Forum Member
✭✭✭
What was his problem attacking Gary like that? >:(

Comments

• Options
    PacinoFanPacinoFan Posts: 3,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary was not rude. What is wrong with Gary?
  • Options
    queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In front of Stephanie acting like the big I AM but he's just a dick!
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hopefully he will become the first Celeb to be thrown out of the BB house & it will be just deserved!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PacinoFan wrote: »

Do you mean James?
  • Options
    cal4751cal4751 Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's so upsetting. James is a problem full stop.

He needs to sign up for anger management when he gets out., but I am not holding out much hope for him.
  • Options
    I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They obviously thought they could talk about Gary without him hearing and got caught out!

xx
  • Options
    zeroskyzerosky Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a f***ing numpty
  • Options
    wczorajdzonsonwczorajdzonson Posts: 133
    Forum Member

Bully is not right word. No evidence of bullying. Check the dictionary definition!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    That was really nasty. I don't understand why James went off on one - Gary wasn't even rude.
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    James, what a tosser. Who does he think he is speaking to Gary in such a disrespectful way. He's loathsome and I hope he really comes unstuck.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nothing wrong at all with Gary, he wasn't the one kicking off, he was calm & quiet! James was the one carrying on & if he actually shut up for a second to listen to other people he would have heard Gary say he heard his name mentioned so asked! James was in the wrong there by a mile.....as usual!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    i am so over james...i too watched the exchange and Gary heard his name and naturally asked what was going on...james is so way out of line. total smeghead=james
  • Options
    moagmoag Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Complete & utter a---hole
  • Options
    ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    Not to mention George laughing in the background. He's another plonker.
  • Options
    Soulrebel1980Soulrebel1980 Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    I found looking at Stephanie laying there, smirking almost as bad as James talking AT Gary, get them OUT! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    and stephanie watching all smug like the cat that stole the fing cream. cant stand her either
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Bully is not right word. No evidence of bullying. Check the dictionary definition!!

You're right. A simple a*s*hole would suffice.

Gary is treating James the way he needs to be treated. He's pushing all the right buttons on this arrogant prick!

Naughty to tell a lie* though Gary!:blush: I love the BS you sometimes spout - please spout more and push James over the edge - with a bit of luck his blood-pressure will make him explode!

*The American Indian thing!!!!:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    He makes my f***ing blood boil!! If I was in there I'd get kicked out because I'd f***ing knock him out, guess that's why I'm not in there :) Seriously though comparing Gary to a dog. He has no respect, and I detest people like that, I don't even speak to my worst enemies like that. He is a right Ficking, Scheisskopf.
  • Options
    mrsdidimrsdidi Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Gary was rude, he did the thing that he pulls others up on- interrupted a conversation between two other people, you can't say that others are rude when they do it to Gary but that Gary isn't rude when he does it.

James didn't handle it well but Gary was rude
  • Options
    Captain BirdseiCaptain Birdsei Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"Bullying is the use of force, threat, or coercion to abuse, intimidate, or aggressively dominate others. The behavior is often repeated and habitual. "

Yep, that's James.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Bullying is the use of force, threat, or coercion to abuse, intimidate, or aggressively dominate others. The behavior is often repeated and habitual. "

Yep, that's James.

Agreed!
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really pleased that BB showed the lengthy version of that - a classic example of what a tosser James is.
  • Options
    lectorlector Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh

This is becoming so difficult to watch.

They are all guilty by association too. Why can't someone else see what's going on and step in to help Gary?
  • Options
    detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bullying a 70 year old, what a tough guy he is, prick
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Actually....

"Bullying may be defined as the activity of repeated, aggressive behavior intended to hurt another person, physically or mentally"

You can honestly say that James doesn't do that? He & Stephanie go way over the top the way they speak to Gary even if they have little patience with him. It's not Gary being difficult either or EVERY other housemate would be the same way!