Dee still a bitter horrible loser right to the end

2»

Comments

• yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    Zerase wrote: »
    Why should she jump on the Gary bandwagon and pretend to be pleased he won?

If she did, people would be tearing her apart and calling her every name under the sun for being "fake" and "trying to con the viewers" etc etc

It's called being gracious in defeat. (She doesn't know the meaning of the word, bitter cow.)
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nanna7 wrote: »
    I disagree she was honest if she had been all over Gary everyone would have said she was a liar she can't win she didn't get on with him so what no one seems to think the right person won.

So what if she can't win?

That's she's ended in a position where she can't win is entirely due to her own behaviour.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    She really must have rated herself and her mates as being deserved housemates for the final.

Bog off Dee......I hope we never hear or see you on our screens again you sad desperado. :cool:

^^^^^ this
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    Most nauseating woman I've ever seen, hope I never have to see this fat, ignorant troll on my tv again.
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope to god the producers pull her up at the way she is behaving now towards Gary . Disgusting cow.
  • lectorlector Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aiming for Westminster?

Selling hotdogs on the street outside I would think.

Disrespectful cow.
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    realtvlvr wrote: »
    Most nauseating woman I've ever seen, hope I never have to see this fat, ignorant troll on my tv again.

Well bloody said. I just hope the public that thought she represented the true British public send her back were she belongs. THE GUTTER.
  • Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks funny sitting on that stool thing. you can see all her rolls of fat collapsing around it :)

if she tells any media that she loves him after today then she's a big fat bitter liar!