Options

E4 HOLLYOAKS | Wednesday 25th June 2014 | Cindy's Mystery Man

Comments

• Options
    DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    Graces face when she was shot. :D:D

So funny. I haven't laughed that much since Maddie's van door rendezvous.
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope Grace survives!!
  • Options
    bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mikebuk wrote: »
    Ruddy Nora !

That was close language for 7.27 pm.

What did they say? I can't remember :(
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grace dead? Am I seeing things? Is this real? :o:D

Let's not get excited yet.

We don't know if she'll survive in tomorrow's ep. I really hope not. :eek:
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Freddie had been shot then remembered that's just his usual expression
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Graces face when she was shot and dropped to the floor made me laugh out loud.
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    unclekevo wrote: »
    I thought Freddie had been shot then remembered that's just his usual expression

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Grace can't die like her sister! I love her! :o:D
  • Options
    mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What did they say? I can't remember :(

It is what the continuity announcer said as the end credits started rolling.
  • Options
    welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    unclekevo wrote: »

:D:D

Is it just me or is HO really improving? I mean it's obviously still beyond silly but that's HO you know what you're getting..literally the past 2 years I've found it unbearable really. But now not so bad? Think it's just being written and joined up better rather than a huge change in stories.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mikebuk wrote: »
    It is what the continuity announcer said as the end credits started rolling.

Yes...and WHAT DID THEY SAY MIKE!! :o
  • Options
    bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    Let's not get excited yet.

We don't know if she'll survive in tomorrow's ep. I really hope not. :eek:

I've had a look at the spoilers for the next few days and Grace isn't mentioned while Freddie seems to have a hold over Mercedes. This is all getting my hopes up :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nobody said anything!
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grace getting shot! :D
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,664
    Forum Member
    I can't stand Nana, but I don't see how she can be blamed for their current situation. If she took out loans to pay for items, then that is her debt. But how is she responsible for the mortgage? Apart from Sonny, she was the last one in. Why weren't Mercedes, Carmel or JP making sure the bills were being paid?

Why the focus on Nancy being Robbie's teacher, especially now he has finished his exams? Why not mention that she is actually Robbie's sister in law, that is far less weird than a teacher taking a interested in her students out of school life.

And when did Lynsey and Joe get back together? I don't remember that at all.

Unfortunately I forgot that I was watching a couple of minutes behind, so when I came here I spoiled it for myself by reading people's comments about Grace being shot.. but what a joke, Freddie was holding Mercedes' arm down, the gun was pointed at the floor. lol

I would like to believe that after going free from court, Grace will now be killed, but I bet she will live and use this to blackmail and control Mercedes and Freddie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Nobody said anything!

I did..Ding dong the witch is dead! Except she won't be.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Grace can't die surely? Her and her dad both being shot too death?!
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    What you guys on about? Who said what? When?

Poor Cindy, its gonna be awful for her when she realises this person making her feel happy is in her head. She looks like she's lost an awful lot of weight. I wonder if that's a make-up job. I hope so, I saw the actress has been stressed recently. I hope her health isn't suffering.
  • Options
    Teabag84Teabag84 Posts: 2,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My question is how do the mcqueens have a mortgage? Myra didn't have a full time job that would have paid enough and nana wouldn't get one. If it was joint names they should all be paying towards it. Do any of them pay rent?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Teabag84 wrote: »
    My question is how do the mcqueens have a mortgage? Myra didn't have a full time job that would have paid enough and nana wouldn't get one. If it was joint names they should all be paying towards it. Do any of them pay rent?

Myra was managing the flower shop for a while. Also, I assume their house was a 'right to buy' property which would take the price down substantially.

A woman I used to work with on crappy wages got a mortgage for her council house so it does happen.

Giving mortgages to people who couldn't afford them is what caused the recession. Course that was in America but i'd assume there was much the same sillyness going on here.
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leanne is in Corrie tonight
  • Options
    Teabag84Teabag84 Posts: 2,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Myra was managing the flower shop for a while. Also, I assume their house was a 'right to buy' property which would take the price down substantially.

A woman I used to work with on crappy wages got a mortgage for her council house so it does happen.

Giving mortgages to people who couldn't afford them is what caused the recession. Course that was in America but i'd assume there was much the same sillyness going on here.

I forgot about Myra working in there. Still, the others should be contributing to it somehow. Nana wouldn't be able to afford it on a pension.
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reo wrote: »
    I can't stand Nana, but I don't see how she can be blamed for their current situation. If she took out loans to pay for items, then that is her debt. But how is she responsible for the mortgage? Apart from Sonny, she was the last one in. Why weren't Mercedes, Carmel or JP making sure the bills were being paid?

Why the focus on Nancy being Robbie's teacher, especially now he has finished his exams? Why not mention that she is actually Robbie's sister in law, that is far less weird than a teacher taking a interested in her students out of school life.

And when did Lynsey and Joe get back together? I don't remember that at all.

Unfortunately I forgot that I was watching a couple of minutes behind, so when I came here I spoiled it for myself by reading people's comments about Grace being shot.. but what a joke, Freddie was holding Mercedes' arm down, the gun was pointed at the floor. lol

I would like to believe that after going free from court, Grace will now be killed, but I bet she will live and use this to blackmail and control Mercedes and Freddie.

BIB, excellent point ;-)
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Leanne is in Corrie tonight

I miss Leanne Holiday :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Teabag84 wrote: »
    I forgot about Myra working in there. Still, the others should be contributing to it somehow. Nana wouldn't be able to afford it on a pension.

Oh yes, definately.

I sort of assumed that they all gave her digs money and she was in charge of the bill paying.

I'm no expert but surely given the circumstances their bank would be lenient. No bank wants to be seen as kicking out a pensioner and two infants, do they? I'm sure there would be protocol for situations like this to give them extra time or something.