Hollyoaks E4 Daily Thread - Fifty Shades Of Gray - 18/11/16

2»

Comments

• Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rinsewind wrote: »
    Tabby (to Tony) "I'm afraid I can't get past your age." Isn't she rather past his age?:D

She meant he was too old to be her toy boy ;-)
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    I am also relieved that Kim is not working with Eva. I knew you would be pleased to see Esther again, especially with Kim. :) I just hope Kim stops abbreviating Esther's name - I find it so irritating. >:(;-)

I quite like Kim's hair in recent months. :cool:

Once this whole Eva story over with just want Esther and Kim back together for good, no more trouble, problems or secrets ruining them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mercy gonna have a big fight with wanting the kids to stay in hollyoaks while
    Joe's mother
    wants them with her wonder if Mercy ask for Kim's help since she's family to the kids.
  • Options
    RinsewindRinsewind Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    She's so panto villian, but Eva is absolutely gorgeous!

I can't explain why, but I really don't like her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am also relieved that Kim is not working with Eva. I knew you would be pleased to see Esther again, especially with Kim. :) I just hope Kim stops abbreviating Esther's name - I find it so irritating. >:(;-)

I quite like Kim's hair in recent months. :cool:

I just like KIm...!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mrbernay wrote: »

And I meant that she is...Somewhat...Older...Than Tony.:)
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Once this whole Eva story over with just want Esther and Kim back together for good, no more trouble, problems or secrets ruining them.

I know! And we have still not seen exactly why Kim left Esther or what they discussed now that they look together. :confused: Maybe they will run away, and come back properly once all has been cleared up over the Osbornes. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know! And we have still not seen exactly why Kim left Esther or what they discussed now that they look together. :confused: Maybe they will run away, and come back properly once all has been cleared up over the Osbornes. ;-)

They should gone on their honeymoon instead they made us all think something very about happened to Kim.

The last time we saw them was when Kim back when she told Esther Jack hiding a secret, when Esther said she had Grace has helping find her. Kim just took off again, she really needs to get over the Grace and Esther history and expect Esther wants Kim only and no one else.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a thought. We have only seen Kim in 2 episodes since her wedding. So, I wonder whether Daisy is taking a break from Hollyoaks for some other acting such as theatre work?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just a thought. We have only seen Kim in 2 episodes since her wedding. So, I wonder whether Daisy is taking a break from Hollyoaks for some other acting such as theatre work?

She's on holiday no idea when she's back full time.
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    mrbernay wrote: »

Yes, and the irony of it when she is 35 years older than him was deliberate.

Since Dallas was my first soap (I remember watching the first episode on transmission when I was about 7) I loved seeing Linda Grey but pretty bleugh aside from that.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tabby was great, she hates Mac and Tony's too old to be her toyboy :D I love it.

Eva/long haired Donovan are soo meh, I would prefer this sl without the silly romance.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've just caught up on Hollyoaks and all I have to say is: Linda Gray is fabulous :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just caught up on Hollyoaks and all I have to say is: Linda Gray is fabulous :D

She doesn't look that old really. ;-)

I doubt much will happen of interest now until a little Cameron / Leela / Celine business at the start of December. Amy is back but probably a continuity of this Ste & Ryan storyline. ^_^