Bottom 2 Prediction

soapgirlheresoapgirlhere Posts: 2,795
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This is a really tough one to call, as I would have thought Ann's time was up tonight, but Felicity and Michelle were both so weak, they are as likely to leave as Ann.

My prediction is Felicity and Michelle in the bottom 2, with Michelle leaving.

Comments

• olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Felicity and Michelle in the bottom 2 - either one could leave - I dont mind!
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    should be Ann and Michelle with Ann going but unfortunately its going to be Michelle tonight.
  • Mrs FMrs F Posts: 8,232
    Forum Member
    I wonder how many people will vote Ann in, as in 2 weeks she will be doing a rumba:eek::eek::eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,298
    Forum Member
    Methinks Pamela, Felicity and Michelle are in trouble....As long as Pamela doesnt go, I dont really mind out of the other two.
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,581
    Forum Member
    I do wonder how strong Ann's fan base actually is - when she & Anton are doing comedy they are great, but when it comes to doing ballroom, Ann is very boring. Will she continue to get the votes on tonight's abysmal offering?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    Michelle and Felicity
  • StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs F wrote: »
    I wonder how many people will vote Ann in, as in 2 weeks she will be doing a rumba:eek::eek::eek:

That's no doubt why she mentioned it. No gimmicks in her dance so needed a different vote grabber.
  • peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a really tough one to call, as I would have thought Ann's time was up tonight, but Felicity and Michelle were both so weak, they are as likely to leave as Ann.

My prediction is Felicity and Michelle in the bottom 2, with Michelle leaving.

Totally agree. That would be fair, at least. I hope there won't be another shock exit and have voted for Patsy, because she and Pamela might be at risk.
  • ajdcbgajdcbg Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle and Felicity
  • danishdancerdanishdancer Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Methinks Pamela, Felicity and Michelle are in trouble....As long as Pamela doesnt go, I dont really mind out of the other two.

I'd predict Michelle and Felicity, but I too am scared for Pamela. Fingers crossed BG. May have to read the spoiler thread tonight for the first time unless you kindly want to PM me again to let me know re safe/out. Would be so grateful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,298
    Forum Member
    I'd predict Michelle and Felicity, but I too am scared for Pamela. Fingers crossed BG. May have to read the spoiler thread tonight for the first time unless you kindly want to PM me again to let me know re safe/out. Would be so grateful.

Sure thing :)

Fingers crossed!
  • kat's mumkat's mum Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    Like others think it will probably be Felicity or Michelle. On performance should be Felicity but don't mind admitting personally would prefer her to stay. Obviously it should be Ann but we all know it won't!
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs F wrote: »

surely that is enough to make people NOT vote - I dont want to see her rumba thanks! :eek:
  • danishdancerdanishdancer Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Sure thing :)

Fingers crossed!

Thank you so much x
  • bobajotbobajot Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    surely that is enough to make people NOT vote - I dont want to see her rumba thanks! :eek:

It might be an iceberg night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Felicity and Michelle will be the bottom 2.

Michelle to finally leave.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    olivej wrote: »

I would certainly not watch that show!

Agree with Felicity and Michelle in bottom 2; seems pretty unanimous on here
  • Traffic1326Traffic1326 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    Michelle and Felicity, and both can go :)
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisydee wrote: »
    I do wonder how strong Ann's fan base actually is - when she & Anton are doing comedy they are great, but when it comes to doing ballroom, Ann is very boring. Will she continue to get the votes on tonight's abysmal offering?

I felt the support from the audience was less than usual tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle and Felicity with Michelle out OR another shocker Michelle and an other and she stays

I would LOVE Gavin to go myself
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should be Ann and Gavin

Almost certainly will be Michele and Felicity with Michele going
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It should be Felicity and Anne but I think it will be Felicity & Michelle.
  • bingomanbingoman Posts: 23,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle and Felicity and i think Felicity is going i hope not though:confused:
  • glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Felicity :(
    Michelle :yawn:
  • cazzbarcazzbar Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will be between Felicity and Vincent :cry: and Michelle and Brendan. I reckon this will be goodbye to Michelle and the georgous Brendan in his red shirt. (lovely :D:cry::o)