Zayn 1D accused of cheating.

Comments

• Harper_MilneHarper_Milne Posts: 2,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused, i thought he was muslim? Aren't they not allowed to have sex before marriage, nevermind date a non-muslim?? :-S
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused, i thought he was muslim? Aren't they not allowed to have sex before marriage, nevermind date a non-muslim?? :-S

He is and he celebrates certain muslim holidays but he doesn't follow all rules, he smokes, drinks and I don't think he fasted during ramadan (sp?) although that may be due to work commitments.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4769513/death-threats-for-woman-who-slept-with-one-directions-zayn-malik.html

Zayn's friend who brought her back to the house has posted her number on twitter saying 'people shouldn't tell lies.'

She obviously knew who he was, she either did sleep with him and saw it as a money making/fame opportunity, or she's taken advantage of him being asleep and taken the photo. Either way it's so blatantly calculated on her part, who takes a photo of somebody's back when they're sleeping?

Hasn't there been stuff in the past about Zayn cheating? I remember something about a telephone call where he was telling girls to hurry up and come to his hotel room.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4769513/death-threats-for-woman-who-slept-with-one-directions-zayn-malik.html

Zayn's friend who brought her back to the house has posted her number on twitter saying 'people shouldn't tell lies.'

She obviously knew who he was, she either did sleep with him and saw it as a money making/fame opportunity, or she's taken advantage of him being asleep and taken the photo. Either way it's so blatantly calculated on her part, who takes a photo of somebody's back when they're sleeping?

Hasn't there been stuff in the past about Zayn cheating? I remember something about a telephone call where he was telling girls to hurry up and come to his hotel room.

I think he definitely cheated on Rebecca Ferguson. However, he was apparently single when he was asking girls to come to this hotel room.
  • Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole of one direction are talentless imbeciles. The fame has gone to their heads now and they're believing their own hype.
    They're not even good looking, forgodsake...
  • WeeblesWobbleWeeblesWobble Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie68 wrote: »
    The whole of one direction are talentless imbeciles. The fame has gone to their heads now and they're believing their own hype.
    They're not even good looking, forgodsake...

Zayn is beautiful. Menopause reduces your sexual urges and all that.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D
  • scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This boy/man is in a boyband of course hes going to take advantages of all the things/totty that fame brings,the girlfriend should just enjoy her life and embrace it as a singleton. The aussie is full of shite not knowing who he was, why take photos? Unless thats what she does with everyone she shags.!
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This boy/man is in a boyband of course hes going to take advantages of all the things/totty that fame brings,the girlfriend should just enjoy her life and embrace it as a singleton. The aussie is full of shite not knowing who he was, why take photos? Unless thats what she does with everyone she shags.!

Yes but do we know he did it? Pictures of him sleeping are not conclusive. He may be guilty but we don't know for sure.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    Yes but do we know he did it? Pictures of him sleeping are not conclusive. He may be guilty but we don't know for sure.

True. I get you, those pics could of been taken in any senario,my cynical side is saying hes gonna take anything he can get.:-D Led Zep,Rolling stones e.t.c got up to loads of stuff and many of those had wifes and kids at home,only reason they got away with it is we had no mobiles and internet and the press wasnt as rabid as it is now.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks like the majority of ITV's daytime programming will be infected with appearances from 1D tomorrow. I wonder if any of the daytime programmes will ask Zayn about his cheating?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    It looks like the majority of ITV's daytime programming will be infected with appearances from 1D tomorrow. I wonder if any of the daytime programmes will ask Zayn about his cheating?

What shows are they on? Are the promoting the comic relief single?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This blokes a **** and should embrace him whoredom,because he has to please a certain demographic he cant. Most of us know this bloke is dying to be naughty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didnt like it as a teenager that jason donovan was a smack head.! These rational directioners should be pleased that some of em have actual genetials that have independant thought over cowell.! Not a nice thought the object of your desire is a man-****,but he is a young man,not a machine and most young men would take full advantage in his posistion.
    He wasnt thinking(too pissed) when he got caught,as for peeps saying hes a muslim and therefore has respect for his wang what shite.,just a young lad with a hard on going mad.,probably done it loads of times.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is like soap. Sex, cheating, intrigues, death threats! :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Death threats from little immature guys and girls,the waitress opened herself up.(ooh err)to critisim(sp?)when she alledgedly took photos of a man asleep and said she didnt know who he was.:-D why take photos then? Anyway no need for death threats,that type is obviously lacking in something in their lifes.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh my god. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You do will learn, when you finish puberty, that you do tend to recognise quality as you grow older...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You do will learn, when you finish puberty, that you do tend to recognise quality as you grow older...

Calm down ladies! Lol. Anyway, I am a 36 year old bi male and personally I think Zayn is astonishingly good looking. He's got a beautiful facial structure and the fact he's mixed race and has lovely tanned skin makes him even hotter. If you don't think he's attractive you must have impossibly high standards.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Calm down ladies! Lol. Anyway, I am a 36 year old bi male and personally I think Zayn is astonishingly good looking. He's got a beautiful facial structure and the fact he's mixed race and has lovely tanned skin makes him even hotter. If you don't think he's attractive you must have impossibly high standards.

I've got quite high standards. I just am not into boys who look like they've just finished their school 6th form.
    I just don't get the fuss about one direction and their fans seem to be nutters... My daughter is 15 and she really can't stand them so at least I know it's not my age,ha..
  • WeeblesWobbleWeeblesWobble Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed.

The only logical answer is Julie is astonishingly good looking herself and has impossible high standards :D:D or her eyesights gone to the dogs bless
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got quite high standards. I just am not into boys who look like they've just finished their school 6th form.
    I just don't get the fuss about one direction and their fans seem to be nutters... My daughter is 15 and she really can't stand them so at least I know it's not my age,ha..

I am not into boys of that age either. As a grandmother it would just not be proper :eek: BUT I can see the boy has amazing bone structure and is very good looking
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Clem* wrote: »
    It's definitely Zayn. And he's always cheated on his girlfriends.

I completely disagree. I'd say it's definitely not Zayn.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Popbitch weighs in:
    >> Kiss and sell <<
    The horror of cameraphones

Afraid Leveson has quashed your
    chances of getting your kiss and
    tell story sold? Worry not. With
    their latest scoop that Zayn from
    One Direction might have shagged
    someone other than his girlfriend,
    the Sun on Sunday have mapped out
    a new framework.

The sequence of events you need
    to follow is this:

* Hang out around the popstar
    of your choice.
    * Perform a sex act on them.
    * When they suggest they call
    you a taxi, perform a second
    sex act on them.
    * Once both performances are
    complete, Google them.
    * Get so outraged by Google
    telling you that said popstar
    has a girl/boyfriend you feel
    compelled to take a picture of
    them while they sleep.
    * Just by chance, the photos you
    take are of distinguishing marks
    (like tattoos) so the media
    find them acceptable as proof.
    * Take your story to a tabloid
    who will publish the shots worked
    into a "Won't Somebody Think Of The
    Girlfriends?!" campaign.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. I don't rate any of the other boys in the band, but there is something about Zayn that is lovely.

Im into older men (im 38) ... and yet given the chance, I would :o