Options

What's with Amelia's aggressive face lately?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's just showing that she means "some SERUS business"!
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    I can't say I have ever notice, manly because I am thinking how gorgeous and fit she is :o:D
  • Options
    mirrorimagemirrorimage Posts: 4,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always think she just looks gormless, or like somebody with a bout of Bell's Palsy.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always think she just looks gormless, or like somebody with a bout of Bell's Palsy.

What a pathetic post I hope someone presses the Red button as you would deserve it.
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks a lot more moody recently, it's annoying me.
  • Options
    Spinning_PlateSpinning_Plate Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh go back to your copies of the daily mail- this is getting ridiculous. Bitching at its worst. This is a talent contest, not a 'who has the most naturally smily face' competition. Bring jonny back if that's the case. Even Gaga wouldn't have stood a chance of making it through the process with you lot.
  • Options
    David WaineDavid Waine Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh go back to your copies of the daily mail- this is getting ridiculous. Bitching at its worst. This is a talent contest, not a 'who has the most naturally smily face' competition. Bring jonny back if that's the case. Even Gaga wouldn't have stood a chance of making it through the process with you lot.

Here here! My face is a lot less attractive than Amelia's and I don't smile that easily either. In my favour, I am quite a reasonable singer, but not as good as her. So now you can all have a go at me instead and give the poor girl a break.
  • Options
    mirrorimagemirrorimage Posts: 4,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    What a pathetic post I hope someone presses the Red button as you would deserve it.

It deserves reporting according to you? Why's that then?
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here here! My face is a lot less attractive than Amelia's and I don't smile that easily either. In my favour, I am quite a reasonable singer, but not as good as her. So now you can all have a go at me instead and give the poor girl a break.

Well since this thread is about Amelia (who has chosen to be a subject of discussion), I cannot understand why you would think that anyone would want to discuss an anonymous poster on the net.:confused:

Returning to topic I'm just not keen on her and her attitude.
  • Options
    David WaineDavid Waine Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not anonymous. That's my real name.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    I quite like her, I don't get the impression that she thinks she's better than everyone else. I think that's just her natural expression, some people don't realise when they're frowning. I always think Janet looks miserable compared to Amelia when they're on camera together. I expect Janet's natural expression is like that too as she rarely smiles. It's hard to know how you're coming across when you don't see yourself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danom8 wrote: »
    Amelia sold a lot of story's to the papers along with her family about how cruel the X Factor is
    :confused: I didn't know about this. Anyone remember what she said?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    I quite like her, I don't get the impression that she thinks she's better than everyone else.

Amelia's first question on Xtra was about how bad that [bottom two] experience must have been and without hesitation she began: "I was devastated for Craig..." as opposed to something more self-centred with sympathy for Craig tacked on. Didn't detect any hint of BS, she seems fundamentally OK.
  • Options
    pinkitspinkits Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    bouncer11 wrote: »
    two more words

SOUR FACED

You must have one seriously sad life to go on an internet forum and constantly personally abuse a 17 year old girl,i know you dont care and that says it all but you should be ashamed of yourself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunch of Losers haven't you got anything better to do in life than pick on the face of a 17 year old girl......

Amelia is a beautiful girl, you bunch of nasty trolls.

we get the bullshite, that you don't like her, loud and clear, because you cant WARM up to her:rolleyes:. we get the memo OK, noone is forcing you to like her, why keep on playing the same record..

Why pick on her appearance, it wasnt so long ago when you were dishing the nastiness to Jesy. Learn from it.
  • Options
    bouncer11bouncer11 Posts: 1,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pinkits wrote: »
    You must have one seriously sad life to go on an internet forum and constantly personally abuse a 17 year old girl,i know you dont care and that says it all but you should be ashamed of yourself.

I've got a fantastic life and no I'm not ashamed, but thanks for your input.