOPING for she wants to call the police!
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wotnot wrote: »
    I am so disappointed, I've always liked Nadia (though I don't watch Loose women) and found her gutsy and down to earth but she's actually a harridan and her Chloe and Cami were practically a pack against Ken - horrible women.
    I agree they ganged up like Jade did with her clique...
  • Options
    lavender50lavender50 Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iv gone off Nadia , i used to like her.>:(
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I saw Nadia go into the house, I really thought "she could win this" but not any more. The way she was goading Ken was nothing short of harassment. She kept on and on until he said what she wanted to hear and then came out with the ridiculous statement "I am going to call the police"! Horrid woman and I hope she gets evicted soon although I cannot see that happening with some of the others hanging on to her every word. I wonder who will have the courage to nominate her?
  • Options
    FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always just thought she was like the rest of the Loose Women. Lumpy, saggy, old, past it cackling women who acted like divorcees at a hen party. She's actually even worse than I imagined her to be.
  • Options
    shirlt9shirlt9 Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Same as most of you. .nadia was my favourite going in..always liked her and thought what a fun person she seems. .her interference and blowing a situation up into mammoth proportions has changed my mind.
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia is a fame hungry pathetic talentless little bitch and I don't know who the fu*k she thinks she is cornering people and saying who can and can't speak. She thinks by being the mediator people are going to like her more but she hasn't given the great British public enough credit cos they can see through her like she's wearing windex!!!

I haven't seen ONE person on here or anywhere actually, say they like her. Cos she licks everyone's arse no one is going to vote for her so I guess she won't get evicted for a while. She is not entertaining, definitely not eye candy - she's just fat ball of mess and cellulite! No personality or class whatsoever. Awful.
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she hasnt brushed her hair since she has been in the house i cant understand it and she is clearly one of those people who peers out of the curtains to see what her neighbours are doing with phone in hand ready to dial the local constabulary if it offends her
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camino wrote: »
    she hasnt brushed her hair since she has been in the house i cant understand it and she is clearly one of those people who peers out of the curtains to see what her neighbours are doing with phone in hand ready to dial the local constabulary if it offends her

Haha! Omg Camino. This. Totally!!!
  • Options
    straystray Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camino wrote: »

you've captured her exactly!:D
  • Options
    straystray Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    When I saw Nadia go into the house, I really thought "she could win this" but not any more. The way she was goading Ken was nothing short of harassment. She kept on and on until he said what she wanted to hear and then came out with the ridiculous statement "I am going to call the police"! Horrid woman and I hope she gets evicted soon although I cannot see that happening with some of the others hanging on to her every word. I wonder who will have the courage to nominate her?

probably needs to be non face to face, and guaranteed non exposure for anyone to take up the challenge of nominating that woman, she's plain scary!
  • Options
    MellsbellsMellsbells Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yera wrote: »
    Don't be- a lot of us thought she was much nicer than she is- it reminded me of the night Pauline went into big brother and I thought - "She's lovely- she could win this" - she couldn't hide her true self for long- just like Nadia unfortunately :(

Yes, I was a Pauline fan at first. THAT didn't last long >:(
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really liked Nadia thought she was a funny balsy woman, she's gone several steps too far for my liking. Sorry Nadia you've lost a lot of support.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She must think she is judge rinder. Shushing people and following Ken to the garden while he was trying to do the task. Horrendous.
  • Options
    SpyInsiderSpyInsider Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's very controlling.
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    I'm offended by the faux outrage from Nadia and Perez and demand their removable from the house ASAP!
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amaretto2 wrote: »
    Nadia is like a parody from a comedy sketch. Hard to believe that she really exists.

I used to like her before she went into the house, but now.....urghhh