This "Pav has joined Team Helen" thing

13»

Comments

• BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you spying on me :o:D

I haven't really. I merely repeated something that Pav said that I thought was astute, I regret it now as it seems to have gotten me into a whole heap of trouble :blush::D

Don't play the Poor Trev card! :D
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Are you spying on me :o:D:)

I haven't really. I merely repeated something that Pav said that I thought was astute, I regret it now as it seems to have gotten me into a whole heap of trouble :blush::D

:blush: sorry, I was just going by post 19 in this thread of yours.

You appeared to have studied some of their actions/reactions in detail :blush:
    :)
  • NLoyallNLoyall Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    Don't play the Poor Trev card! :D

Haha yeh trev stop playing the sympathy card cos u weren't here since the beginning of this thread. Came halfway thru and then said all that in ur post how dare you :D:D:D
  • nazzieknazziek Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    I totally agree with OP. Pav may want to be accepted by ash etc yet he still has the guts to nominate their friends rather than pick on the easier targets in the house just to be liked. Chris has already told him I dont want to be your friend, so many people in pavs position would have then nominated people that 'helens side' doesn't like so they'll accept him instead, but he didn't. He nominated their friends. He didnt think that Winston would be evicted, he nominated him anyway. If he had been playing a game he would have tried to get other people up for nomination who were less popular with the public so he would stand a better chance of staying. Everything he has done and the way he has behaved has all shown real strength of character. I know in his position I wouldn't have been brave enough to say or do some of the stuff he has and might have changed my behaviour to be accepted and liked.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    :( I'm in my bed crying under the covers if anyone wants me :cry:
  • NLoyallNLoyall Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :( I'm in my bed crying under the covers if anyone wants me :cry:

Not unless u have a body like pav ;-)
  • lady tatanialady tatania Posts: 2,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a fair bit of sneering at Pav and how he might "jump ship" and befriend Ashleigh, Christopher and Chris on here at the moment. I have to say, I'm confused.

The people Pav has nominated in there are Ash, Chris, Mark and Winston. Three of the four are Helen's friends. He nominated Mark and Winston as recently as this past week.

He's defended Christopher more than once. He stuck up for him the night Mark threw the potato at him, and last night he spoke up when Helen was starting on Christopher before that task had even begun. How does this illustrate someone who's firmly on Helen's side?

As soon as he merely sits with them and shares a negative opinion on Ashleigh (she's hardly exempt), people are up in arms about how he's joined "the dark side". Really? Do people just choose to ignore everything else? It's like the things that people don't like matter more.

The way I see it, Pav isn't on either side. That said, if he does join one, including Helen's side (which I'd hope not because I'm really not a fan), fans of neither side can really be annoyed, considering neither side have been strong allies to him anyway. Sure, he doesn't owe Helen etc any loyalty, but likewise, he doesn't owe anything to Ashleigh, Chris and Christopher either. (And for the record, I like those three).

(I started my own thread on the matter because it turned into quite a longer post than I anticipated :D).

Steve said on BBOTS that Pav had joined Helen's team.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    He hasn't joined sides.

He's spending time with the people who will give him the time of day.

To avoid the acknowledgement that certain HM will not give some HM the time of day, this nonsense about sides is started.

I agree up to a point. Pav's objective was to get close to a popular housemate. His first choice was probably Ashleigh, but between her attitude and Chris's, this was made impossible. His next target was Winston, who was more accommodating, but came as a package with Ash/Helen and co.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pav is on the dark side:o
  • bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kabira wrote: »
    Yes he is decent and I think he likes Ash and has to put up with Helen,to be in Ash's company.

Helen does her sniping at him in the guise of " I'm only joking ".

I think Pav is his own person and judges each situation on his interpretation of the facts and not the personalities involved.

do we really know who pav likes and if he's just playing the game? surely if he watched he knows Helen and ash are NOT well liked.

i think winston's eviction should OPEN his eyes that its about being seen WITH helen.

unless being in that house with morons has cause pav to lose his mind and abiltity to think.
  • PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    this_THAT wrote: »
    depends does he wana sit on the same bed as chris and ashleigh and bitch all day or does he want have fun with helen and do what the want, but if he wants to win he will have to suck up to ashleigh side and have boring week

I thought I had seen all the shows. I must have missed the one with Helen having fun with Pav
  • KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbcrzy wrote: »
    do we really know who pav likes and if he's just playing the game? surely if he watched he knows Helen and ash are NOT well liked.

i think winston's eviction should OPEN his eyes that its about being seen WITH helen.

unless being in that house with morons has cause pav to lose his mind and abiltity to think.

I hope Pav is playing the game as I really dislike Ash and Helen.

I hope this week we see more of Christopher and Pav together as they are both decent people and I like them together.
  • cardiancardian Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pav is like Jale, sucking up to people in the cool gang who don't like her that much.