Options

Looks like Ashleigh or Danielle Are In Trouble This Friday

SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
Forum Member
✭✭
10.28am: The new housemates are talking about the original bunch. They think Danielle and Ashleigh are miserable
Think one of these two Hms will be picked by the newbies this Friday.

Comments

• Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    But what have they said about the other HMs?
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    I could live with that in fact I'd do my happy dance
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't care who they pick as evictions should be down to the public not three fame-hungry desperadoes
  • Options
    cat80cat80 Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah I think they will go for Steven or Kimberly if they are listening to what the majority of the public want
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The producers aren't going to let that happen. Expect another twist tbh
  • Options
    GreenEyes8GreenEyes8 Posts: 1,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cat80 wrote: »
    Nah I think they will go for Steven or Kimberly if they are listening to what the majority of the public want

I'm with you on that one !!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    The producers aren't going to let that happen. Expect another twist tbh

I think they'd be quite happy about Danielle going even though she's the only light relief on the show.
  • Options
    hihopeshihopes Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    I don't care who they pick as evictions should be down to the public not three fame-hungry desperadoes

Right.

I don't usually vote myself, but the idea that someone is going to be evicted and the public can do nothing about it is wrong. Ridiculous, worthless idea, completely negating the point of the show.

And it's one thing being in the hands of all the other housemates, quite another to be in the hands of these three newbies, like you say.

If any of the fan-favourites go there's gonna be uproar, surely. Look at how the Ashleigh-fans cared and fought to keep her in, and now that rights been taken away from all. :confused:>:(
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet producers will pick and choose to show the newbies certain bits of live feed from the house...

...and whoever they want gone will be the person they focus on.
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Scrovegni wrote: »
    I think they'd be quite happy about Danielle going even though she's the only light relief on the show.

I think so too. They have a dig at her on BBOTS at every given opportunity.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »

Agreed, I wouldn't even care if it got rid of Steven or Helen (without the pass) it's still a completely limp exit. There's no satisfaction to be had because it has the word 'unfair' stamped all over it.

It'll probably end up being as flat as Marlon's eviction was.
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well tbh Ashleigh wants to go and has openly campaigned to go in the house.

I think they will pick her because of that reason.

I find it interesting that they think A and D are miserable when, especially Ashleigh, she was right in the thick of welcoming them in to the house.

They are obviously going on their preentrance perceptions of the housemates.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    there will be uproar if one of these two go.

infact i think their will be uproar if its anyone BUT Ash, Kimberly Or Steven. these are the only ones the public will accept going without a public vote.

the same way no one gave a flying fook when Marlon went last night, had it of been Ashleigh, the internet would have imploded on itself :D
  • Options
    strato222strato222 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    Looks like Ashleigh or Danielle Are In Trouble This Friday Think one of these two Hms will be picked by the newbies this Friday.
    Just going off the video of them giving their opinion of the housemates shows that they're in trouble. What the Geordie girl said could have been written by Helen.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

But you have no idea what they said about other HMs have you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    hihopes wrote: »
    Right.

I don't usually vote myself, but the idea that someone is going to be evicted and the public can do nothing about it is wrong. Ridiculous, worthless idea, completely negating the point of the show.

And it's one thing being in the hands of all the other housemates, quite another to be in the hands of these three newbies, like you say.

If any of the fan-favourites go there's gonna be uproar, surely. Look at how the Ashleigh-fans cared and fought to keep her in, and now that rights been taken away from all. :confused:>:(

It's bad enough that one HM has been evicted purely on the say-so of the other HMs but for it to happen twice in one week...... the producers are just sh*tting all over one of the main planks of the whole show
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    Well tbh Ashleigh wants to go and has openly campaigned to go in the house.

I think they will pick her because of that reason.

I find it interesting that they think A and D are miserable when, especially Ashleigh, she was right in the thick of welcoming them in to the house.

She hasn't said she wants to go since last Friday so I think she's fine in the house currently .
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To reply to the quote and not your post, they are miserable.
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Low risk: Mark, Winston
    Medium risk: Ash, Christopher
    High risk: Danielle, Chris, Ashleigh, Steven, Kim
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Low risk: Mark, Winston
    Medium risk: Ash, Christopher
    High risk: Danielle, Chris, Ashleigh, Steven, Kim

Choosing a favourite would be the kiss of death because of the reactions of their fans at the next eviction. If they have a brain between them they will pick someone that they know is not well like and which will please the public. e.g. Chris's choice of Pauline.
  • Options
    strato222strato222 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    The Geordie girl even thinks that only Ashleigh has made bitchy remarks because only Ashleigh's remarks have been shown to Helen & Co.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Choosing a favourite would be the kiss of death because of the reactions of their fans at the next eviction. If they have a brain between them they will pick someone that they know is not well like and which will please the public. e.g. Chris's choice of Pauline.

That's a good point, but I don't have any high hopes that these three have a brain between them.
  • Options
    RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's going to be a female evicted.

Danielle, Ashleigh or KImberley
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    strato222 wrote: »
    Just going off the video of them giving their opinion of the housemates shows that they're in trouble. What the Geordie girl said could have been written by Helen.

I can't see a vid of the newbies talking about the oldies but there is one of Little Chris, Christopher and Danielle talking about the newbies
  • Options
    Forum Member
    RenThraysk wrote: »
    I think it's going to be a female evicted.

Danielle, Ashleigh or KImberley

I've just said on another thread that the two women are thriving on the male attention and that it's bound to be one of the females evicted.