Options

Phil, Gary, Tamara and KP!

TamaraTeaBagTamaraTeaBag Posts: 490
Forum Member
well, gary had his bday last night & phil just sent tamara a tweet to say thanks for the surprise (bottles of v expensive looking champers :D) she was a no show, however KP was there.

wonder why tamara didn't go? she's bessie mates with them, me wonders if she's avoiding the KP, or any associations? or is she just frightened of her!

Comments

• Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Maybe she had something better to do - washing her hair, perhans, or attending the opening of an envelope.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well, gary had his bday last night & phil just sent tamara a tweet to say thanks for the surprise (bottles of v expensive looking champers :D) she was a no show, however KP was there.

wonder why tamara didn't go? she's bessie mates with them, me wonders if she's avoiding the KP, or any associations? or is she just frightened of her!

isnt she doing stuff in american? not everything is to do with KP (PS, I'm not a fan of KP but sometimes she isnt always the reason why some people do or do not turn up at events)
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are a lot of threads on KP being started all of a sudden now the Leo Split story has broke. Anyone would think her PR team is on here! ;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    There are a lot of threads on KP being started all of a sudden now the Leo Split story has broke. Anyone would think her PR team is on here! ;):D

Dig the new breed and all that ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member

They'll be in good company so what with Petes PR team working over drive on here most days, perhaps they'll be able to give them a few pointers...;)
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who are these people????????????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'll be in good company so what with Petes PR team working over drive on here most days, perhaps they'll be able to give them a few pointers...;)

I never see FM's on here posting details, links etc about his latest show (inc questions which gets answered by someone from the tv people);)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I never see FM's on here posting details, links etc about his latest show (inc questions which gets answered by someone from the tv people);)

do they do that?

am sure there'd be plenty of posters on here that would alert those posts ;)

that wouldn't be on at all :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    do they do that?

am sure there'd be plenty of posters on here that would alert those posts ;)

that wouldn't be on at all :D

Then her PR should try doing this, it worked like a charm -

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1533662
  • Options
    Forum Member

such shameless plugging oh my days

i hope that post was reported ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think KP and Gary have been friends since she was 16, doubt he would drop her for Tamara.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MeMe122 wrote: »
    I think KP and Gary have been friends since she was 16, doubt he would drop her for Tamara.

A quoter from Dan Wooton's twitter "@PhillTurnerDIY Nice to see you're back in favour finally! Wonder why!"

Could he possibly mean that she's forgiven them now she's without the boyfriend?
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A quoter from Dan Wooton's twitter "@PhillTurnerDIY Nice to see you're back in favour finally! Wonder why!"

Could he possibly mean that she's forgiven them now she's without the boyfriend?

Forgiven them ? OOOH......what can you mean ? :)
    My take on the situation(reading between the lines) was that they distanced themselves due to not getting on too well with Leo and once she was packing Leo's stuff they came back into mummy's arms.
  • Options
    hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You are joking I take it and this is just a flippant comment?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »
    Forgiven them ? OOOH......what can you mean ? :)
    My take on the situation(reading between the lines) was that they distanced themselves due to not getting on too well with Leo and once she was packing Leo's stuff they came back into mummy's arms.

Oh, I didn't know they didn't like him!! I just thought she was at a loose end?
    hunniebun wrote: »

Did you read the whole page?

What happened to the other thread? What was there to report, and why would DS remove it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What do you mean 'is it just a flippant comment?" I said her PR should try this.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

enough said, its not as if he has never made anything up before;)
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is it our American cousins used to call them ? :confused: 'Walkers' I think........men with no sexual interest in women ,but who would accompany famous ladies to parties and red carpet events as their 'date' for the evening. Not to pretend to be straight,but just as non-threatening eye-candy. Gary fulfills that need between new daddies .....apart from the eye-candy bit obviously.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you mean 'is it just a flippant comment?" I said her PR should try this.

Was wondering if it was a flippant comment - or whether you actually think she has PR working on the thread?

And no idea why the other thread has disappeared - was the question aimed at me?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was wondering if it was a flippant comment - or whether you actually think she has PR working on the thread?

And no idea why the other thread has disappeared - was the question aimed at me?

Was working today and sneaked a couple of comments in on that thread. What happened.:confused:

Just catching up and there are 97 articles on Katie/Leo split. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Was working today and sneaked a couple of comments in on that thread. What happened.:confused:

Just catching up and there are 97 articles on Katie/Leo split. :eek:

It was still going strong when I came off for a few hours - not sure when or why it happened, but if its been fully deleted I suspect something libellous was said ???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It was still going strong when I came off for a few hours - not sure when or why it happened, but if its been fully deleted I suspect something libellous was said ???

its not around at all?

would they not just lock it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its not around at all?

would they not just lock it?

Or delete the offending post.:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Flippant comment of course.;) No I wasn't aiming at you, just wondered where it was as I didn't see anything untoward & they pulled the whole lot.:confused: Glad it's gone anyway, I was a bit too nice to Pricey on there. :)