Options

EE - What will happen between Ronnie, Kat and Alfie?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    0...0 wrote: »
    Woah! Not sure what happened here but no bullying intended on my part. All I saw were some Ronnie jokes and I avoided slagging Alfie as I know it upsets Retro. Sorry if you felt that way MG.

There was a bit of banter about the baby swap storyline and MG got a little upset and I was just being my usual too sensitive self and I let off quite a bit of steam but nobody was bullying anyone it was just a bit of banter that went too far!

No hard feelings to anyone!
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just so you all know I didn't know it was a joke I thought everyone was being serious if someone could of told me that we are joking then I could have joked along as well but if I don't know if something is a joke then I think people actually mean what they are saying. The jokes I do get are when my dad says he went to School with Tony Blair and that judge Judy is his long lost great aunt and that he has a twin brother called David and a brother called Bruce who lives in Australia and a brother called Chad who lives in America and a cousin called Frank who lives in France and its funny they all wear the same clothes all look exactly the same and I have never seen all of them in the same room as each other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just so you all know I didn't know it was a joke I thought everyone was being serious if someone could of told me that we are joking then I could have joked along as well but if I don't know if something is a joke then I think people actually mean what they are saying. The jokes I do get are when my dad says he went to School with Tony Blair and that judge Judy is his long lost great aunt and that he has a twin brother called David and a brother called Bruce who lives in Australia and a brother called Chad who lives in America and a cousin called Frank who lives in France and its funny they all wear the same clothes all look exactly the same and I have never seen all of them in the same room as each other.

You're ok!
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Ronnie will play tricks on Kat by switching the twins around when she's not looking. See if she notices the difference. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's time DTC and company got their fingers out and gave Ronnie a baby of her own.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's time DTC and company got their fingers out and gave Ronnie a baby of her own.

No thanks. She's had 3. She needs to learn that a baby's for life, not a one off storyline.
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would give her a baby for her exit. I wouldn't want to see it on screen as it'll probably consist of Ronnie being overprotective, suddenly forgetting that Roxy and Amy exist most of the time. I also fear it would be brought up in Danielle's shadow being encouraged to act like her.

Weakens the character I think so only if DTC and co. are satisfied that she won't come back.