Do you know this cat attacker?

Comments

• GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now you're just being silly. You're trying to start a totally different argument.

are you not going to answer then?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In your opinion.
    I think you'll find most right thinking people would agree with my assessment.

Anyway, I'm done with you. There is simply no point in trying to have a sensible discussion with you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Justabloke wrote: »
    No, I'm afraid you were the one being silly in comparing babies and cats in the first place.

If it were up to me, people with your views would be allowed neither.

What a nice man you are.
    Forum Member
    I think you'll find most right tghinking people would agree with my assessment.

Anyway, I'm done with you. There is simply no point in trying to have a sensible discussion with you.

?!

Good. Have a nice day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glowbot wrote: »
    are you not going to answer then?
    She can't, because to answer one way makes her look like an idiot and to answer the other makes her previous stance look idiotic.
    Forum Member
    She can't, because to answer one way makes her look like an idiot and to answer the other makes her previous stance look idiotic.

The question is idiotic and irrelevant to my original point.

I simply asked if Glowbot (not justabloke) would feel the same way if it were a child being abused.

I never said a child is less important than an animal. I simply said that they are both defenceless.

Besides, I thought you said you were done having this conversation?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I simply asked if Glowbot (not justabloke) would feel the same way if it were a child being abused.

I never said a child is less important than an animal. I simply said that they are both defenceless.

He was replying to me, which you don't seem to be able to do...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:yawn:
    blah blah blah
    Forum Member
    :yawn:

blah blah blah

Mature.
    Forum Member
    He was replying to me, which you don't seem to be able to do...

I have replied by saying I'm not going to answer that question because it has nothing to do with this thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mature.
    well done for confirming my assesment of your mental capacities. :rolleyes:

The BIB was the reply to you the rest of it was just "filler" as required by the posting rules.

damn, you sucked another reply out of me. bollocks.
    Forum Member
    well done for confirming my assesment of your mental capacities. :rolleyes:

The BIB was the reply to you the rest of it was just "filler" as required by the posting rules.

damn, you sucked another reply out of me. bollocks.

Fine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have replied by saying I'm not going to answer that question because it has nothing to do with this thread.

answer me in a PM then
    Forum Member
    answer me in a PM then

Why are you so obsessed with a question that has nothing to do with this thread?

Move on, Glowbot.
  • CRTHDCRTHD Posts: 7,602
    Forum Member
    If I saw someone / something, attacking/being cruel/bullying, anyone / anything I would, if I thought I was capable, intervene to the best of my abilities.

Baby / cat scenario?
    Assuming I could only save one of them, whichever I thought I had the best chance of saving / had the best chance of survival.

BTW - do we know who / where this 7wa7 is yet?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CRTHD wrote: »
    If I saw someone / something, attacking/being cruel/bullying, anyone / anything I would, if I thought I was capable, intervene to the best of my abilities.

Baby / cat scenario?
    Assuming I could only save one of them, whichever I thought I had the best chance of saving / had the best chance of survival.

yes, the guy gave himself up last week... it was my first contribution to this thread but people have been arguing about whether he should be hung, drawn and quartered rather than rejoice in the fact that he may actually be punished.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CRTHD wrote: »

Baby / cat scenario?

There are no other variables in my question other than save the cat or the baby. None of this "whoever/whichever I thought was more likely to survive", it's baby or cat. Equal chances.

I don't honestly believe that if a baby was in any danger you would save a cat anyway.

Also if it was "the cat vs the cat torturer" I would save the life of the human.
  • FCUKFCUK Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Also if it was "the cat vs the cat torturer" I would save the life of the human.

What!!! No fricking way.....i would pick cat everytime against some pethetic, lowlife piece of shit who enjoys hurting defenceless cats.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FCUK wrote: »
    What!!! No fricking way.....i would pick cat everytime against some pethetic, lowlife piece of shit who enjoys hurting defenceless cats.

I appreciate what section this is, but that people value the life of a cat over that of a human is disturbing. :o
  • JoleneJolene Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, sticking to the subject of the original post, does anyone know the attacker? has he been caught and dealt with appropriately?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I appreciate what section this is, but that people value the life of a cat over that of a human is disturbing. :o

Ordinary cat, ordinary human, I would choose the human, if this odd scenario was ever to arise.

But when the person in question is clearly a subhuman loser who enjoys hurting other creatures for his own amusement you'd be doing society a favour by taking him out of circulation.

My cat is the friendliest animal you'd ever meet, she loves greeting passers-by and being made a fuss of, and it makes my blood run cold to think that someone would take advantage of that.
  • FCUKFCUK Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Humans have SOOO many flaws, whereas cats are innocent. I have flaws yes and what!!! What i said was.....i'd pick a cat over an animal torturer any day...please re-read my post.

And back to the topic...the lad that done this handed himself in few days back, he admitted everything.

But when the person in question is clearly a subhuman loser who enjoys hurting other creatures for his own amusement you'd be doing society a favour by taking him out of circulation.

^ Well said!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    FCUK wrote: »

This x1000

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    Humans have SOOO many flaws, whereas cats are innocent. I have flaws yes and what!!! What i said was.....i'd pick a cat over an animal torturer any day...please re-read my post.

And back to the topic...the lad that done this handed himself in few days back, he admitted everything.

^ Well said!!!!!!
    but cats aren't innocent. They torture other animals for their amusement too. Why hold humans accountable to lower lifeforms, but cats not. If we are all equal then we should be judged as such.

And before you say "humans know better" most do, but he isn't right in the head clearly.
    No need to re-read what you said. He is a human. You put the life of a cat over that of a human.
    Forum Member
    but cats aren't innocent. They torture other animals for their amusement too. Why hold humans accountable to lower lifeforms, but cats not. If we are all equal then we should be judged as such.

That's nature. Humans torturing animals isn't.

:rolleyes: