Sexiest MPs

Comments

• Julie JJulie J Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So who would be up for a bit of a Lib-Con sandwich with Dave Cameron and Cleggy?? lol

Me me me me :D

They're both very sexy :cool:

I also have a bizarre crush on William Hague :o
  • MODTLMODTL Posts: 1,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caroline Flint, Labour MP for Don Valley - beautiful
  • Manic MinerManic Miner Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon Anne Wiidecombe would be very dirrrrrty
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone in General Discussion said that David Cameron looks like half a buttock with eyes:D

ooh that so cruel but true, one of the DM comments said he looks like iggle piggle
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 366,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably, I mean even water wouldn't touch her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member
    Nick Clegg isn't too bad!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zac Goldsmith and especially David Miliband :cool: Coming around to the idea of Clegg and Cameron though :D
  • AerologyAerology Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Another vote for Sarah Teather.
  • BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, but beyond the cleavage, there's not much else: brunette Lowri Turner look-alike.

Before her health problems kicked in Mo Mowlam in her younger days was quite a stunner - remember seeing a photo of her in a bikini in the papers and thinking "whoa !"
  • MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    Tristram Hunt - Labour....

.....but, sadly, said to be a friend of the 'The Dark Lord' (the odious Mandelson)...
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Novaman wrote: »
    Seen him in the flesh - looks like Woody Woodpecker immaculately suited and booted, doused in creosote.

:D:D:D
  • RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

.....but, sadly, said to be a friend of the 'The Dark Lord' (the odious Mandelson)...

Well I for one wouldn't mind if he is (if I'm interpreting you correctly... ;) )

He does actually look more of a Conservative though!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    Nick Clegg :o
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 82,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa Nandy was on The Politics Show North West again today. She says in her blog that 'It is fantastic that so many people want to get in touch. I am receiving hundreds of emails and letters each week so it is taking some time to get back to everyone but I promise I will contact people who have raised specific problems or issues with me'

I wonder whether some of this is fanmail!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another one here to add her name to the list of peeps who consider Nick Clegg a complete and utter sex god. :o:o:p:p I have a serious thing for him, if it got much worse it *could* verge on obsession.
    How I want that man... *Sigh*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Hehe.. suddenly politics is sexy!
    The House of Commons is actually quite the seething cauldron of lust~ all that adrenalin and power, you know.
    Saying that, we have to take political stuff seriously but it helps if the people involved seem like individuals you could actually imagine doing human things ( wink) without wanting to throw up or shudder with revulsion.
    For the record ( see what I did there? ) I am in lust with both Cameron and Clegg .
    David and Ed Milliband have a nerdy charm.
    However,Ed Balls is like a talking joint of ham and Andy Burnham has a hint of the ventriloquist dummy about him,
    Forum Member
    ILoveDS wrote: »
    Nick Clegg isn't too bad!

I agree, he's kinda cute really when you look at him :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member

Oh well.. nobodys perfect. He's yummy!
    Forum Member

:eek: *reaches for sick bucket*
    Blue Angel wrote: »
    For the record ( see what I did there? ) I am in lust with both Cameron and Clegg .
    David and Ed Milliband have a nerdy charm.
    However,Ed Balls is like a talking joint of ham and Andy Burnham has a hint of the ventriloquist dummy about him,

LMAO :D:D
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Definitely Caroline Flint. Full on MILFtastic.

I can't believe she's 48:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    My Nick Clegg crush embarasses me and I thought it make me a weirdo. I'm glad to see others who understand the attraction ;)
    Forum Member
    My Nick Clegg crush embarasses me and I thought it make me a weirdo. I'm glad to see others who understand the attraction ;)

I've got a bit of a crush on him as well and I haven't told anyone 'cause they would probably laugh at me so its great to have somewhere to talk about it :D
  • SoyokazeSoyokaze Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not British, I know, but here's Dutch MP and leader of the Green-Left Party Femke Halsema.

And once more :D
  • rachelgatarachelgata Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've gone off Cleggy a bit since the Election; maybe it's because he is Cameron's lapdog now and has lost a bit of his charisma because of that..:confused: He had a face like a slapped arse yesterday in the Commons.

It's all about Dave Miliband for me atm :o I don't even know why!

btw saw Caroline Flint on PMQs yesterday...I'm straight but I think even I would! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David Miliband :o
    Tad embarrassing seeing as I'm 17 and he's in his 40s, but it's something about him!