Options

Steven and Kimberly! Stop it now!

loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
Forum Member
✭✭✭
>:(>:(>:(>:(

Pauline, Helen, Toya are just plain nasty and in a twisted sense are being true to themselves. Steven is in my opinion the biggest fake in there, the biggest game player and the most Machiavellian. From the way he holds his cigarette to everything he says and does has a agenda behind it. He has shown a mean streak, from bitching with the witches.

I don't know Kimberley from adam but liked her for showing compassion and kindness to those who were being treated badly. She showed herself to have a brain and now I'm actually judging for going to Steven. Maybe I got attached to her quickly and she isn't that wonderful but a game player but I wish she would stay away from Steven. He is manipulative. You would think she would see through his phoniness, the pathetic chat up attempts, he watches and listens to her closely so he know how to manipulate her. His ego, neediness and borderline possessiveness of her is embarrassing.

She should know how bitchy he has been, especially to her "friends" his stupidity. I haven't seen any decency, kindness or sensitivity from him to others. It's all about Steven for Steven, I am great, Kimberly should love me because I'm the best. I want to isolate her from everyone else because I want her to worship my literal and metaphorical member.

I thought she would have sense to see what he's like and I hoped she would think, there is nothing remotely to like or respect about him. There is no warmth there.

Comments

• Options
    marie67marie67 Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    agreed 100%

kim was my favourite till she gravitated to steven.

I still like her but now think she either wants a showmance or has appalling taste in men/people.
  • Options
    adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marie67 wrote: »
    agreed 100%

kim was my favourite till she gravitated to steven.

I still like her but now think she either wants a showmance or has appalling taste in men/people.

Perhaps she is just after a share of his millions and business empire
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It might really benefit Steven to be close to Kim when it comes to the public - granted, he doesn't have a clue about the public's perception of her because she hasn't been up for eviction.

Steven needs to get away from the Helen/Toya clique stat, because I think we would see a better, nicer side to him. I don't think he's nasty like some of the other HMs, but he's acted like a total prat in there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    I think you are giving Steven way too much credit. Don't think he knows what day it is half the time.

I genuinely believe he has feelings for Kim as well. You can see it in his eyes.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she probably will stop soon after hearing the boos he got.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Steven needs to hang around more with Kimbot. Hell-en is the kiss of death this season. Whoever is up for eviction will go home if they are friends with her.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loveloveX wrote: »
    >:(>:(>:(>:(

Pauline, Helen, Toya are just plain nasty and in a twisted sense are being true to themselves. Steven is in my opinion the biggest fake in there, the biggest game player and the most Machiavellian. From the way he holds his cigarette to everything he says and does has a agenda behind it. He has shown a mean streak, from bitching with the witches.

I don't know Kimberley from adam but liked her for showing compassion and kindness to those who were being treated badly. She showed herself to have a brain and now I'm actually judging for going to Steven. Maybe I got attached to her quickly and she isn't that wonderful but a game player but I wish she would stay away from Steven. He is manipulative. You would think she would see through his phoniness, the pathetic chat up attempts, he watches and listens to her closely so he know how to manipulate her. His ego, neediness and borderline possessiveness of her is embarrassing.

She should know how bitchy he has been, especially to her "friends" his stupidity. I haven't seen any decency, kindness or sensitivity from him to others. It's all about Steven for Steven, I am great, Kimberly should love me because I'm the best. I want to isolate her from everyone else because I want her to worship my literal and metaphorical member.

I thought she would have sense to see what he's like and I hoped she would think, there is nothing remotely to like or respect about him. There is no warmth there.

I like Kim and I don't think she has sussed Steven yet. She is American and not used to men like Steven, but hopefully she will see the real Steven that we all see. Like Matthew has said, he thinks that Kim is smart so hopefully she is going to suss out Steven. Don't give up on Kim yet, she's got so much more to give. She's definitely one of the nicer lasses in the house this year.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen90 wrote: »
    It might really benefit Steven to be close to Kim when it comes to the public - granted, he doesn't have a clue about the public's perception of her because she hasn't been up for eviction.

Steven needs to get away from the Helen/Toya clique stat, because I think we would see a better, nicer side to him. I don't think he's nasty like some of the other HMs, but he's acted like a total prat in there.

You could be right, his family seem ok even though he is such a bull shi--er. I don't like him personally because he comes over as being a right Prat. But there are a lot worst in the house than him this year.
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could be right, his family seem ok even though he is such a bull shi--er. I don't like him personally because he comes over as being a right Prat. But there are a lot worst in the house than him this year.

His mum digs at him on every appearance.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Kim was so smart she would have taken heed of the boos for Steven tonight and ran a mile!
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well she probably will stop soon after hearing the boos he got.

Sadly that's not the case

1.39pm: Steven and Kimberly are snuggled up in the garden. They're teasing us again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Kim and I don't think she has sussed Steven yet. She is American and not used to men like Steven, but hopefully she will see the real Steven that we all see. Like Matthew has said, he thinks that Kim is smart so hopefully she is going to suss out Steven. Don't give up on Kim yet, she's got so much more to give. She's definitely one of the nicer lasses in the house this year.

I think she's been in the UK for years, and anyway there are gay men in the US too. She is working this like a chess-playing computer. The audience may not see the logic of her moves until later, but she will continue to make progress. Thank god she only got three votes for PHM, which could have seen her up for eviction next week.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    I think she's been in the UK for years, and anyway there are gay men in the US too. She is working this like a chess-playing computer. The audience may not see the logic of her moves until later, but she will continue to make progress. Thank god she only got three votes for PHM, which could have seen her up for eviction next week.

As a result of Showergate she's likely to get enough noms to be up this time round
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »

1.39pm: Steven and Kimberly are snuggled up in the garden. They're teasing us again.

I did say 'soon'. It would be a bit obvious if it was sudden.
    I'd give their relationship 6......days.:D
  • Options
    loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »

He makes her seem obnoxious ( we are the couple, I know u and let's isolate ourselves etc ) but by herself she's fine and then the pair of them are really unlikeable. For all the cheese and tack Winston and Tamara wasn't uncomfortable or that it would be a bad influence on party which I think Steven is doing to Kim. At least Winston is warm and nice that you would root for someone getting with him. I don't know why anyone would root for Kim to be with Steven.
  • Options
    kirsty.ekirsty.e Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Stevens a bad person and I think they do have real feelings for each other. watch the clip ♡♥♡ :):cool:
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His mum digs at him on every appearance.

Is it any surprise with the way he bragged about making his family work for him..
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I actually like that Kimberly doesn't care about the boos. It shows she's not forming friendships for the game. And from her POV Stephen has been a perfectly nice gentlema to her. I can see why she actually might like him.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    some girls are just hopelessly attracted to moon-faced,bollock-crunchingly cringey, little cry-babies :cool: