Trevor Eve doing the local BBC rounds info please

Germany boundGermany bound Posts: 1,410
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Trevor Eve will be doing a Q and A session on BBC Bristol on Thursday 23 february between 2pm and 4pm.

With Trevor Eve being on the One show on Wednesday

Are their any other local radio stations doing a Q and A
with Trevor Eve?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will he be doing it as Radio West's very own Eddie Shoestring? :confused:
  • Harris TweedHarris Tweed Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He had slots booked this morning with Norfolk, Derby, Berks, York, 3CR, Oxford, Bristol, Northampton, Kent.

Only Oxford and Northampton were live.. so you'd imagine he'll be around for a day or two yet :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has he got a book out? :confused:
  • occyoccy Posts: 64,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kidnap and Ransom starts on ITV 1 tonight ( Thursday )
  • lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't they ever use a recorded set of answers then each station can edit in their own presenter asking the questions?
  • AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard him on 5Live with Richard Bacon today, and let's just say there wasn't a lot of chemistry between them! There were some toe-curlingly cringeworthy moments in the interview when Trevor wasn't being asked the questions he wanted to be asked (you know, the usual boring ' So tell me about the show' kind of questions). To be honest despite the fact that I really liked him in 'Waking the Dead' he come across as a bit of an arse. A real lovey actor type who is full of himself and has very little sense of humour.
  • Harris TweedHarris Tweed Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lundavra wrote: »
    Don't they ever use a recorded set of answers then each station can edit in their own presenter asking the questions?

No. Not on the BBC, certainly.. any remnants of that were stamped on by anti-fakery measures (and in my experience had mainly died out many years earlier)

Occasionally you might get something "clip-linked".. two or three excerpts with intros between them.. but never giving the impression someone else was asking the questions.
  • crusher19860138crusher19860138 Posts: 1,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will he be doing it as Radio West's very own Eddie Shoestring? :confused:

On 329 metres!!!:D