Options

Went right off Dom tonight

Well he turned out to be a bit of a bitch didnt he , niggle at Kayla , refuse to do the night , taking over everything .Who made him the boss ?

Comments

• Options
    zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he wants to win win win win.. please views vote him out now...
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Well he turned out to be a bit of a bitch didnt he , niggle at Kayla , refuse to do the night , taking over everything .Who made him the boss ?

Oh God yes, what a tosspot, me and the kids completely went of the selfish, arrogant, unfunny idiot!
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    It was a terrible edit for him tonight. If he goes back on his word and doesn't do the trial tomorrow I think he could be out a lot earlier than expected.
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His smirk get smugger by the day too .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Thought he'd have been out tonight, he did'nt come over well at all tonight.:o
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tvsaddo wrote: »
    Thought he'd have been out tonight, he did'nt come over well at all tonight.:o

the poor edit was too late to reflect in tonights votes,i think
  • Options
    shortyknickersshortyknickers Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been a staunch supporter of him up until tonight. I've gone off him a bit now. I want him to come 4th now.
  • Options
    greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There has just been too much of him, and he is too opinionated. Decided tonight when he flatly refused to even consider a night in jail, that I really don't like him.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He lost any chance he had of winning tonight. He is nasty and a very big stirrer he complained about Kayla going on and about the toilet and then raised it again hours later.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Dom's had quite a bad edit tonight :o He really needs to do the trial tomorrow - and he needs to do it good! - otherwise he's probably gonna be voted out soon.
    Though to be honest, I actually do think that he had the right to refuse to do that 'night of terror'. He has done quite a lot already and Aggro hasn't done anything valuable yet in my opinion (and actually Aggro didn't want to do the overnighter aswell..he kept on saying "Well, I don't care.." but still tried to talk someone else into doing it :rolleyes: ) ... But I do agree with Jenni.. Dom should have voiced his opinion differently. He should have been more diplomatic :(
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    Wow, I've just seen the trial and it looks messy at the least. :D Dom is going to have his work cut out. Loadsa critters whilst he's walking around in shite looking for stars hidden in gnomes. :D
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, he did protest just a little too much about not doing the all nighter.

Aggro would have probably ended up doing it anyway (without Dom's protest)
  • Options
    Nollaig79Nollaig79 Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At first I thought he was alright, but now I think he is an arrogant ****!
  • Options
    Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    Dom is an arrogant sod.
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    You were supposed to.....;)
  • Options
    mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    on the kayla stuff, i felt he wasn't aggressive to her, she reacted badly to his joke and started f-ing away. But yes I went off him on the task he should have discussed it.
  • Options
    CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, he did protest just a little too much about not doing the all nighter.

Aggro would have probably ended up doing it anyway (without Dom's protest)

Yes, Aggro did take take a long time to say he do it.
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member

Absolutely my sentiments too. He has a really really nasty streak.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's see how he gets on with Spiders tomorrow we will see if he is still shouting the odds after that.
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Let's see how he gets on with Spiders tomorrow we will see if he is still shouting the odds after that.

He'll probably find some excuse to get out of it. Like trying a Gillian for example :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    He'll probably find some excuse to get out of it. Like trying a Gillian for example :D

I would love them to repeat the Bugs in the mouth task and have him against Kayla she would kick his .ss.
  • Options
    EtherealEthereal Posts: 36,118
    Forum Member
    on the kayla stuff, i felt he wasn't aggressive to her, she reacted badly to his joke and started f-ing away. But yes I went off him on the task he should have discussed it.

The editing was really bad in that. One second Kayla was joking about it and then it switched to her being pissed off. I reckon Dom kept going on and on and she started to believe that the viewers might think it was her. I think she had a totally natural reaction, nobody wants to have to clean up after someone else. Dom berating her didn't help either by trying to make out she was being irrational.

He's completely obnoxious and I can't wait until he goes. Constantly trying to take over and do trials so he stays in the show. He is smug, arrogant and the sooner he goes the better.
  • Options
    Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am going off him too. He's coming across so arrogant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kewpee wrote: »
    You were supposed to.....;)

Blinking obvious, wasn't it? ;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dom's negative edit tonight instead of the usual positive edits he's been getting go to prove that the way the celebs come across is really down to the editorial wishes of the producers of the shows, and who they wan to win.

Without any live feed we have nothing to go on which is independent. According the the ones out so far they are amazed by Shaun's image being portrayed on the highlights as he's more aggressive in the camp.

It's just a case of us being shown what we are intended to of each celeb:(