The Bad Crimes Inn - General gossip thread (2)

Comments

• big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted for Jo and Rory.

Felt Rory deserved it more than Lewis to be honest. Was also pleasantly surprised that Chatlotte Dujardin did so well in coming 4th and the blind skier 5th. Like to see minority sports do well:)
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    Yay for Caroline and Pasha! :D The Flack was a revelation throughout and Pasha is always nice to look at. :p That show dance. <3 What the hell was Karen thinking on hers and Mark's? Running round the studio for 2 minutes, abysmal and well deserved 4th for that alone!

I gave Simon a bit of a hard time throughout the series, but he brought his A game tonight and it did end in Kristina's best result. Credit where it's due, she knows how to bring out the best in her partners whether in the ballroom or the bedroom. ;)
  • BBAnneBBAnne Posts: 23,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Worked a night shift last night but have successfully managed to dodge the strictly result and have just watched the show - amazing stuff, right winner, and I like to think Simon came 2nd :p
  • sbrum1984sbrum1984 Posts: 6,466
    Forum Member
    I was also working last night and when I say working, I mean at the work's Christmas meal. My phone dying rather early in the evening helped me to avoid the result and I've just caught up now (after attempting to last night but failing due to drunken stupor!)

What a result - I can't remember when I chose Caroline and Pasha as my winners but it feels like months ago. The only couple I would have been happy to see beat them would have been Simon and Kristina. Ah, Pasha and Kristina - the only people keeping me feeling slightly diplomatic about Russia!

I agree Mark and Karen deserved 4th - very pleased they made the final though. Frankie and Kevin seemed quite dull and rather muted. I also choose to believe they were 3rd.

Great series. Judy Murray definitely the overall highlight! Surely, this is where Ola and Strictly part ways too.
  • SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frankie did seem very flat all night. I think she needed a 40 early on to boost her confidence.

I can't see Ola coming back next year either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awful scenes in Glasgow:(
  • NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awful scenes in Glasgow:(

Absolutely, and barely over a year from the helicopter crash.
  • thmsthms Posts: 61,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another shocking incident in Glasgow. My condolences to the families and friends of those people who lost their lives, and I hope all the injured will make a full recovery.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Such awful luck for the city. Two terrible incidents just before christmas
    Forum Member
    The poor driver as well, he'll need some major counselling when he pulls through. Switched off the news in the end, that video with the bone-chilling screams was awful. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    The poor driver as well, he'll need some major counselling when he pulls through. Switched off the news in the end, that video with the bone-chilling screams was awful. :(

You do have to wonder why seconds after a lorry has just ran down and killed many people that some peoples first instinct is to get their phone out?
  • nick1990nick1990 Posts: 4,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So so sad, I have loads of friends in Glasgow and are praying they and all their families and friends are okay. A few haven't replied to my messages which doesn't help.

So close to Christmas too, and something so ordinary as a bin lorry...it is just so awful.
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Christmas :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Christmas to the best set of Internet friends anyone could hope for :)

Hope you all have a fantastic break
    Forum Member
    Santa has been! ;) Hope you were all on his nice list!

Merry Christmas. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Merry Christmas to you all. The Prosecco is open and I'm stuffed already. Eaten like a pig for breakfast
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas you lovely bunch!

I've not had any presents or food yet! Been busy with firewood and calves! One was born this morning!
  • Gwen 404Gwen 404 Posts: 3,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nick1990 wrote: »
    Merry Christmas you lovely bunch!

I've not had any presents or food yet! Been busy with firewood and calves! One was born this morning!

baby cow jesus has arrived!
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Xmas everyone :)! Making xmas lunch now! Making roast potatoes for the first time (and not out of a packet!).

And Albania kicks off tomorrow! Eek.
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas you lovely lot! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone else get quite upset at Baby Oleg being left in Africa?:blush::cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else get quite upset at Baby Oleg being left in Africa?:blush::cry:

didnt expect this to be a topic on here...but yes!!!! SO much!!!!! It was heartbreaking! I hope he has a lovely life...but that look on his face! :(
    Forum Member
    I missed the ad when Corrie was on. Wish I hadn't seen it now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSHlwqcc1tI

"Bye bye Auntie Sergei" :D:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my lord! Ken is the most offensive **** I've ever seen on the telly (and I watch some right old rubbish)
    Forum Member
    BBAnne wrote: »
    Oh my lord! Ken is the most offensive **** I've ever seen on the telly (and I watch some right old rubbish)

I have a low tolerance for cringe/awkward and that was toe-curlingly bad! :o He should've been thrown out on his arse as well - did like Alexander's - "That'll get your ass kicked too!" He handled that brilliantly.