2 US sitcoms .. Happily Divorced and The Exes

wbmkkwbmkk Posts: 161
Forum Member
I have always been a sitcom fan, but after years of not really liking the US sitcoms I eventually became a fan, maybe because UK sitcoms seem to have gone downhill recently.

A few years ago it was My Wife & Kids, King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond, Scrubs that I liked.

More recently, Rules of Engagement and Big Bang Theory are good, as well as a few others.

I recently saw an advert for two new sitcoms from the US, Happily Divorced and The Exes.

When are these going to be shown please, so I can set my TiVo box.

Comments

• daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wbmkk wrote: »
    I have always been a sitcom fan, but after years of not really liking the US sitcoms I eventually became a fan, maybe because UK sitcoms seem to have gone downhill recently.

A few years ago it was My Wife & Kids, King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond, Scrubs that I liked.

More recently, Rules of Engagement and Big Bang Theory are good, as well as a few others.

I recently saw an advert for two new sitcoms from the US, Happily Divorced and The Exes.

When are these going to be shown please, so I can set my TiVo box.

They have already started on TLC.
  • wbmkkwbmkk Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    They have already started on TLC.

Thank you.

Just set the TiVo, but missed episode one, but at least I can watch the rest.
  • wbmkkwbmkk Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    Just watched Happily Divorced and found it pretty funny, but it's still early days.
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liked The Exes tonight, slight improvement on last weeks pilot

Not made my mind up on Happily Divorced yet, but I do love Fran from back in her Nanny days
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tlc are getting some decent new shows