Options

He has evil eyes?

farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is that what Kellie just said about Gary? What they gonna beat him with next.

Comments

• Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reminds me of when Deana nominated Victoria for her evil eyes :p
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    farlofan wrote: »

Kellies eyes aren't the best 👀
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    farlofan wrote: »

Yes Kellie did say that, cant understand why they are being so nasty.
  • Options
    confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She/he is more than a little psychotic me thinks.
  • Options
    lectorlector Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah. The old nasty Frank has certainly gone hasn't he.
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    I am just astounded that BB is allowing this to continue, I now despise the hm's I initially liked.
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Evil eyes? Funnily enough, that's what I was thinking when Kellie jumped out of her chair and squared up to Frenchie.
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    wotnot wrote: »
    I am just astounded that BB is allowing this to continue, I now despise the hm's I initially liked.

Me too, I liked Gary, Kellie and Leslie, now I loathe the latter two with a passion.
  • Options
    mrsdidimrsdidi Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Yes Kellie did say that, cant understand why they are being so nasty.

Maybe because they are living with him 24/7 and are seeing behaviours and attitudes that we aren't ? It always amazes me that so often people blindly idolise a HM in both versions of BB when there is clearly a problem because every single other housemate has an issue with them similarly people will demonise a housemate when every other housemate will praise them. I'm talking not about little cliques or splinter groups but the whole house feeling the same about someone, when that happens I feel that there is a real problem as opposed to a personality clash between one or two housemates
  • Options
    NichoNicho Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrsdidi wrote: »
    Maybe because they are living with him 24/7 and are seeing behaviours and attitudes that we aren't ? It always amazes me that so often people blindly idolise a HM in both versions of BB when there is clearly a problem because every single other housemate has an issue with them similarly people will demonise a housemate when every other housemate will praise them. I'm talking not about little cliques or splinter groups but the whole house feeling the same about someone, when that happens I feel that there is a real problem as opposed to a personality clash between one or two housemates

Just because lots of people think something in the house doesn't make it right. What always happens in BB is a group of sheep form with a pack mentality, ostracise someone who's usually just a bit different and more interesting than them, making them feel threatened. It's no different here.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    He has an evil leer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicho wrote: »
    Just because lots of people think something in the house doesn't make it right. What always happens in BB is a group of sheep form with a pack mentality, ostracise someone who's usually just a bit different and more interesting than them, making them feel threatened. It's no different here.

Well said, it happens in all walks of life too, not just in the BB house. Hell, it even happens on this forum ;)
  • Options
    farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do the whole house feel the same? I've not heard the likes of Audley, Claire, Dee, Frenchy slag him off, though maybe I missed something. I've no doubt he irritates people but he hasn't done anything THAT bad that warrants the way they are treating him, if he had then it would've been shown as the producers would love it. Leslie has behaved FAR worse, yet most of them have found their comfort zone inside his rectum.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    He has an evil leer.

Perhaps it looks that way bcoz of all the surgery he's had I saw him a few months ago on a document that was on before point break and I was shocked at his facelift this combined with brain injury and his large size could make him appear that way
    I really like him my fav hope it stays that way for me always loved him in the movies
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member

Sorry, but I don't think Claire or Dee are of that attitude, or Frenchie. I don't think Gary IS that problematic. It's the old scapegoat someone and everyone (mostly) jump on the band waggon to hate them, like sheep, situation, in my opinion.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PaleHorse wrote: »
    Evil eyes? Funnily enough, that's what I was thinking when Kellie jumped out of her chair and squared up to Frenchie.

Me, too. What a piece of work he is.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    yogacats wrote: »
    Sorry, but I don't think Claire or Dee are of that attitude, or Frenchie. I don't think Gary IS that problematic. It's the old scapegoat someone and everyone (mostly) jump on the band waggon to hate them, like sheep, situation, in my opinion.

Yes I think you make a good point there Yogacats. Dee and Claire don't seem to be getting wound up by him and they do seem to be the two that are making an effort to listen to him and let him go at his own pace.

My mind is still open about Gary. (For open read confused!:))

When I see him alone and looking bewildered and vulnerable I feel really sad for him and cross on his behalf. He looks so lonely and confused. I can understand how being deaf etc can be isolating and that appears to be what he is experiencing.

Then I am reminded that this is a top flight actor. How difficult would it be to make some comment supposedly in jest but delivered with a tone of voice and expression so others don't know whether it was or wasn't. Then when they react act bewildered, apologetic and humble. If he were in fact playing on our natural empathy while laughing up his sleeve at us all I would be really cross about it. To cynically use disability and agedness to manipulate others seems to me a despicable thing to do.

I also have an instinct saying to me for all his apparent frailty etc. lies the possibility that this simply isn't a very nice man.

I really don't know what to make of it right now.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Kellies eyes aren't the best 👀

Haha too right, like Paul Daniels :D
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me, too. What a piece of work he is.